Bombshell from Congressman Ratcliffe:The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society"

G-man told FBI mistress nothing to Trump-Russia collusion before joining

FBI's Strzok allegedly dismissed Mueller probe: 'no big there there'

'New text messages allegedly reveal that controversial FBI official Peter Strzok was hesitant about joining Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team because of his “gut sense” there would be “no big there there.”

STRZOK ALREADY NEW THERE WAS NOTHING TO THE 'COLLUSION' WITCH HUNT!
Mueller seeks to question Trump about Flynn and Comey departures.

"Trump’s attorneys have crafted some negotiating terms for the president’s interview with Mueller’s team, one that could be presented to the special counsel as soon as next week, according to the two people.

The president’s legal team hopes to provide Trump’s testimony in a hybrid form — answering some questions in a face-to-face interview and others in a written statement."

Quick Nunes, draft another memo!

If I were Trump I would tell Mueller to go F* HIMSELF until he can provide evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation / this witch hunt.

After over a year of multiple investigations, a 'secret society', an 'Insurance Policy', a stacked Counsel, and their best effort Democrats / Mueller has never produced evidence to prove a crime was ever committed warranting this witch hunt!

The 4 'Scooter Libby' crimes snowflakes continue to try to throw up as evidence of Trump having committed a crime are examples of how most people indicted in these witch hunts are not indicted for crimes associated with the reason for the investigation but instead indicted for being 'tripped up' by the Investigators....just like Scooter Libby.

Based on that, Trump has no reason to agree to meet with Mueller and nothing to benefit by acknowledging this witch hunt as anything more than it is - a butt-hurt Lynch mob exposed for their treason.

"PROVE A CRIME WAS EVER COMMITTED - WITH EVIDENCE - AND THEN MAYBE 'WE'LL' TALK...OTHERWISE, GO F* YOURSELF, CRIMINAL!"

Last edited:
"PROVE A CRIME WAS EVER COMMITTED - WITH EVIDENCE - AND THEN MAYBE 'WE'LL' TALK...OTHERWISE, GO F* YOURSELF, CRIMINAL!"

That's a funny way to look at judicial process.
Are FBI and other law enforcement also the judge and jury too?
Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to, LOL.

That's a funny way to look at judicial process.
Are FBI and other law enforcement also the judge and jury too?
Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to, LOL.
I think that was mostly hyperbole, but still Mueller does not really have a crime that warrants his fishing expedition any more now that the pissing dossier is debunked.

If I were Trump I would tell Mueller to go F* HIMSELF until he can provide evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation / this witch hunt.

After over a year of multiple investigations, a 'secret society', an 'Insurance Policy', a stacked Counsel, and their best effort Democrats / Mueller has never produced evidence to prove a crime was ever committed warranting this witch hunt!

The 4 'Scooter Libby' crimes snowflakes continue to try to throw up as evidence of Trump having committed a crime are examples of how most people indicted in these witch hunts are not indicted for crimes associated with the reason for the investigation but instead indicted for being 'tripped up' by the Investigators....just like Scooter Libby.

Based on that, Trump has no reason to agree to meet with Mueller and nothing to benefit by acknowledging this witch hunt as anything more than it is - a butt-hurt Lynch mob exposed for their treason.

78 percent of those polled say Trump should testify to Mueller.
The other 22% pledge allegiance to Russia.

Bwuhahaha....your butt-hurt has caused brain damage...

Only a liberal traitor who paid $12 million for Russian Propaganda after being exposed as a felon can spearhead a witch hunt to try to find collusion ...

Only the FBI, that covered up Hillary's crimes that included destruction of thousands of classified documents, can now come up and Report thousands of its own missing texts and claim there is no scandal / cover-up within its own ranks...

Bwuhahaha.... and snowflakes buy it

Bwuhahaha....your butt-hurt has caused brain damage...

Only a liberal traitor who paid $12 million for Russian Propaganda after being exposed as a felon can spearhead a witch hunt to try to find collusion ...

Only the FBI, that covered up Hillary's crimes that included destruction of thousands of classified documents, can now come up and Report thousands of its own missing texts and claim there is no scandal / cover-up within its own ranks...

Bwuhahaha.... and snowflakes buy it

Hey Dud, I am not going to write a long message, 4 words ought to do---------> YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED-)

The race is on.

Sessions after the Txt files and Mueller now going for Trump.

May you live in interesting times.

Forum List

Back