Bolsheviks

The Jesus you know is based on non-NT RCC "Politically Correct" sound bites.
The Jesus of the NT is one angry fuck.
If you ain't angry, you ain't paying attention. I could totally get behind the Jesus who took a whip to the moneychangers in the temple. That said, He was Mr. Rogers compared to his Dad.
Uh...No.
Did Jesus incinerate cities? Did Jesus turn dawdling women into salt? Did Jesus make fish swallow recalcitrant missionaries alive and vomit them out on shore alive three days later? Did Jesus kill all the first born children of the Egyptians? No, all that rage, that wrath of God, was His Dad.
We have no proof he even existed.
The Talmud has about a dozen of them.
The name Yeshua may have been intended to indicate a rebel.

And yet, Jesus followers for the last 1,000 years, along with Muslims, have wrought the most violence the world has even experienced.

And I appreciate you displaying the fact that you have zero knowledge of the context of those Biblical episodes.
Cruelty to a fool is mercy to a wise person.
Nothing rivals what the Bolsheviks did.

So, you deny God incinerated cities?

mao and Co. murdered at least twice as many. Best read up on your history there.

Your Op is wrong on too fronts. First off they weren't Jewish. They were atheists. I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews. And second they are the runnerups to the most murderous. The chinese, under mao, killed at least twice as many.

They were ethnic Jews. Whether they believed in God is immaterial. The ethnicity is all that matters. If you want to immigrate to Israel, the don't ask you whether you keep kosher. They ask you who your mother was.

Andropov was a Jew and was the chairman of the KGB until 1982, ant the party sec until 1984. So they had a good 67 year run. Hah, the total deaths from the entire Soviet period is 66 million. Almost a million per year. After that, there was, yes, some ill feelings toward the Jews because of the anti-Semitism in the water, but a Jewish Senator got a bill through Congress where the American taxpayer picked up the tab to move any Jew who wanted to from the Soviet Union to their pick of the US or Israel. How 'bout that. And only Jews and Pentecostals. (That was before the Establishment Clause that the kritarchy used to shoot down Trump's Muslim ban was in the Constitution). Once we got them out of there the law was used to import the Ethiopians the Jews didn't want in Israel. How's that for some off the charts justification for anti-Semitism? Wait, it gets worse. Now that some Pentacostal Christians are starting to use it, I'm starting to kvetching about the law in the Jewish owned media. Dazzling!

Bullpoo. That's the sort of argument you get from a simpleton. They were atheists. This ethnic jew shit is just that. Shit. You whine and snivel about the evil jew but it is the atheists and the authoritarians who are the enemy. And they keep morons, like you, fed with propaganda so you hate the wrong people. Grow up.
Who's "they", you idiot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get it. Jon Stewart Liebowitz is a Jew. Everyone knows he's a Jew. And a particularly loathsome one, at that. No one cares if he believes in God. Get your head out of your ass. Willful stupidity is even worse than involuntary stupidity.

Jon stewart ain't a bolshevik dummy. He's not out there trying to get other people murdered in huge numbers. He is a misguided progressive.

So, you are saying Jon Stewart Liebowitz is not a Jew?

Who cares what he is. He is not trying to murder people.

I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks,
That's a lie.

No, it's a fact. The family name was Stoloroff. They were aids to the Czar, and fled like every other member of the household.
The last Tsar was murdered in 1918. So if they were fleeing aides, they had to be at least 20 years old, which would make them 120 years old now. You know some 120-year-olds, do you?

Wow. You really ARE stupid. No, dumbass, I am 70 years old. i met the grandfather when he was in his 70's and I was in my 20's.

This is a conspiracy thread, trying to attribute judaism to the revolution. It has nothing to do with history.

If you ain't angry, you ain't paying attention. I could totally get behind the Jesus who took a whip to the moneychangers in the temple. That said, He was Mr. Rogers compared to his Dad.
Uh...No.
Did Jesus incinerate cities? Did Jesus turn dawdling women into salt? Did Jesus make fish swallow recalcitrant missionaries alive and vomit them out on shore alive three days later? Did Jesus kill all the first born children of the Egyptians? No, all that rage, that wrath of God, was His Dad.

And yet, Jesus followers for the last 1,000 years, along with Muslims, have wrought the most violence the world has even experienced.

And I appreciate you displaying the fact that you have zero knowledge of the context of those Biblical episodes.

mao and Co. murdered at least twice as many. Best read up on your history there.
AS I wrote, depending on how one categorizes the various famines.

They were ethnic Jews. Whether they believed in God is immaterial. The ethnicity is all that matters. If you want to immigrate to Israel, the don't ask you whether you keep kosher. They ask you who your mother was.

Andropov was a Jew and was the chairman of the KGB until 1982, ant the party sec until 1984. So they had a good 67 year run. Hah, the total deaths from the entire Soviet period is 66 million. Almost a million per year. After that, there was, yes, some ill feelings toward the Jews because of the anti-Semitism in the water, but a Jewish Senator got a bill through Congress where the American taxpayer picked up the tab to move any Jew who wanted to from the Soviet Union to their pick of the US or Israel. How 'bout that. And only Jews and Pentecostals. (That was before the Establishment Clause that the kritarchy used to shoot down Trump's Muslim ban was in the Constitution). Once we got them out of there the law was used to import the Ethiopians the Jews didn't want in Israel. How's that for some off the charts justification for anti-Semitism? Wait, it gets worse. Now that some Pentacostal Christians are starting to use it, I'm starting to kvetching about the law in the Jewish owned media. Dazzling!

Bullpoo. That's the sort of argument you get from a simpleton. They were atheists. This ethnic jew shit is just that. Shit. You whine and snivel about the evil jew but it is the atheists and the authoritarians who are the enemy. And they keep morons, like you, fed with propaganda so you hate the wrong people. Grow up.
Who's "they", you idiot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get it. Jon Stewart Liebowitz is a Jew. Everyone knows he's a Jew. And a particularly loathsome one, at that. No one cares if he believes in God. Get your head out of your ass. Willful stupidity is even worse than involuntary stupidity.

Jon stewart ain't a bolshevik dummy. He's not out there trying to get other people murdered in huge numbers. He is a misguided progressive.

So, you are saying Jon Stewart Liebowitz is not a Jew?

Who cares what he is. He is not trying to murder people.
No, you idiot. You or somebody was claiming that if a Jew becomes an atheist, he is no longer a Jew. I used Jon Stew-- oh, never mind. You are one those guys who will never admit when he is wrong. Waste of time.

That's a lie.

No, it's a fact. The family name was Stoloroff. They were aids to the Czar, and fled like every other member of the household.
The last Tsar was murdered in 1918. So if they were fleeing aides, they had to be at least 20 years old, which would make them 120 years old now. You know some 120-year-olds, do you?

Wow. You really ARE stupid. No, dumbass, I am 70 years old. i met the grandfather when he was in his 70's and I was in my 20's.
So, in the late 60s, you met an old Jew who said he had to flee the Bolsheviks because he was a Jew, huh? I'm calling bullshit.

Here's what you wrote: "I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews." If you had really met a seventy-year-old man 50 years ago and wanted to mention him now, you wouldn't say "I know Jews who..." You would say, "I once met a Jew..." or "I used to know a Jew..." or "I knew Jews..."

Not only that, but the party changed its name to Communist Party after the coup d'etat of 1917, and eventually only the original party members were referred to as "Bolsheviks" or "Old Bolsheviks". The Russian people reacted to the Jewish Bolshevik slaughter predictably: they caught anti-Semitism from their drinking water, but the backlash against the Jews didn't percolate up to the party leaders until after WWII when the first mass executions of specifically Jews took place--thirty years after the first mass executions of white Christians began. By that time no one was a "bolshevik". So, no, no Jew would have told you that he had to escape Russia because the Bolsheviks were going to kill him for being a Jew.

I suspect you are the moderator who keeps deleting my posts and moving my threads. And now you are lying to try to undermine my arguments. What gives with you, old man? Are you looking for a pat on the head from Shlomo, or what?

That's a lie.

So, in the late 60s, you met an old Jew who said he had to flee the Bolsheviks because he was a Jew, huh? I'm calling bullshit.

Here's what you wrote: "I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews." If you had really met a seventy-year-old man 50 years ago and wanted to mention him now, you wouldn't say "I know Jews who..." You would say, "I once met a Jew..." or "I used to know a Jew..." or "I knew Jews..."

Not only that, but the party changed its name to Communist Party after the coup d'etat of 1917, and eventually only the original party members were referred to as "Bolsheviks" or "Old Bolsheviks". The Russian people reacted to the Jewish Bolshevik slaughter predictably: they caught anti-Semitism from their drinking water, but the backlash against the Jews didn't percolate up to the party leaders until after WWII when the first mass executions of specifically Jews took place--thirty years after the first mass executions of white Christians began. By that time no one was a "bolshevik". So, no, no Jew would have told you that he had to escape Russia because the Bolsheviks were going to kill him for being a Jew.

I suspect you are the moderator who keeps deleting my posts and moving my threads. And now you are lying to try to undermine my arguments. What gives with you, old man? Are you looking for a pat on the head from Shlomo, or what?
ha ha those sneaky Jews control this forum through their moderators. :eusa_dance:

That's a lie.

ha ha those sneaky Jews control this forum through their moderators. :eusa_dance:
no_shit.jpg

By all accounts Tsar Nicholas II was a decent and generous man. Justifying the murder of him and his family by the Jewish Bolsheviks is like justifying the murders, rapes, and tortures of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom by the Knoxville Horror Five because Channon and Christopher had skipped school the day before.

Nicholas was a ignorant twat. He had a low IQ, and he truly couldn't understand what was happening around him. For all of that he was a decent person, not murderous scum like the bolsheviks were.

That's a lie.

Yes, he brought his entire family out. They were, and still are, incredibly wealthy. The commodity that got them through the bolshevik lines was salt. A peasant had no need of gems, or gold, but salt they could use. So every one of his travelling party had salt to bribe their way past the monsters. The description of their escape would make an excellent book. One that you couldn't bring yourself to read because you're a willfully ignorant fool.

The Jesus you know is based on non-NT RCC "Politically Correct" sound bites.
The Jesus of the NT is one angry fuck.
Uh...No.

Of course God incinerated the 5 cities in the Plain of Sodom.
You can now tell me why.

Uh...No.

You can now tell me why.
'Cuz the boys was suckin' dick. Your God is like those ISIS guys beheading gays, or those Iranians hanging male teenagers caught buggering each other. But He's God, so He gets to incinerate E'ERbody! Got MY vote for "Diety of the Eternity"!

You can now tell me why.
'Cuz the boys was suckin' dick. Your God is like those ISIS guys beheading gays, or those Iranians hanging male teenagers caught buggering each other. But He's God, so He gets to incinerate E'ERbody! Got MY vote for "Diety of the Eternity"!
Incorrect...read the entire chapter and explain.
And by the way, God did not incinerate everybody; that's why you're here.

One that you couldn't bring yourself to read because you're a willfully ignorant fool.
The peasants had no need of gold?

no_shit.jpg

No, they didn't. What could they buy with it? No peasants had a use for it, no bolshevik would let them live if they found them with it, so no, they had no need for gold.

You can now tell me why.
Incorrect...read the entire chapter and explain.
And by the way, God did not incinerate everybody; that's why you're here.

I didn't say He incinerated everybody, I said He incinerated whole cities. Why are Jews such slippery debaters? It's like you don't care about the truth.

Forum List

Back