Jewish Londoners ‘make plans to flee capital’ amid huge antisemitism wave.

The London police make Canadian police seem like kindergarten teachers.

Some of the French look like pussies. But the riot squad look like thugs, with motorbikes. I witnessed an anti Israel demo in Paris some years ago, before these latest troubles. Those guys really meant business. :terror:

France has had more than its share of Muslim terrorist attacks.

List of terrorist incidents in France - Wikipedia
It was in France last year that a Muslim subhuman tortured a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor and then pushed her off the roof of her building, to her death, while he yelled “allah akhbur.”

The judge let him off because he was high on pot at the time.

We've read this script before all of this is to get the people ready for the next act, the sheep won't blink when we see crap like Kristallnacht and then die Endlösung.

It was in France last year that a Muslim subhuman tortured a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor and then pushed her off the roof of her building, to her death, while he yelled “allah akhbur.”

The judge let him off because he was high on pot at the time.

Fucking savages.

Growing numbers of Jewish families are considering fleeing London for abroad because of rising antisemitism in the capital,

I would like to get your explanation to an interesting fact.
There was not even one nation through the human history which wasn't antisemitic.
Why?

I understand
The world is wrong
All nations are wrong
Anyone is wrong (except Jews of course)
^^^ I knew this was an antisemite setting a trap.

The most antisemitic countries in the world are those with the fewest Jews. When people never come across a Jew, they are more easily manipulated into eing groomed to hate Jews.

There was not even one nation through the human history which wasn't antisemitic.
Why?
“Nations” aren’t antisemitic - a minority of people within those countries might be (excepting the Muslim countries).

So tell me….why are MOST people not antisemitic?

“Nations” aren’t antisemitic - a minority of people within those countries might be (excepting the Muslim countries).

So tell me….why are MOST people not antisemitic?

Can you name these nations where most of people aren't antisemitic

^^^ I knew this was an antisemite setting a trap.

The most antisemitic countries in the world are those with the fewest Jews. When people never come across a Jew, they are more easily manipulated into eing groomed to hate Jews.

Just for the beginning; which one of the Bible nations wasn't antisemitic?
Do you know only one nation worldwide which loved Jews trough the history?
I would like to know, many thanks in advance

Why?

Because Jews are successful. They educate their children, they keep themselves clean. They keep their home and neighborhoods clean. They WORK.

And, because they work, they accumulate wealth.

Then lazy assholes try and steal it, because that's what lazy assholes do.

And, because most rulers throughout time are likewise lazy assholes, they encourage it so that they get a piece of the action.

Forum List

Back