Bolsheviks

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
How Jewish was the most murderous bunch in history?

upload_2017-9-8_13-28-18.png

Remember, thousands of churches were destroyed and the clergy were hunted down and exterminated with their families. Synagogues and the rabbinate were left alone.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-8_13-10-10.png
    upload_2017-9-8_13-10-10.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 59
  • upload_2017-9-8_13-12-8.png
    upload_2017-9-8_13-12-8.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 53
John Malcolm, in his 1827 Sketches of Persia, from the Journals of a Traveller in the East, relates another version of "The Scorpion and the Tortoise" nearer to the modern-day "Scorpion and the Frog" which also plays on the theme. In this version, after the scorpion begs to be taken over the water and then attempts to sting the tortoise midstream, it is brought safely onshore, after which the tortoise remonstrates:

"Are you not the most wicked and ungrateful of reptiles? But for me you must either have given up your journey, or have been drowned in that stream, and what is my reward? If it had not been for the armour which God has given me, I should have been stung to death." "Blame me not," said the Jew, in a supplicatory tone, "it is not my fault; it is that of my nature; it is a constitutional habit I have of stinging."[9]

Last edited:
“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism (Marxism).

The violent seizure of Russia by Jewish Bolsheviks in 1917 represented the ultimate terrorist act in the Jewish agenda since the assassination of Tsar Alexander II by Jewish terrorist Vera Figner. Yet typically as with the Jewish propaganda that incited the so called ‘pogrom’ the rest of Europe was not to know the real terror visited upon their Eastern brethren by the alien parasite now in control of their land. This leech implemented a psychology that was meant to instigate resistance from indigenous Europeans thus providing a ‘plausible excuse’ for theJewish Bolshevik authorities to use force against the native population. The Tambov massacre had all the characteristics of a dry run in which the Bolshevik Red Army first exercised all its dreadful force against the civilian population revealing that Lenin had discovered a powerful weapon against the ethnic European people which is evidenced by the mass murders known as the Holodomor Genocides occurring in 1921-22, 1932-33 and 1946-47.
HolodomorInfo.com

Have you learned yet not to mess with us?
The problem with Jews is you can't "not mess with them". They don't have an off switch. They never say "that's enough".

They have no capacity for self-reflection, which is why they are always 100% blameless in all things. They simply cannot see themselves accurately. Everyone hates Jews throughout history because everyone else is a born Jew-hater. It is never something THEY have done.

Jews will not be satisfied until the entire world is enslaved and grovels at their feet as they walk by. That actually appeals to the Jewish mentality. That is the desired thing ultimately.

So, you see, not messing with you isn't an option.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deut 20:11

Have you learned yet not to mess with us?
The problem with Jews is you can't "not mess with them". They don't have an off switch. They never say "that's enough".

They have no capacity for self-reflection, which is why they are always 100% blameless in all things. They simply cannot see themselves accurately. Everyone hates Jews throughout history because everyone else is a born Jew-hater. It is never something THEY have done.

Jews will not be satisfied until the entire world is enslaved and grovels at their feet as they walk by. That actually appeals to the Jewish mentality. That is the desired thing ultimately.

So, you see, not messing with you isn't an option.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deut 20:11
All Jews do is self-reflect and then realize who's been going out of their way to make them miserable.
Then they murder 100+ million of you...and you still don't get it.

I'll tell you why it is here. It is here because Jew-bashing is acceptable if it is disguised as Israel-bashing.

View attachment 148202

Remember, thousands of churches were destroyed and the clergy were hunted down and exterminated with their families. Synagogues and the rabbinate were left alone.

You ain't got a prayer of selling this shit.. Too obviously faked by INFERRING "jewish names" and identities.

Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

Composition of the party[edit]
The average party member was very young. In 1907, 22% of Bolsheviks were under 20, 37% were 20–24 and 16% were 25–29. By 1905, 62% of the members were industrial workers (3% of the population in 1897[16]).[17] 22% of Bolsheviks were gentry (1.7% of the total population), 38% were uprooted peasants, compared with 19% and 26% for the Mensheviks. In 1907, 78.3% of the Bolsheviks were Russian and 10% were Jewish (34% and 20% for the Mensheviks). Total membership was 8,400 in 1905, 13,000 in 1906 and 46,100 by 1907 (8,400, 18,000, 38,200 respectively for the Mensheviks). By 1910, both factions together had fewer than 10,000 members.[18]

Jews were the victims of the godless Bolsheviks. Do modern lefties really want to take a page from the Nazis and blame the Bolshevik atrocities on the Jews?

You Jew haters never remember what happens when you turn Jews in atheists.
You Christ-killers are always popping off with this kind of stuff. God has been bitching about Jews turning their face away from Him since at least Moses, but when they did it in early 20th century Russia, it was the Russians' fault?

View attachment 148202

You ain't got a prayer of selling this shit.. Too obviously faked by INFERRING "jewish names" and identities.

Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

Composition of the party[edit]
The average party member was very young. In 1907, 22% of Bolsheviks were under 20, 37% were 20–24 and 16% were 25–29. By 1905, 62% of the members were industrial workers (3% of the population in 1897[16]).[17] 22% of Bolsheviks were gentry (1.7% of the total population), 38% were uprooted peasants, compared with 19% and 26% for the Mensheviks. In 1907, 78.3% of the Bolsheviks were Russian and 10% were Jewish (34% and 20% for the Mensheviks). Total membership was 8,400 in 1905, 13,000 in 1906 and 46,100 by 1907 (8,400, 18,000, 38,200 respectively for the Mensheviks). By 1910, both factions together had fewer than 10,000 members.[18]
Part of your cluelessness is that you think I am trying to sell it. That's what a Jew does. I'm stating the truth and you can pick it up or let it lie according to your own hatreds.

Forum List

Back