Bolsheviks

So massacre the clergy AND THEIR FAMILIES because preaching irks you? Execute the entire faculty of a university because you didn't like the sermon topic? What Jeffers called "the dirty-clawed cruelties" that your people unleashed on the white Christians of Russia was an orgy of viciousness and violence that makes Hitler look like Mr Rogers. It's no wonder Jews go to any length to keep it quiet. The sick thing is it isn't because you are ashamed, haha, no, you just don't want any blowback as you prepare for the next round.
Because the clergy was preaching our extermination.
Remember, murdering a "child of Satan" is not a big deal.

"Remember, murdering a "child of Satan" is not a big deal."

And that kind of group pathological thinking is probably what makes you so, oh, I don't know, murderous? One of the first things the Bolsheviks did was make anti-Semitism a capital offense, or as certain primitives term it, "children of Satan". Should be quite the bloodbath when they do that here. I've heard Jews designate entire states "anti-Semitic". I can image whole towns will be discovered to be children of Satan--men, women, and children.

BTW, this is how you know Jesus really was your messiah. No real God would countenance genocide.
I guess you never read the Gospel According to John.
I paraphrased it, I didn't make it up.
Are you claiming Jesus countenanced genocide? News to me, but He was a Jew, after all, so, perhaps, not surprising.
The Jesus you know is based on non-NT RCC "Politically Correct" sound bites.
The Jesus of the NT is one angry fuck.
If you ain't angry, you ain't paying attention. I could totally get behind the Jesus who took a whip to the moneychangers in the temple. That said, He was Mr. Rogers compared to his Dad.

And that kind of group pathological thinking is probably what makes you so, oh, I don't know, murderous? One of the first things the Bolsheviks did was make anti-Semitism a capital offense, or as certain primitives term it, "children of Satan". Should be quite the bloodbath when they do that here. I've heard Jews designate entire states "anti-Semitic". I can image whole towns will be discovered to be children of Satan--men, women, and children.

BTW, this is how you know Jesus really was your messiah. No real God would countenance genocide.
Are you claiming Jesus countenanced genocide? News to me, but He was a Jew, after all, so, perhaps, not surprising.
If you ain't angry, you ain't paying attention. I could totally get behind the Jesus who took a whip to the moneychangers in the temple. That said, He was Mr. Rogers compared to his Dad.
Uh...No.

Because the Bolsheviks lacked popular support. The same reason they didn't put on a show trial.
No I think that its just good housekeeping. You cant have potential focal points for opposition. The Romanovs were well connected and the rest of Europe was terrified of a Bolshevik revolution in their own country. They had to go.

We can always count on Tammy to approve of murder.
What would you have done ?
Simple. Not murdered them in cold blood.

I know that is hard for you to accept. Why is it?
And that would have led to more bloodshed.Tough choices.
No it would not.

Why are you trying to justify cold blooded murder?

Your Op is wrong on too fronts. First off they weren't Jewish. They were atheists. I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews. And second they are the runnerups to the most murderous. The chinese, under mao, killed at least twice as many.

They were ethnic Jews. Whether they believed in God is immaterial. The ethnicity is all that matters. If you want to immigrate to Israel, the don't ask you whether you keep kosher. They ask you who your mother was.

Andropov was a Jew and was the chairman of the KGB until 1982, ant the party sec until 1984. So they had a good 67 year run. Hah, the total deaths from the entire Soviet period is 66 million. Almost a million per year. After that, there was, yes, some ill feelings toward the Jews because of the anti-Semitism in the water, but a Jewish Senator got a bill through Congress where the American taxpayer picked up the tab to move any Jew who wanted to from the Soviet Union to their pick of the US or Israel. How 'bout that. And only Jews and Pentecostals. (That was before the Establishment Clause that the kritarchy used to shoot down Trump's Muslim ban was in the Constitution). Once we got them out of there the law was used to import the Ethiopians the Jews didn't want in Israel. How's that for some off the charts justification for anti-Semitism? Wait, it gets worse. Now that some Pentacostal Christians are starting to use it, I'm starting to kvetching about the law in the Jewish owned media. Dazzling!

Bullpoo. That's the sort of argument you get from a simpleton. They were atheists. This ethnic jew shit is just that. Shit. You whine and snivel about the evil jew but it is the atheists and the authoritarians who are the enemy. And they keep morons, like you, fed with propaganda so you hate the wrong people. Grow up.
Who's "they", you idiot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get it. Jon Stewart Liebowitz is a Jew. Everyone knows he's a Jew. And a particularly loathsome one, at that. No one cares if he believes in God. Get your head out of your ass. Willful stupidity is even worse than involuntary stupidity.
So...if one is born a Jew and becomes a committed atheist, one is STILL a Jew.

I don't think so.
Sorry, you are wrong. There two ways of using Jew, just as there are two ways of using Christian. Among themselves, some Christians mean "born again" when they say so-and-so is a Christian. They also say the US is a Christian nation, by which they don't mean everyone in the country is born again.
What does that mean?

I have a friend who was born to Christian parents, but became a Jew after she married a Jewish man. Do you dislike her too?

Actually, there was some corruption during the 2nd Temple era.
The only problem is that the scenes painted by the NT that take place in the Temple courtyard are a joke.
The Levites and Priests would not allow some jerk(s) to just walk in and start mocking them.
They would have killed them on the spot.

Last edited:
No I think that its just good housekeeping. You cant have potential focal points for opposition. The Romanovs were well connected and the rest of Europe was terrified of a Bolshevik revolution in their own country. They had to go.

No it would not.

Well it would.

Your options are to send them into exile where they would gather support and come back with an army = more bloodshed.
or
Keep them in some sort of prison where they would become the focus of royalist malcontents.

I cant see any other solution that would have worked.

Please explain how I have got it wrong.

Uh...No.
Did Jesus incinerate cities? Did Jesus turn dawdling women into salt? Did Jesus make fish swallow recalcitrant missionaries alive and vomit them out on shore alive three days later? Did Jesus kill all the first born children of the Egyptians? No, all that rage, that wrath of God, was His Dad.

Uh...No.
Did Jesus incinerate cities? Did Jesus turn dawdling women into salt? Did Jesus make fish swallow recalcitrant missionaries alive and vomit them out on shore alive three days later? Did Jesus kill all the first born children of the Egyptians? No, all that rage, that wrath of God, was His Dad.
We have no proof he even existed.
The Talmud has about a dozen of them.
The name Yeshua may have been intended to indicate a rebel.

And yet, Jesus followers for the last 1,000 years, along with Muslims, have wrought the most violence the world has even experienced.

And I appreciate you displaying the fact that you have zero knowledge of the context of those Biblical episodes.
Cruelty to a fool is mercy to a wise person.

No it would not.

Well it would.

Your options are to send them into exile where they would gather support and come back with an army = more bloodshed.
or
Keep them in some sort of prison where they would become the focus of royalist malcontents.

I really find your opinion appalling. You think murdering an entire family is justified to further the cause.

No one knew where the Czar and his family was, other than your buddies. So how could loyalists even know if they were still alive?

No it would not.

Well it would.

or

I really find your opinion appalling. You think murdering an entire family is justified to further the cause.

No one knew where the Czar and his family was, other than your buddies. So how could loyalists even know if they were still alive?
You are skirting round the question.

No it would not.

Well it would.

or

No one knew where they were. Why kill them?

No it would not.

Well it would.

or

Whilst they were alive they were a threat to the revolution.
The Tsar would have executed all the revolutionaries without blinking given the chance.

No it would not.

Well it would.

or

The Tsar would have executed all the revolutionaries without blinking given the chance.
No the Czar would not execute all the revolutionaries, because he clearly did not when he had the chance. The Czar was an asshole, but he was not ruthless. Had he been, the revolution would never have happened.

Your Marxist buddies were most ruthless.

How Jewish was the most murderous bunch in history?

View attachment 148202

Remember, thousands of churches were destroyed and the clergy were hunted down and exterminated with their families. Synagogues and the rabbinate were left alone.

Your Op is wrong on too fronts. First off they weren't Jewish. They were atheists. I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews. And second they are the runnerups to the most murderous. The chinese, under mao, killed at least twice as many.

They were ethnic Jews. Whether they believed in God is immaterial. The ethnicity is all that matters. If you want to immigrate to Israel, the don't ask you whether you keep kosher. They ask you who your mother was.

Andropov was a Jew and was the chairman of the KGB until 1982, ant the party sec until 1984. So they had a good 67 year run. Hah, the total deaths from the entire Soviet period is 66 million. Almost a million per year. After that, there was, yes, some ill feelings toward the Jews because of the anti-Semitism in the water, but a Jewish Senator got a bill through Congress where the American taxpayer picked up the tab to move any Jew who wanted to from the Soviet Union to their pick of the US or Israel. How 'bout that. And only Jews and Pentecostals. (That was before the Establishment Clause that the kritarchy used to shoot down Trump's Muslim ban was in the Constitution). Once we got them out of there the law was used to import the Ethiopians the Jews didn't want in Israel. How's that for some off the charts justification for anti-Semitism? Wait, it gets worse. Now that some Pentacostal Christians are starting to use it, I'm starting to kvetching about the law in the Jewish owned media. Dazzling!

Bullpoo. That's the sort of argument you get from a simpleton. They were atheists. This ethnic jew shit is just that. Shit. You whine and snivel about the evil jew but it is the atheists and the authoritarians who are the enemy. And they keep morons, like you, fed with propaganda so you hate the wrong people. Grow up.
Who's "they", you idiot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get it. Jon Stewart Liebowitz is a Jew. Everyone knows he's a Jew. And a particularly loathsome one, at that. No one cares if he believes in God. Get your head out of your ass. Willful stupidity is even worse than involuntary stupidity.

Jon stewart ain't a bolshevik dummy. He's not out there trying to get other people murdered in huge numbers. He is a misguided progressive.

No it would not.

Well it would.

or

He HAD that choice and didn't do it. Had he done so the bolshevik revolution wouldn't have happened. How stupid are you, tainty?

Uh...No.
We have no proof he even existed.
The Talmud has about a dozen of them.
The name Yeshua may have been intended to indicate a rebel.

And yet, Jesus followers for the last 1,000 years, along with Muslims, have wrought the most violence the world has even experienced.

And I appreciate you displaying the fact that you have zero knowledge of the context of those Biblical episodes.
Cruelty to a fool is mercy to a wise person.
Nothing rivals what the Bolsheviks did.

So, you deny God incinerated cities?

View attachment 148202

Remember, thousands of churches were destroyed and the clergy were hunted down and exterminated with their families. Synagogues and the rabbinate were left alone.

Jon stewart ain't a bolshevik dummy. He's not out there trying to get other people murdered in huge numbers. He is a misguided progressive.

So, you are saying Jon Stewart Liebowitz is not a Jew?

View attachment 148202

So...if one is born a Jew and becomes a committed atheist, one is STILL a Jew.

I don't think so.
If you try to immigrate to Israel, you aren't asked if you believe in God. You are asked who your mother was, i.e., what is your blood line. Not all Jews practice Judaism, and not all adherents of Judaism are Jews.

Forum List

Back