Boehner's Plan B fails

Obamanomics: When a double bottom recession hits due it an adminstration's inability to compromise.

hey you fucking blind partisan fucking fool?

Your party cant agree on what to offer in a negociation.

How do you negociate with people who cant deside what to ask for?

Too many on the Nutter right here simply will not acknowledge, nor admit, that the political landscape really did change in November. That really was a watershed election and the old strategies which led to failure will not resurrect victory from defeat, nor will it lay the groundwork for victory in 2014.

IF the Republican Party wants to remain a viable and effective voice for the desires of their base and for the good of the nation, they'd BETTER understand the facts and understand them quickly before they march themselves right off their OWN cliff of permanent irrelevance.

The party presented their ideas, their plans, their program, and The People rejected it...soundly. It wasn't a fraudulent election, it wasn't bought by outsiders, it wasn't the result of some sort of half-baked conspiracy, it was an electoral defeat based upon the issues. The American people knew EXACTLY what they were voting for and what they were voting against. To pretend otherwise, to keep their heads firmly planted in the sand of denial, is the quick route to the dust bin of history.

Now is not the time for the GOP to rally around the tattered and destroyed flag of their cause. It's the time to give ground, appear to be statesman concerned for the good of the country, get the best deal you can get and live to fight tomorrow. If the GOP doesn't do that, they risk becoming the 21st century version of the Confederacy's "Lost Cause" cult and nothing more.

It's also time for the real Conservatives and moderates to wrest control of the party back from the radical loonies who would take down the whole country in a Gotterdammerung exercise of pique and denial.

The next few weeks might very well determine the fate of the Grand Old Party and, judging by what we see here, it appears to be doomed and the rest of us right along with them.

This is true. I don't know if republicans have really understood what the last election meant. Republican politicians at least. The nation has tipped into a majority of leeches intent on living off a dying host. That was the watershed moment. Away from the politicians who are living in dreamland, still thinking the public can be persuaded by a job, republicans do get it. That's why gun sales have been skyrocketing.

Boner said they may not even come back until 2013.

will you demand they come back and try some more?

Obamanomics: When a double bottom recession hits due it an adminstration's inability to compromise.

One side wanted to compromise the other did not. Since everyone should know that the democrats wouldn't compromise it doesn't make any difference.

So the Bush tax cuts weren't only for the rich? The dems lied when they repeated that over and over and over again? :lol:

Scared to death to address what I wrote aren't you. Cause you know that will happen. But what is with the bull shit about the tax cuts were for the rich and dems lied and........wtf are you talking about?

Never mind. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. My bad. You're just trying to deflect something.

anyone with a brain knows what she's talking about, you are excused because of lack of grey matter.

Hey hey mouth. Go ahead and explain what the drivel the other poster wrote means. Cause it sure wasn't about the topic at hand. It was just deflection. Just like what you are trying to do. But go ahead. It's snowing here and I can't work outside.

So educate me on the brillance of a rethug post. LMAO. Rethug post and brillant in the same sentence. I crack me up sometimes.

This is a great Christmas present! Would it be too much to ask that it come framed?

One side wanted to compromise the other did not. Since everyone should know that the democrats wouldn't compromise it doesn't make any difference.

History says Obama owns it, whatever happens.

That comes with being the most powerful mofo on the planet.

Scared to death to address what I wrote aren't you. Cause you know that will happen. But what is with the bull shit about the tax cuts were for the rich and dems lied and........wtf are you talking about?

Never mind. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. My bad. You're just trying to deflect something.

anyone with a brain knows what she's talking about, you are excused because of lack of grey matter.

Hey hey mouth. Go ahead and explain what the drivel the other poster wrote means. Cause it sure wasn't about the topic at hand. It was just deflection. Just like what you are trying to do. But go ahead. It's snowing here and I can't work outside.

So educate me on the brillance of a rethug post. LMAO. Rethug post and brillant in the same sentence. I crack me up sometimes.

You lack grey matter therefore are uneducatable.

Lost. Cause.

Hey newbie. You ever make 20 thousand dollars in a month? Actually, making 250k a year is slightly more than 20k a month. But you get the drift. Ever make that much money in a month?

here is how the negociation goes.

O: it should be 250 and less who get a tax cut.

Boner: NO

O: how about 400?

Boner: No

O: what do you want?

Boner: goes to the press and says Im the onley one offering anything, Im going to show you all by taking a vote of strength.

Boner: No body likes me everybody hates me I am going home to eat a worm

Last edited:

Lost. Cause.

Deflection is a wonderful thing isn't it? But if you can formulate a sensible question (not some right wing whack job talking point) I will quit making fun of you. And answer the question to the best of my limited ability. OK? Cause you've been so nice.

Hey newbie. You ever make 20 thousand dollars in a month? Actually, making 250k a year is slightly more than 20k a month. But you get the drift. Ever make that much money in a month?

What's your point Zeke? If you make 1/4 of that in a month, your taxes are going up.

Lost. Cause.

Deflection is a wonderful thing isn't it? But if you can formulate a sensible question (not some right wing whack job talking point) I will quit making fun of you. And answer the question to the best of my limited ability. OK? Cause you've been so nice.

You wanna tell me what it is I'm deflecting? :lol:

Forum List

Back