Boehner Lies Again

Prison? if it's legal then how could you throw someone in prison for growing it?

Alcoholic drinks are legal. Are you allowed to make them and sell them?

Sure you can make them, I've brewed beer and fermented wine many times. I imagine if I wanted to make it to sell I could find quite a few friends to sell to.

Would this be legal? Is it legal to make moonshine and sell it? You people in Texas this thick, or do you just like to argue?

I live in California and have for years and don't remember a tax increase causing jobs to be "destroyed".

Did you pay attention to the news today?

California has new crusade to collect online sales tax | Video | abc7news.com

That's not an increase. That's closing a loophole.

Does that mean that Governor Brown is lying when he calls it a tax increase?

Regardless, DontBeStupid tried to claim that taxes never hurt jobs, this one has, and I posted a video from a local station that interviewed a business affected by the tax to prove it. Do yourself a favor and don't be stupid like Stupid.

Does that mean that Governor Brown is lying when he calls it a tax increase?
Semantics. Revenues will go up. Call it whatever you want.

Regardless, DontBeStupid tried to claim that taxes never hurt jobs
Why do you guys consistently NOT read what I write? I never said taxes never hurt jobs.

, this one has, and I posted a video from a local station that interviewed a business affected by the tax to prove it.

The video you posted is of the tax that was JUST passed. How did a tax that was just passed cause businesses to leave CA for the past however many years? Are you insinuating that CA businesses can see the future and were heading this one off?

I'm not seeing any links or support posted for this ASSERTION. Links or you're full of shit.

It is hardly a mere assertion, "counselor." Geez, did you finish grade school? I doubt you read a newspaper, other than the comics.
204 companies left California | california, companies, rel - 2010 total - The Orange County Register
Government in Exile: Why are Companies Leaving California?
Government in Exile: Why are Companies Leaving California?

So, your position, backed by the links you provided, is that

CA has taxes ...
companies are leaving CA ...
therefore, companies are leaving CA due to taxes

Wow. That's some fail logic right there.

So what is the reason? The weather?
The answer was given after your post: High tax rates combined with an oppressive regulatory environment. About what Democrats are pushing for the rest of the country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/30/us/politics/30obama.html

“The American people know tax hikes destroy jobs,” Mr. Boehner said. “They also know Washington has been on a spending binge for many years, and they will only tolerate a debt-limit increase if we stop it.”

Dear Speaker Boehner,

Stop lying.

Thanks,

US
If RepubliCON$ didn't lie...they'd have nothing to say.

You can't even be original in your stupidity.

Forum List

Back