Boehner Gives Obama A Deadline On Libya

Spending a $Billion on bombing & killing Libyans makes absolutely no sense. "Protecting the Civilians?" My God,some people will believe anything. I sure hope we do get some Oil out of this thing because no one knows why the Hell we're bombing the shit out of Libya.

Don't stop with Libya.. Get our troops out of Afghanistan. Who here would willingly sacrifice their son and for what concerning Afghanistan?? All of these wars have taken a great toll on our military and their families. Suicide is at an all time high.. Marriages ending, morale eroded. You can't send troops to some God-forsaken hell hole every 14 months for a period of 7 - 11 months and expect that same base NOT to be battle weary..I know every man or woman serving willingly does so and has great pride in that service, sacrifice.. thus it is our responsibility to call out our Leaders when they use our Troops for some meaningless Clusterfuck. What have we accomplished in Afghanistan? How much blood and treasure are we willing to sacrifice? What's the exit strategy?

Good for Boehner. It's time to stop this illegal war, for which American Taxpayers are paying 75% of the costs.

lmao...where were you rw kooks over Iraq? Oh yeah, you said that war would pay for itself.

I'm sorry, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right by trying to claim "all of us" supported Bush and his policies? That would be (literally) like me saying that because you defend Obama on Libya (oh and Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iraq because he is there too) that you supported Bush on Iraq... Do you not see just how moronic you have made yourself out to be?

I’m not even sure why I have to point this out, you talked yourself into a partisan corner or a “I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about” corner, you pick. Did you really vote Obama (assumeing you did) so that you could say "well Bush did it too" about near every policy he supports, does or expands?

Our Nation has been at War for the last 70yrs. Most Americans can't remember a time when our Government wasn't bombing & killing someone somewhere around the World. They were born & raised on War. Now it's like a crack addiction. They just can't get enough. Unfortunately they just don't know any better. And this President going to the UN & NATO for approval and not going to our U.S. Congress is an insult to all Americans. I don't know how anyone can defend him.

I'm sorry, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right

I never said that. Perhaps you want to try this again without logical fallacies.

Did you really vote Obama (assumeing you did)

Nope, I begrudgingly voted for Bob Barr.

As you were saying.....

Quote me right or don't bother making a bigger ass of yourself... I asked a pretty easy question, I didn't make a statement.

Quote me right or don't bother making a bigger ass of yourself... I asked a pretty easy question, I didn't make a statement.

I know that you asked a question. You asked, "Do you not see just how moronic you have made yourself out to be? "

However, as I pointed out, your premise is filled with logical fallacies.

Go ahead and throw a hissy fit while I laugh at you.

Most Americans would be completely shocked if we ever got a President who didn't bomb & kill someone somewhere around the World. That's how bad things have gotten. 70yrs of round the clock War. You would think Americans would have had enough of that by now. So when will it end?

As I recall we had not war between Korea and Vietnam, certainly during Eisenhower. Yes I know technically Korea was not a war but tell that to the families of those who lost loved ones.

I know that you asked a question. You asked, "Do you not see just how moronic you have made yourself out to be? "

However, as I pointed out, your premise is filled with logical fallacies.

Go ahead and throw a hissy fit while I laugh at you.

Let me help you...

"I'm sorry, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right by trying to claim "all of us" supported Bush and his policies?"

See how easy that was to prove you're an idiot? Your credibility is lacking.

"I'm sorry, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right by trying to claim "all of us" supported Bush and his policies?"

Actually, I never said that two wrongs make a right. Unfortunately, this is what you limited synapses told you.

Nonetheless, I agree that there were a few who opposed Bush's foreign policy, but many ardently fought for it. The overwhelming majority of rw kooks fought ardently for aggressive FP. Perhaps you are different and not a rw kook, but you are dishonest in trying to portray the idea that many on the right opposed neo-con FP.

Last edited:

Actually, I never said that two wrongs make a right. Unfortunately, this is what you limited synapses told you.

Nonetheless, I agree that there were a few opposed of Bush's foreign policy, but many ardently fought for it. The overwhelming majority of rw kooks fought ardently for aggressive FP.

Perhaps you are different and not a rw kook, but you are dishonest in trying to portray the idea that many on the right opposed neo-con FP.

*knocks on his head* Hey brain-rotted leftist.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH is gone.. Your god DingleBarry is in office, has been for quite some time. He's not closed GITMO, he's expanded war in Afghanistan and Libya.. NOW WHAT LIBERAL??

*knocks on his head* Hey brain-rotted leftist.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH is gone.. Your god DingleBarry is in office, has been for quite some time. He's not closed GITMO, he's expanded war in Afghanistan and Libya.. NOW WHAT LIBERAL??

I love RW kooks. They think that anyone who disagrees with them is a braindead liberal.

Since you are illiterate and can't read, I will uselessly state this again. I begrudgingly voted for Bob Barr. I don't like Obama.

Nonetheless, I agree that there were a few opposed of Bush's foreign policy, but many ardently fought for it. The overwhelming majority of rw kooks fought ardently for aggressive FP.

Perhaps you are different and not a rw kook, but you are dishonest in trying to portray the idea that many on the right opposed neo-con FP.

BAM!! :clap2::clap2::clap2: :lol:

I love RW kooks. They think that anyone who disagrees with them is a braindead liberal.

Since you are illiterate and can't read, I will uselessly state this again. I begrudgingly voted for Bob Barr. I don't like Obama.

So Mr. Independent, who are you supporting for POTUS in 2012? Hmm? Enlighten us please.

Nonetheless, I agree that there were a few who opposed Bush's foreign policy, but many ardently fought for it. The overwhelming majority of rw kooks fought ardently for aggressive FP. Perhaps you are different and not a rw kook, but you are dishonest in trying to portray the idea that many on the right opposed neo-con FP.

Many on both sides supported what Bush was doing. I was not one of them. Try and understand "rw kooks" is a very broad brush... Some on here think anyone who is conservative is a RW neocon when in fact Obama and many of them are closer to a Neocon.

Forum List

Back