Boehner admits Obamacare should be fixed, not replaced.

America. THE most incarcerated and surveilled population in the history of empire, with the shittiest, most expensive and inefficient healthcare system on the planet amongst advanced post industrial nations. We choose to occupy the planet to further the interests of Wall Street and the "job creator" class instead.

America. THE most incarcerated and surveilled population in the history of empire, with the shittiest, most expensive and inefficient healthcare system on the planet amongst advanced post industrial nations. We choose to occupy the planet to further the interests of Wall Street and the "job creator" class instead.
See? We agree. Obamacare is shitty! Why did ewe Dems do shitty?

The GOP has painted themselves in a corner regarding ACA. They are now forming up a circular firing squad. After all these years of outrage about the evil Obamacare, they can't back down now. Frankly, I think it is hilarious, and always look forward to Ryan trying to explain why their plan, which would leave 23 million without health insurance, and would have less benefits, is better!

When Boehner was in charge, he did everything in his power to keep Obamacare from being fixed

Job creator class? Hehehe. I love this! Can I copy it an use it? This is excellent.

The GOP has painted themselves in a corner regarding ACA. They are now forming up a circular firing squad. After all these years of outrage about the evil Obamacare, they can't back down now. Frankly, I think it is hilarious, and always look forward to Ryan trying to explain why their plan, which would leave 23 million without health insurance, and would have less benefits, is better!
I think I can answer this question. You only need to drop the fatsos, then you have instantaneously fixed the entire ACA balance sheet. It will even be affordable after that. Then the fatsos can go back to the private insurance market and sponsor the old system there.

Without a link, McConnell last night it was near impossible to change/repeal or replace ACA.

I think I can answer this question. You only need to drop the fatsos, then you have instantaneously fixed the entire ACA balance sheet. It will even be affordable after that. Then the fatsos can go back to the private insurance market and sponsor the old system there.

ACA is the law, all plans are written by insurance companies. There was not a government health insurance plan.

ACA is the law, all plans are written by insurance companies. There was not a government health insurance plan.

That's the irony of it. Most of ACA was designed the insurance companies. We're letting corporations write the laws. What a fucking mess.

Forum List

Back