Bodycam Video Shows Four Girls Arrested After Physically Assaulting Officer

Oy yoy yoy. Spanish class, my friend's little sister.

That was all kinds of a not happening situation, but she was hot.

She was a mud shark, and he would have killed me. :auiqs.jpg:

Purty girl. Yeah, I already knew, but Herman, that sumbitch ain't got no sense.

She's 3 feet away and smellin' mighty good. I think she mighta been having some hormone fluctuations or something.
That reminds me of that scene in "Better Off Dead".....the cheerleader was dating the Basketball Team.....THE WHOLE TEAM.

My father was a USN MCPO...I learned early on he didn't play
Master Chiefs are one step above God.

E9B-FL~1.PNG

Course I knew this girl who was having boys over when I was in 7th grade.

She was screwing kids when she was 12......and the funny thing is I heard at the first class reunion she was a high-paid prostitute.
Chances are she was molestered.

My father was a USN MCPO...I learned early on he didn't play
Oh, I had friends with military parents. One bordered on abusive. He was an Army Sargeant.

Always threatening to send him to military school, never let him do anything.

I think he was mean to his wife, too.

Oh, I had friends with military parents. One bordered on abusive. He was an Army Sargeant.

Always threatening to send him to military school, never let him do anything.

I think he was mean to his wife, too.

My father wasn't like that. He understood rules, never raised his voice to me but made me understand life.

The flip side was I saw him dress down malcontents. Saw him flick off an officer once verbally. I snickered

If you read the comments in youtubes like this, it seems the vast majority of blacks are taking up for these girls and the mother.

Maybe it is a cultural thing.

My black friend (the one that I keep around to prove I'm not a racist :eek:) says black folks, even cops, ignore stuff like the littering. That a black cop, had the perps been white or black, would've just kept right on going.

I see his point.

If you read the comments in youtubes like this, it seems the vast majority of blacks are taking up for these girls and the mother.

Maybe it is a cultural thing.

My black friend (the one that I keep around to prove I'm not a racist :eek:) says black folks, even cops, ignore stuff like the littering. That a black cop, had the perps been white or black, would've just kept right on going.

I see his point.
It may seem like that, but it may not actually be like that. It may be paid Marxist shills posting things in the comments.

Just sayin..:dunno:

My father wasn't like that. He understood rules, never raised his voice to me but made me understand life.

The flip side was I saw him dress down malcontents. Saw him flick off an officer once verbally. I snickered
Naval officers are such Douche Bags.

I had one dress me down when I was a Fire Marshal on the U.S.S Kitty Hawk CV-63.....he didn't know jack squat about running a fire-scene during damage control, but he still felt he could tell me how to do my job. Lt Commander Tarrant. We called him "Tarrant The Tyrant". Friggen egomaniac.

Funny thing, if you've ever seen "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home"....he was the CIC officer when the Enterprise crew was on the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Enterprise. He was that bald jerk that answered the phone alerting everyone they had a security breach on the ship.

Here's his page on memory-alpha.fandom.com....Newell Tarrant.....

LOL.....during Shellback week I saw him split his head open running into an I-Beam like a jackass.

Naval officers are such Douche Bags.

I had one dress me down when I was a Fire Marshal on the U.S.S Kitty Hawk CV-63.....he didn't know jack squat about running a fire-scene during damage control, but he still felt he could tell me how to do my job. Lt Commander Tarrant. We called him "Tarrant The Tyrant". Friggen egomaniac.

Funny thing, if you've ever seen "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home"....he was the CIC officer when the Enterprise crew was on the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Enterprise. He was that bald jerk that answered the phone alerting everyone they had a security breach on the ship.

Here's his page on memory-alpha.fandom.com....Newell Tarrant.....

LOL.....during Shellback week I saw him split his head open running into an I-Beam like a jackass.

You were on Ms Kitty? My papa was too. Small world

You were on Ms Kitty? My papa was too. Small world
Nearly 3 years on the Shitty Kitty.

77-79....ship's company. Repair Division. HT5 D R Denend.

I was what they called a Hole Snipe. I welded leaks in the Mainspace and the stacks.
I was also Repair Locker leader during Damage Control.

I ETS'd from the Navy in 79'.
Ended up going into the Army after college in 84'.

Nearly 3 years on the Shitty Kitty.

77-79....ship's company. Repair Division. HT5 D R Denend.

I was what they called a Hole Snipe. I welded leaks in the Mainspace and the stacks.
I was also Repair Locker leader during Damage Control.

I ETS'd from the Navy in 79'.
Ended up going into the Army after college in 84'.

Thank you for your service.

I sincerely mean that

Black girls. Not even black men want one of them. They all want a white girl that doesn’t act like that.
Mud Sharks were pretty numerous during the 70s.
We had a friend that had a brown baby.....at parties someone asked her where her man was....and she said he was busy.
He was always busy.

Last edited:
Black girls. Not even black men want one of them. They all want a white girl that doesn’t act like that

According to the stats, black men are more likely to hit black women than white women. I supposed black chicks don't know when to shut their mouth.
And black men are more violent towards women.

I'm glad I'm white.

Forum List

Back