If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump's trial in NY shows how truly disconnected Democrat courts, judges, prosecutors are with reality!
Trump attorney Christopher Kise told the judge last week that “there was no nefarious intent” in putting company statements together, and subsequently there “was no illegality, there was no fraud, there are no victims.”

“No it has not been answered!” Judge Arthur Engoron yelled. “It has been asked but it has not been answered.”

In one instance, Wallace asked Trump about the accuracy of his Niketown property’s valuation. Trump refused to answer whether the valuation was correct and continuously insisted he “wouldn’t sell it for that number.”
It took three tries for Wallace to get an answer:
“I guess so,” Trump finally admitted. “I really can’t answer that. I guess so. It’s a number I wouldn’t sell it for.”

Trump's trial in NY shows how truly disconnected Democrat courts, judges, prosecutors are with reality!
Trump attorney Christopher Kise told the judge last week that “there was no nefarious intent” in putting company statements together, and subsequently there “was no illegality, there was no fraud, there are no victims.”

“No it has not been answered!” Judge Arthur Engoron yelled. “It has been asked but it has not been answered.”

In one instance, Wallace asked Trump about the accuracy of his Niketown property’s valuation. Trump refused to answer whether the valuation was correct and continuously insisted he “wouldn’t sell it for that number.”
“I guess so,” Trump finally admitted. “I really can’t answer that. I guess so. It’s a number I wouldn’t sell it for.”
But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)

Speaking of being disconnected...it isn't a trial.

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
So where is your proof that the property wasn't valued at what Trump said it was? Why can't you find the proof of that?

This case is pure legal harassment. An activist judge making up laws from the bench.
The scumbag judge presiding over this should be disbarred and his license revoked permanently.
He's simply trying to embarrass Trump in the headlines.
If they were allowed to show this on TV this pr*ck would make the Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp trial look friendly in comparison.

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. You can have it cheap for just $227 million!

So where is your proof that the property wasn't valued at what Trump said it was? Why can't you find the proof of that?
Before the lunch break, Donald Trump was questioned in depth about the valuation of 40 Wall St., a crown jewel among Trump properties and a landmark in Manhattan’s financial district. Appraisers had told Trump his building was worth $260 million, but Trump claimed in financial documents that it was worth nearly $530 million.

Battling over the value, and knowledge, of 40 Wall St.

Appraisers had told Trump his building was worth $260 million, but Trump claimed in financial documents that it was worth nearly $530 million.
So what? Did he submit a fake document with the intent to defraud the lender, or did he simply answer the question of what he felt the property was worth? Have you ever filled out a loan application? Didn't you ever estimate the value of your assets? Would you sell them at half their value? Neither would I.

You have no concept of business evaluations and their complexities. The following video is 33 minutes long but it is extremely enlightening and informative.

Hilarious. :)

that would make it the lenders problem for not doing due diligence,,

heres a crazy thought,,, the lender was ok with his evaliation and made the deal,,, to theeir benefit,,

Before the lunch break, Donald Trump was questioned in depth about the valuation of 40 Wall St., a crown jewel among Trump properties and a landmark in Manhattan’s financial district. Appraisers had told Trump his building was worth $260 million, but Trump claimed in financial documents that it was worth nearly $530 million.

Battling over the value, and knowledge, of 40 Wall St.

hes allowed to have his own opinion to the value of his property,,,

Last edited:
So where is your proof that the property wasn't valued at what Trump said it was?
There is so many alternate facts floating around,

How about you tell us which exact Property and What Trump valued it at.
Just so we are clear.

Forum List

Back