Bodecea has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am...thanks to Tha Malcontent for e-mailing me and pointing out this board to me....tho he seems to think I'm already a member. (Mods are welcome to check that that is not so)

But, I do love that I have not been forgotten by Mal...:cuckoo:

Howdy all!

Bodey! HI! :eusa_pray:

Thanks (almost) all of you for the lovely welcome. Funny how it took a e-mail taunting me for being banned from a place I didn't even belong to...to get me to belong.

Auspicious Beginning, I expect.

Thanks (almost) all of you for the lovely welcome. Funny how it took a e-mail taunting me for being banned from a place I didn't even belong to...to get me to belong.

You'll want to see Post #17 again...

There's a Link... Fairly Clear.

In case I am on Ignore, somebody Quote Post #17 for Bodey before she gets in Trouble.

:)

peace...

In case I am on Ignore, somebody Quote Post #17 for Bodey before she gets in Trouble.

peace...

Not necessary. Not everyone comes here with their hair on fire and shouting for everyone to look at them. Bodey will be cool right out of the box.

peace...

Not necessary. Not everyone comes here with their hair on fire and shouting for everyone to look at them. Bodey will be cool right out of the box.

Parrotheads are cool, right?

peace...

So Apparently you don't Read OP's and the Posts that Follow?... :clap2:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Why yes.......yes I do......and I'm fully aware of the situation......hence my comment.

peace...

Why yes.......yes I do......and I'm fully aware of the situation......hence my comment.

It's a Retention Issue Obviously... I Hate to Think it's Dishonesty.

Such is.

peace...

Parrotheads are cool, right?

Heck yeah!!! :iagree:

Want to ask...how is your son lately? Doing well, I hope.

Outstanding!!! Thanks for asking. Still a straight A honor student. Graphics Editor for the high school newspaper. He is at a Boy Scout camp this week staffing a youth leadership course as an instructor with 30 participants. He spent the early part of the summer working on staff at the council's Cub resident camp. All he lacks for earning Eagle Scout is his Eagle leadership project. He is currently serving his troop as a Junior Assistant Scoutmaster. He turned 16 this year and is driving. When he gets back from camp this weekend, he gets to go find a job to take over his truck payments, gas and insurance.

peace...

It's a Retention Issue Obviously... I Hate to Think it's Dishonesty.

Such is.

peace...

It's obvious you are obsessed with me. It is tough having such a huge following on the interwebs.......so please quit following me and making everything about me.

See how stupid that shit sounds.

Very strange the turn my welcome thread has turned...just so the powers that be understand that kind of behavior is not of my doing, nor my asking.

So much for coming to a new place and not being harassed or taunted, eh? :doubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back