Greetings, y'all

Smartmouthwoman

Inspected by #12
Jul 22, 2009
Dallas, TX
Happened across this forum on a web search, so I'm not a disgruntled anybody. Well, OK, so I do get gruntled sometimes... but at least I'm glad to see there's a little tolerance here for smartmouthed women (or men).

I'm a Texas native... born and raised in Dallas, where I still live. Used to think I was a moderate, politically, but have run across enough looney lefties to realize I lean way more to the right.

Don't know a soul here... wasn't invited to join... just decided to pull up a chair and see what's going on. Oh, and BTW, I'm an old message board junkie from way back... cut my teeth on Yahoo. So don't be afraid I'll cry if somebody calls me an idiot -- been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

Look forward to learning the ropes.

;)
SMW

Welcome to the playground. Did you brings some toys with you? If so, go get in the sandbox. Somebody will be right with you, I'm sure.

Welcome to the playground. Don't worry about the mean kids - they're pretty harmless outside of the sandbox.

-Joe

Happened across this forum on a web search, so I'm not a disgruntled anybody. Well, OK, so I do get gruntled sometimes... but at least I'm glad to see there's a little tolerance here for smartmouthed women (or men).

I'm a Texas native... born and raised in Dallas, where I still live. Used to think I was a moderate, politically, but have run across enough looney lefties to realize I lean way more to the right.

Don't know a soul here... wasn't invited to join... just decided to pull up a chair and see what's going on. Oh, and BTW, I'm an old message board junkie from way back... cut my teeth on Yahoo. So don't be afraid I'll cry if somebody calls me an idiot -- been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

Look forward to learning the ropes.

;)
SMW

texans rule---welcome

you mention you were raised in dallas, been to dealy plaza a few times I assume?

You assume right... but not deep enough. Worked for the Belo Corp., who owns The Dallas Morning News... both of which were established by George Bannerman Dealey of Dealey Plaza and still owned by his family. But from your ID, I'm gonna assume you're not interested in Dealey Plaza's pre-JFK history, eh?

you mention you were raised in dallas, been to dealy plaza a few times I assume?
I for one have been there many times..... Any idiot with only casual home training could have made that 88 yard head shot, if that's what you're getting at.

You should go and take a look yourself, there's a big X in the street where the head shot happened. I could hit it with a freakin rock.

First time I drove to Dallas I was heading for some forgotten location and got lost. All of the sudden I looked up and there was the entire scene---book depository, grassy knoll the overpass etc. I was like driving into history. A truly weird experience.

Forum List

Back