Boardwalk Empire

I have pulled the plug on HBO, so I will have to watch via netflix or on demand.

a few weeks ago the wife and I watched seasons 1 and 2 back to back over a week and we liked it a great deal more than the first time.

so spoil me, :badgrin:how did nucky handle Margaret giving the deed to all that land to the church?

The show sucks this year

No characters worth watching

Gyp Rosetti makes me ill. He needs killing, ick..

I also kind of want Gillian Darmody to go too, I'd rather see the kid raised by Richard. I still like Nucky and the show. I can't stop watching it.

Gyp is a psycho.....that poor basterd buried on the beach......and that guy in the beginning who showed him up with the WD-40....."what else could it be?".....he doesnt like people showing him up in front of people.....

The show sucks this year

I also kind of want Gillian Darmody to go too, I'd rather see the kid raised by Richard. I still like Nucky and the show. I can't stop watching it.

Gyp is a psycho.....that poor basterd buried on the beach......and that guy in the beginning who showed him up with the WD-40....."what else could it be?".....he doesnt like people showing him up in front of people.....

Omg, his character is gruesome. I was reading some internet comments about him and people say he is what a gangster really looks like. True but I'm sincerely disappointed everytime he comes back after some attack.

I have pulled the plug on HBO, so I will have to watch via netflix or on demand.

a few weeks ago the wife and I watched seasons 1 and 2 back to back over a week and we liked it a great deal more than the first time.

so spoil me, :badgrin:how did nucky handle Margaret giving the deed to all that land to the church?

I watched Homeland over a weekend. I'm addicted now, jeezus, Claire Danes is phenomenal in that series. The newest one from Sunday simply kicked butt. They have some really scary terrorists on that show.

Nucky barely even mentioned it. It was anticlimactic. :lol: I've never seen such a waste of a good storyline. They just have so much material that they have to throw something away. Maybe they'll pick it up later.

Omg, his character is gruesome. I was reading some internet comments about him and people say he is what a gangster really looks like. True but I'm sincerely disappointed everytime he comes back after some attack.

Bobby Cannavale is great in that role.....

The show sucks this year

Every time I get interested in a character.....they kill them off

Margaret was the most interesting character in the show when it started. Now she is just a sulking mess

The show sucks this year

I hate Gyp. He's positively revolting. The scene on the beach with the shovel was one of the worst things I've ever seen on TV. I wish I could do a brain wipe of it - but what has been seen cannot be unseen.

He was made a Knight of Columbus as a reward.

I watched Homeland over a weekend. I'm addicted now, jeezus, Claire Danes is phenomenal in that series. The newest one from Sunday simply kicked butt. They have some really scary terrorists on that show.

Homeland is the best series this season. Brilliant acting with an intelligent script that doesn't condescend to the viewer.

Bobby Cannavale is great in that role.....

He's a wonderful actor. I have to remember "The Station Agent" as an antidote to Gyp.

The show sucks this year

I hate Gyp. He's positively revolting. The scene on the beach with the shovel was one of the worst things I've ever seen on TV. I wish I could do a brain wipe of it - but what has been seen cannot be unseen.

He was a self hating submissive momma's boy. I wouldnt consider him a pyschopath because he showed emotions, it just all his emotions were bad.

He was a great character though, and the actor played him flawlessly.

and why is she a sulking mess...she has betrayed everyone she claims to love.....simple as that...

Indeed. I stopped having any sympathy for her when she stole the lingerie and played Nucky to get him into her bed. She's a grifter, but with a classier facade, just like most of the characters.

Nucky barely even mentioned it. It was anticlimactic. :lol: I've never seen such a waste of a good storyline. They just have so much material that they have to throw something away. Maybe they'll pick it up later.

thx Sarah. :)

that pretty ridiculous, he supposedly had all his money tied up in that, they ended season 2 on the roadway toasting the tons of money they were going to make on the highway, they spent time thru out the season building it up......and they just give it a ho hum? :eusa_eh:*sigh*

no it was the reason nucky leaves her and begins to cat about.....the land deal...its mentioned several times.....as he tells her she aint all that and a bag of chips

Forum List

Back