Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.
you said this board nat...meaning everyone....but then as usual you turn it into the trump people...

That was the obvious point--to get people to at last shut up about Hillary's emails. Let's see if it works in a few days, after the initial squawking is over.

Will Dems ever learn lawlessness begets more of same .....if that's what this is......

That was the obvious point--to get people to at last shut up about Hillary's emails. Let's see if it works in a few days, after the initial squawking is over.

It won't. The circumstances are not relative.

• Banned
Will Dems ever learn lawlessness begets more of same .....if that's what this is......

The above from a Trump cult member who sees NO relevance between Trump racist and violent rhetoric and the ensuing racism and violence of his following???

Go back to bed.

But were a nation of LAWS!!!

Oh wait those laws only apply to the specific cases we approve of and Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Paul Mannafort, and all the indicted GOP congress members don't have to follow the law.

The above from a Trump cult member who sees NO relevance between Trump racist and violent rhetoric and the ensuing racism and violence of his following???

Go back to bed.
Who is committing violence.....libs.....inspired by their own hate ....next

I thought it was okay for government employees to communicate by email with other government employees about government business, the Democratic Party is clear on that point.

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

But were a nation of LAWS!!!

Oh wait those laws only apply to the specific cases we approve of and Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Paul Mannafort, and all the indicted GOP congress members don't have to follow the law.

Evidently neither do democrats, has Hillery, Comey, or Obama been charged for doing it first, so it must be legal now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha Bee nailed it. There's no point in further commenting upon the woman. Or her current step-mother.

Don’t listen to her, so I have no idea who she nailed.
Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Did Ivanka use a personal server?

Did she send classified material?

Did she delete emails when she realized she was caught?

Did she say she didn't transfer classified material, only to find out she did, including some of the emails that were deleted?

She probably did transfer emails that were out of the boundary, but I highly doubt she's so dumb she'd do what Clinton did. This is probably a whole lot about nothing. As usual, the Democrats are short on material and making a mountain of a mole hill.

Samantha Bee nailed it. There's no point in further commenting upon the woman. Or her current step-mother.

Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.
Well I doubt she has any more "respect" for Ivanka or Melania than do I. LOL At least they could do something other than pose at "empowering women" or "oppose cyberbulling" while blowting Trump

I'm sure there will be an investigation. There is always and investigation and we will all find out just what was in those e-mails.

Until them. Chill.

Wait a minute! Ivanka is guilty of the "heinous" (according to Trump) crime of using a private server to communicate with staff exactly like Hillary....and you post that Democrats need to learn that 'lawlessness begets more of the same'? What am I missing Here?

That said, I sure hope Democrats show some class and don't go the "Lock her up" route. If they do, how can anyone tell them apart from those idiots at Trump rallys?

Forum List

Back