Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

because Hillary is getting ready to run for president again. This is what she always does. Tries to make her sins somehow acceptable.

Sorry Junior...as much as you'd like to have Clinton to kick around...she ain't running

because Hillary is getting ready to run for president again. This is what she always does. Tries to make her sins somehow acceptable.

Sorry Junior...as much as you'd like to have Clinton to kick around...she ain't running

You really are one of the more oblivious posters on the board, Lesh! Of course Hillary is running! She thinks she can win! Why? Because people like you make excuses for what she's done in the past and she doesn't see any viable candidates stepping forward yet.

I'm 62 years old, asshole, and Hillary thinks they've set up the groundgame to make sure she wins this time.
Democrats have figured out a way to cheat and not get caught.
If Hillary wasn't going to run, Russian Collusion would never have happened. The source of the intel that was used to start the investigation was paid for by the Hillary campaign. It was all set up during the Obama Administration.
The opposite it true.
If anything, Hillary was colluding with Russians and the media. It's just a matter of a DoJ willing to prosecute.

If you notice now, Democrats won't admit when they lost fair and square. They just start recounts and keep counting till they get the result they wanted. If that doesn't work they claim that the Republicans in the state are racists who suppressed the vote.

Last edited:

I'm 62 years old, asshole, and Hillary thinks they've set up the groundgame to make sure she wins this time.
If Hillary wasn't going to run, Russian Collusion would never have happened. The source of the intel that was used to start the investigation was paid for by the Hillary campaign. It was all set up during the Obama Administration.
The opposite it true.
If anything, Hillary was colluding with Russians and the media. It's just a matter of a DoJ willing to prosecute.

If you notice now, Democrats won't admit when they lost fair and square. They just start recounts and keep counting till they get the result they wanted. If that doesn't work they claim that the Republicans in the state are racists who suppressed the vote.
Ok, now I get it! Putin lied when he said he wanted Trump to win the election and Hillary colluded with him to make that happen. You're too smart for me, mud. I'd never have guessed it.

The opposite it true.

Ok, now I get it! Putin lied when he said he wanted Trump to win the election and Hillary colluded with him to make that happen. You're too smart for me, mud. I'd never have guessed it.
Maybe you need to check out your facts a bit more.
Explain why Putin paid the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars to give one speech.
After all Hillary sold a large percentage of our uranium rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State.

I think Trump getting elected set Russia's plans back about 8 years.
He was hoping that the economy would crash, and that's not gonna happen as long as the Donald is in the WH.

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

If Ivanka has broken any laws then lock her up with Hillary.

Does that work for you?

Of course not because Hillary is the victim of her own stupidity while Ivanka is the Lilith of our time in your partisan mind.

Now before you react notice I said if she has broken any law Ivanka should be sent to Jail along with her bestfriend mother...

The opposite it true.

Explain why Putin paid the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars to give one speech.
After all Hillary sold a large percentage of our uranium rights to Russia while she was Secretary of State.

He was hoping that the economy would crash, and that's not gonna happen as long as the Donald is in the WH.
OK mud. I used to think you are bewitched by the kool-aid, but now I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Will you please link the amount Putin paid the Clinton Foundation for a single speech (by whom?), and how Hillary single handed sold uranium rights without any Republican approvals. Of course Putin wants our economy to crash! That's why he worked so hard to get Trump elected! And it's working....

The opposite it true.

OK mud. I used to think you are bewitched by the kool-aid, but now I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Will you please link the amount Putin paid the Clinton Foundation for a single speech (by whom?), and how Hillary single handed sold uranium rights without any Republican approvals. Of course Putin wants our economy to crash! That's why he worked so hard to get Trump elected! And it's working....
This is common knowledge. Has been for a couple of years.
Try using Bing. Google uses censoring algorithms too much to be reliable.
You can find both in about 30 seconds.
The reason I say do your own homework...is because you won't trust any source I give you, cuz you're so brainwashed and misinformed that unless it's on CNN or MSNBC you'll say it's a lie.

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

Does that work for you?

Of course not because Hillary is the victim of her own stupidity while Ivanka is the Lilith of our time in your partisan mind.

Now before you react notice I said if she has broken any law Ivanka should be sent to Jail along with her bestfriend mother...

NO, moron.....the intent of the O/P was not to echo your stupid ilk's "lock her up" mantra.....It was meant to bring out the HYPOCRISY of you nitwits.

Does that work for you?

The facts are.....because this is running out of steam....this is yet another fraud being perpetrated by the media at Hillary's direction.
This issue was out there for over a year, and now that the midterms are over Hillary replanted it so it would become a big story to start her campaign for the presidency.

"For Pete’s sake she made congress aware of her usage a year ago not to mention all her emails have been archived and not destroyed or hidden on a private server in her bathroom."​
robjh1 on Twitter

You demand an explanation for something that didn't happen?

Fact-checking 'Clinton Cash' author on claim about Bill Clinton's speaking fees
Did you even read your own link?

Obviously not.
In 2010 a Russian company paid Bill Clinton $500k for a speech. Starting in 2009 Secretary Hillary arranged for a Russian company to buy roughly a 5th of our uranium rights.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Links

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

New Book, ‘Clinton Cash,’ Questions Foreign Donations to Foundation

Last edited:

The opposite it true.

Our economy is crashing? Ah...not so much! Might be time to take your head out of your nether regions, Bullwinkle! We've got one of the best economies in the world right now. Fault Trump on other things if you want but accusing him of crashing the economy simply makes you look like an ignorant partisan hack. We've already got R-Derp playing that role on the board...we don't really need another.

Forum List

Back