Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

I agree.

DsaWpcUWwAAXBV7.jpg

Will Dems ever learn lawlessness begets more of same .....if that's what this is......
Wait a minute! Ivanka is guilty of the "heinous" (according to Trump) crime of using a private server to communicate with staff exactly like Hillary....and you post that Democrats need to learn that 'lawlessness begets more of the same'? What am I missing Here?

That said, I sure hope Democrats show some class and don't go the "Lock her up" route. If they do, how can anyone tell them apart from those idiots at Trump rallys?

Ivanka is our new SecState.

Amazing

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.
That was the obvious point--to get people to at last shut up about Hillary's emails. Let's see if it works in a few days, after the initial squawking is over.

It won't. The circumstances are not relative.

Different circumstances entirely.

But there will be an investigation. There is always an investigation and we will find out what kinds of e-mails were sent.

I doubt that there were any top secret e-mails like Hitlery sent but time will tell.

That was the obvious point--to get people to at last shut up about Hillary's emails. Let's see if it works in a few days, after the initial squawking is over.

But there will be an investigation. There is always an investigation and we will find out what kinds of e-mails were sent.

I doubt that there were any top secret e-mails like Hitlery sent but time will tell.
Claudette you know better. Hillary did not send any 'top secret' Emails. Please review the investigation, not just Trump claims.

Claudette you know better. Hillary did not send any 'top secret' Emails. Please review the investigation, not just Trump claims.

Funny but I remember reading she sent top secret e-mails.

Please review the investigation, not just your Trump hate.

Read it again!

Rush said there's no reason to discuss Ivanka until AFTER Hillary's trial. Since the FBI already exonerated Hillary what Ivanka may have done is a nothing burger.

Samantha Bee nailed it. There's no point in further commenting upon the woman. Or her current step-mother.

Don’t listen to her, so I have no idea who she nailed.
Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.

She is very tRumpian in her speaking.

Read it again!

I did.

An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing information that should have been marked classified including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret." None of these emails had classification markings. Three email chains contained one or more paragraphs marked "Confidential", the lowest level of classification. An additional 2,093 emails also not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department

Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia

Maybe you should read yours again.

Except Ivanka never broke any laws, her server is maintained according to federal regulations. Another fake news story pushed by MSM propagandists, and brain dead parrots like the OP to repeat it.

Except Ivanka never broke any laws, her server is maintained according to federal regulations. Another fake news story pushed by MSM propagandists, and brain dead parrots like the OP to repeat it.

Hitlery's weren't maintained according to Federal regulations and she had plenty of confidential e-mails and some that were deemed top secret as well.

The investigation into Ivanka's e-mails will reveal another nothing burger.

The Board is relatively quiet regarding the false accusations against Ivanka because this is just another example of snowflakes / Democrats accusing others of doing what they have done / do.....

--------------------------------------------------------

FBI: Hillary too stupid to know classified information when she fell over it!

GOWDY: [...] Clinton said ‘I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. Was that true?
COMEY: There was classified material e-mail.

GOWDY: [...] Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

How did Hillary's top secret emails end up on Weiner's laptop?
Shhhhhhhh.....another criminal act swept under the carpet by Democrats and their lapdog liberal media.

EVERY single Hillary e-mail was sent to Huma Abedin's personal laptop, the one she shared with her pedophile sexting husband, the laptop that usually sat atop his naked junk as he preyed on little girls!

What a lovely couple.....

Nope. You dick heads want to claim Russian Collusion with no evidence. Obstruction because Trump fire Comey.
Yet Hillary was caught red-handed destroying evidence in an FBI investigation. That alone is enough to prove a felony.

Maybe Sessions can assign a special council to invest.......doah!!!!

Nevermind.....

Rightwing hypocrisy is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – this latest example is further proof.

And of course we have the usual lies, spin, and failed attempts to deflect by conservatives.

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are reprehensible.
You're so funny.:blowpop:
:21:
Ha ha funny
Not queer funny.

Well maybe that too.... :gay:

Rightwing hypocrisy is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – this latest example is further proof.

And of course we have the usual lies, spin, and failed attempts to deflect by conservatives.

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are reprehensible.
Is that your final answer?

Forum List

Back