Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

Foolish on Ivanka's part and she deserves criticism yes. But she didn't set up a secret server to bypass the government system. She exchanged no confidential, sensitive, or classified information via her private email account and has deleted no emails, has destroyed no hard drives or other equipment, or been devious or secretive about anything. The vast majority of those emails were related to her schedule and activities in response to communications of close friends and people who care for her home and children, etc.

Does that excuse her lapse in judgment? No.

Is it the same as what Hillary did? No.

Samantha Bee nailed it. There's no point in further commenting upon the woman. Or her current step-mother.

Don’t listen to her, so I have no idea who she nailed.
Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.

She is very tRumpian in her speaking.

Bee is just like Trump, wants shock value, it is unprofessional, poor taste and shows how far America has fallen.

How did Hillary's top secret emails end up on Weiner's laptop?
Rightwing hypocrisy is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – this latest example is further proof.

And of course we have the usual lies, spin, and failed attempts to deflect by conservatives.

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are reprehensible.

I don’t put liberals or conservatives as dishonest, however I do believe the left and the right are dishonest.

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

Foolish on Ivanka's part and she deserves criticism yes. But she didn't set up a secret server to bypass the government system. She exchanged no confidential, sensitive, or classified information via her private email account and has deleted no emails, has destroyed no hard drives or other equipment, or been devious or secretive about anything. The vast majority of those emails were related to her schedule and activities in response to communications of close friends and people who care for her home and children, etc.

She also had things set up according the Federal Regulations while Hitlery did not.

Ivanka is not Secretary of State as was hiLIARy

Ivanka is in her first political role of her life unlike hiLIARy who entered the Executive Branch in 1993.

Ivanka did not set up a homebrew server without any security in her bathroom.

Ivanka did not send classified material.

Ivanka stopped using her personal account for government communication once she received proper training.

I doubt that there were any top secret e-mails like Hitlery

Well, you may be "correct," Trump cultist....and THAT would explain why we are being invaded by thousands of pregnant "terrorists" from Central America.....

Ivanka is not Secretary of State as was hiLIARy

Ivanka is in her first political role of her life unlike hiLIARy who entered the Executive Branch in 1993.

Ivanka did not set up a homebrew server without any security in her bathroom.

Ivanka did not send classified material.

Ivanka stopped using her personal account for government communication once she received proper training.

Yup and she had her stuff set up according to Federal Regulations while Hitlery did not.

Guess that shows who's smart and who's not.

Funny but I remember reading she sent top secret e-mails.

So, that dirty bastard, Trey Gowdy, covered up for Clinton???.....

(these Trump kool-aid drinkers are just simply IDIOTS)

But were a nation of LAWS!!!

Oh wait those laws only apply to the specific cases we approve of and Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Paul Mannafort, and all the indicted GOP congress members don't have to follow the law.

The matter has been resolved, not once but TWICE, by Leftist Superhero James Freaking Comey.

In the case of Hillary Clinton, it was decided that you can do what you want with government emails, even put them on a private server based in your latrine and even if they are top secret. All perfectly copacetic, its a matter of settled law.

Yet Hillary was caught red-handed destroying evidence in an FBI investigation. That alone is enough to prove a felon

Please hold your breath until that "felony" conviction........LOL

She also had things set up according the Federal Regulations while Hitlery did not.

I think using her private email early on was just a dumb rookie mistake. Sort of like Don Jr. and Jarrod taking that meeting Democrat opportunists set up with their operative from Russia.

Ivanka stopped using her private email account early on once she was advised of the problem with that. And I'm sure Don Jr. and Jarrod won't easily make the mistake of checking out dangled bait again.

I think using her private email early on was just a dumb rookie mistake. Sort of like Don Jr. and Jarrod taking that meeting Democrat opportunists set up with their operative from Russia.

Ivanka stopped using her private email account early on once she was advised of the problem with that. And I'm sure Don Jr. and Jarrod won't easily make the mistake of dangled bait again.

Rookie mistakes.

Hitlery was no rookie. Wonder what her excuse was??

Ivanka stopped using her private email account early on once she was advised of the problem with that. And I'm sure Don Jr. and Jarrod won't easily make the mistake of dangled bait again.

Rookie mistakes.

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Sort of like Don Jr. and Jarrod taking that meeting Democrat opportunists set up with their operative from Russia.

Is that a tacit admission that Dems. are a hell of a lot smarter than these idiots running the country???..............LOL

Rookie mistakes.

Well according to James Comey, she was too dumb to know it was illegal to set up a private server to do government business, to delete 10's of thousands of emails produced on it, to destroy equipment and hard drives to prevent examination of the deleted emails, etc. I suppose that is an excuse.

On a humorous note,
She's rather attractive so she can be crazier.

Forum List

Back