Blue on Blue: CNN Attacks TIME for Fake News

They couldn't lie anymore......it was so obvious! :04:

hehehehheheheh

That's a good thing for which CNN should be given kudos. If CNN never receives feedback when they do something right, then they have no reason to even try objectivity. Mary Katherine Ham is a level headed commentator - if CNN has her on there's hope for them.

That's a good thing for which CNN should be given kudos. If CNN never receives feedback when they do something right, then they have no reason to even try objectivity. Mary Katherine Ham is a level headed commentator - if CNN has her on there's hope for them.

If that happens once in a blue moon....I don't give kudos.

It should happen ALWAYS! that's their duty, to report the news in a truthful way, corresponding with reality, not to lie constantly, the way they do. :mad-61:

MSM has no more credibility left.

If that happens once in a blue moon....I don't give kudos.

It should happen ALWAYS! that's their duty, to report the news in a truthful way, corresponding with reality, not to lie constantly, the way they do. :mad-61:

MSM has no more credibility left.

I get what you're saying and don't disagree.

My point - if we don't recognize 'truthful' journalism when it occurs we lose a chance to have our voices matter. My credibility is at stake if I denounce the bad and don't acknowledge the good.

Reminds me of watching Morning Joke one day and Mr. Mika was all a twitter bragging about them finally beating their CNN competition in the ratings. Meanwhile, Fox was kicking their combined asses by a huge margin. “We stink, but we’re not as bad one of our competitors”...Was too long for a slogan so they shit canned it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back