Typical arrogant pathetic female white CNN anchor destroyed by border agent with facts.

Stupid ass fucking arrogant bitch not even listening. She has one job, and that is to keep the CNN audience brainwashed.

And you have one job...to be monumentally stupid, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and to HATE anyone who does not agree with your political views.

You Trumpbots are UN-American, dishonorable, disloyal, stupid/emotionally disturbed, national embarrassments. Nothing but a plague of anger, evil and monumental stupidity.

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political, scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.

Last edited:
talk_to_the_hand_by_coppy_cat.jpg

Stupid ass fucking arrogant bitch not even listening. She has one job, and that is to keep the CNN audience brainwashed.

Thanks to you ,Theowl32 I listen to the whole video and indeed CNN never listens to what people are saying Always and it's still against Trump.
What does the law say she said, but it is the law that he answers but she keep it up.
She does not want to hear anything, he tells her that there are criminals on the border.
CNN they have become so stupid.

And you have one job...to be monumentally stupid, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and to HATE anyone who does not agree with your political views.

You Trumpbots are UN-American, dishonorable, disloyal, stupid/emotionally disturbed, national embarrassments. Nothing but a plague of anger, evil and monumental stupidity.

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.

Did you watch the video or not?

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political, scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.
It's not working. You really need to find another way to relieve yourself.

Wow bed wetter, aren't you the epitome of the "tolerant, loving and understanding" liberal?

Actually you are. You're the sort of parasite who riots when Ann Coulter comes to town, keys people's cars when you see a Trump sticker on it, or tries to get co-workers fired when they make you feel like the imbecile you are after you say something politically vapid like you posted above.

I was not a Trump supporter to start with, but it has become so gratifying to see weapons grade stupid drones like you so consumed with hate that I think he needs his own mountain for a Mount Trump monument.

tenor.gif

Hey McSTUPID RACIST…..

You are the one that HATES anyone that doesn’t agree with your political views..

Read your own post DUMB ASS…

You are the one that uses violence and intimidation because you are losing politically.

You are a vile vulgar POS….

I know it has to suck to be you….

Trump is SPANKING your RACIST NAZI ASS…..

Thanks to you ,Theowl32 I listen to the whole video and indeed CNN never listens to what people are saying Always and it's still against Trump.
What does the law say she said, but it is the law that he answers but she keep it up.
She does not want to hear anything, he tells her that there are criminals on the border.

Holy shit are your stupid.

So CNN NEVER listens to what people are saying...LOL.

How can she respond to the guy in the video if she did not hear what he said - you Trumpbot child?

Have you EVER even seen the inside of a school?

How can she respond to the guy in the video if she did not hear what he said - you Trumpbot child?

Again did you Watch the video or not ?

Do not play with words, you understand what I mean ... take the time for the video and then after you can comment.
If not, you do not have anything to do with this thread

Hey McSTUPID…

We all know cnn is FAKE NEWS.....

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.

Dont treat that piece of shit with respect. All they have is the race card. That fucking loser, just like every pathetic left wing loser NEED ME TO BE WHITE.

They are so pathetic. There is not one single reason to treat them with any respect, ever.

You Trumpbots are UN-American, dishonorable, disloyal, stupid/emotionally disturbed, national embarrassments. Nothing but a plague.

Quite the picture you draw with your crayon Harold...images (60).jpeg
Color the scary monster red to represent all those scary people.

You realize that the people you see on the news don't really have a whole lot of choice in this stuff, right? They read the teleprompter script that the producers have written for them, they ask the questions the producers tell them to ask.

What makes white left wing American women so stupid?

Anyone have any theories?

35990054_1600510890078220_444717552531144704_n.jpg

Hell no it didn’t watch it. Just flapping it’s gums.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back