Blue Lives Matter flag deemed 'racist,' ordered to come down

There is nothing racist or offensive about this flag, unless you're a far-left, anti-police zealot who thinks that all policemen and women are inherently racist (even though there are vast minorities serving in police departments), which is an absurd position.

The person who reported this flag for being "racist" doesn't know what the word means. Idiot.

It's more a symbol of authoritarian apologetism than it is racism, but even brainwashed sycophants should be able to express themselves.

Absurd. All races, creeds, religions and genders make up the police. It is neither racist, sexist, homophobic or anti-God.

Plus, First Amendment, right?

Time to buy some flags, yes? I wonder if they have any for car antennas?

Put a squirrel tail on your radio antenna like I did on my 1958 Impala with a balanced and blueprinted engine. When I burned tires they could see the smoke in the next county.

Seriously, this shit is beyond ridiculous already!

In my neighborhood, they fly Mexico's flag..
some of those house's also have the U.S. flag, most don't

Seriously, this shit is beyond ridiculous already!

In my neighborhood, they fly Mexico's flag..
some of those house's also have the U.S. flag, most don't

I like animals and an eagle perched on cactus with a live rattlesnake in the beak is nature. I bet the eagle won that fight.

My proper Spanish is limited at best but can use sign language.

Why is it OK to burn the American flag but you can't fly a "Blue Lives Matter" flag?i blame liberal ideology. It is iillogical..

Last edited:
Why is it OK to burn the American flag but you can't fly a "Blue Lives Matter" flag?i blame liberal ideology. It is iillogical..
I drive a blue truck, wear blue jeans and blue flannel shirt and green hat. My shoes are deplorable and am an intelligent moron. What is your excuse?

How can a flag like this one be considered racist when it represents a job that is done by people from more than one walk of life?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back