BLS economists donating to Obama

Three posts, all defensive responses to a mainly informative OP. Interesting.

Claiming that the BLS is rigging the data is 'mainly informative'.

You know I've seen a few fairly smart rightwing trolls who acted stupidly, even though they knew better, just to annoy liberals, and,

I've also seen quite a few who were genuinely stupid enough to believe the annoying crap they posted.

I now have enough information to confidently categorize you as among the latter.

No, that's the part that was not mainly informative dickweed. Hence, why I worded it the way I did. That part was opinionated.

So why are you implying that it was inappropriate to respond to the opinion portion of your post?

btw, the 'informative' part of your post was designed to support the opinion portion of your post, wasn't it?

One. One guy, and it appears that dude wasn't even a data compiler, he's a researcher there.

How many people do you think would need to be in on the conspiracy to make this happen?

Way too many for any cooking to happen. The jobs truthers are out of their minds.

All it takes if a few key people in certain positions to manipulate the numbers. Not everybody that collects the data is in the loop. They submit it too other people without knowing what the others have in respect to their data.

One. One guy, and it appears that dude wasn't even a data compiler, he's a researcher there.

How many people do you think would need to be in on the conspiracy to make this happen?

Way too many for any cooking to happen. The jobs truthers are out of their minds.

All it takes if a few key people in certain positions to manipulate the numbers. Not everybody that collects the data is in the loop. They submit it too other people without knowing what the others have in respect to their data.
No, it doesn't. You've just shown you don't understand how the BLS and the data collection works.

Thanks for letting us know.

There's something in ethics called__ CONFLICT OF INTEREST. I know that means nothing to you and all. But just so you're aware that it is an ethical concept.

So please post for us a copy of the conditions of employment at the BLS that prohibit campaign contributions as a 'conflict of interest'.

Ethics is not the same as procedure or law bozo.

Where do you get the idea that a government employee is ethically prohibited from expressing, as it is now, his right of free speech via campaign contributions?

Is it thus reasonable to assume that Republican criminals in the BLS manipulated the UE number down 3/10ths of a pct point in October of 1992,

for the benefit of George Bush Sr.?

Do you think that's probably what happened?

No, it doesn't. You've just shown you don't understand how the BLS and the data collection works.

So dumb ass every person is in the loop all the way to the labor department Secretary?
Every person know what data is collected by others?
No fucking way. So you have just shown you don't know what you are talking about
Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Good grief.

The article also fails to mention that anybody can go to the Center for Responsive Politics website, enter Bureau of Labor Statistics as the employer, and see that there are more than two employees there who contribute to political campaigns, including Republican ones. They are perfectly entitled to do it and it does not constitute a conflict of interest.

Am I the only Republican here who is embarrassed by this kind of nonsense?

Is it thus reasonable to assume that Republican criminals in the BLS manipulated the UE number down 3/10ths of a pct point in October of 1992,

It's safe to say that the numbers shown on the BLS do not show true to reality

Do you ever experience an occasional twinge of sadness at how stupid these people are? It's depressing - a little bit...

It jumped down 4/10th of a percent in 1984. (celebrating 7% unemployment)

Short video from Bloomberg:
Inside View: How a President Gets His Jobs Report

Inside View: How a President Gets His Jobs Report: Video - Bloomberg

Good grief.

The article also fails to mention that anybody can go to the Center for Responsive Politics website, enter Bureau of Labor Statistics as the employer, and see that there are more than two employees there who contribute to political campaigns, including Republican ones. They are perfectly entitled to do it and it does not constitute a conflict of interest.

I don't think this thread is about them contributing to obama, but the fact the numbers do not match with actual reality and they contribute to obama makes one go HUMMMMMM something not right with this picture.
I think that's the basis for this thread.

Yes it jumped down and the economy showed there was good reason for the drop people actually were working more.

That didn't answer my question.

You had no problem stating as fact that the numbers this month were criminally altered.

Were they criminally altered in 1992, by Republicans, when the same exact thing occurred statistically?

Do you ever experience an occasional twinge of sadness at how stupid these people are? It's depressing - a little bit...
I used to. Years ago more than now.
Then I realized how they purposely remain ignorant, never consider any amount of introspection or furtherance of research is in order and make the choice to remain dumb fucks, even when many of them, at some level, have the capacity to learn.

Contempt is all I am able to muster today.

Yes it jumped down and the economy showed there was good reason for the drop people actually were working more.

lol, of course. You really are depressingly stupid.

No, this is what it's safe to say about people who are Jobs Report Truthers:

695_ilhat.jpg

No, this is what it's safe to say about people who are Jobs Report Truthers:

695_ilhat.jpg

is that your deflector from the truth?

lol, of course. You really are depressingly stupid.
you support obama
SO I LAUGH AT U
only an idiot would support obama

Good grief.

I don't think this thread is about them contributing to obama, but the fact the numbers do not match with actual reality and they contribute to obama makes one go HUMMMMMM something not right with this picture.
I think that's the basis for this thread.

I see. So the basis for this thread is that 2 employees out of about 2,500 that work for the BLS contributed to the Obama campaign and that is cause to go HUMMMMM?

If the GOP wants to win the White House back, and I would hope that they do, they really need to do their best to shrug the wide public perception that the party is made up of conspiracy nuts who grasp at whatever straws they can find. The Romney campaign is wisely doing this. I just hope they make a big enough point that they are distancing themselves from this kind of horseshit.

Sadly for the GOP, Welch is making a lot of noise, which he has every ability and right to do, but he is also proving a nasty embarrassment, as such accusations are too easily debunked.

Forum List

Back