Blowback Against NFL Protests

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, first off, yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!

The only thing you idiots have earned is contempt. And thank you for proving my point: your own white-hating, semi-literate, semi-coherent posts prove not only black stupidity, but your arrogant, vengeance-driven entitlement. No matter how much you sputter and make noise, this "cracka" is NEVER going to have any respect for your vile race of hate. Nothing personal. So I don't know why crybaby-Americans keep "beating that dead horse" into glue. I've heard the blacks' bullshit a thousand times over and I DON'T CARE. I'M NEVER going to care. How many years did you think you could spew your hatred and exercise in violence against white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? Fact is, you're a people I DON'T want in my life no matter what you argue.

God Love You. That was a winner.

Good job stereotyping an entire race of people.

Libetal isn't a race, dope

Blacks are, and were specifically being talked about. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

The post you responded to specifically started out with liberals...no? Work on your own comprehending

Are you not reading his post? "blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them." WillMunny confirmed that he was talking about blacks in his response to my post, as well. See post #21.

Again, you seem to have comprehension issues.

Like I care what a moon bat leftist thinks.

The pampered thugs thought the entire world would back them....SURPRISE!!!! Ignorant as a typical left tard

Wonderful response. Very insightful. :lol:

I'm not a "leftist." I never made any claims about the entire world backing the protesters, or "pampered thugs" as you put it.

And your post completely skips over the fact that you were wrong about what WillMunny was talking about and I replied to. Apparently, when you make a mistake, your response is to try to distract by changing the subject and throwing out insults. ;)

Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!
He's looking more and more guilty of murder.

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures

How does this in any way make Lewis look "more and more guilty of murder"?
He lied to avoid a murder conviction and now he's obviously lying about why he took a knee. Like it's an incredible coincidence! Does he think everyone is as stupid as an NFL player?

Wait. Lying about one thing means you are lying about everything? Even when the lies are entirely unconfirmed?
It's about percentages and inductive reasoning.

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.
yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!
ROFLMMFAO

I'm sure ghetto slang and Ebonics is in high demand
Really bitch? With that slick talking shit eating orange mf in the white house who don't know his ass ho from his arm pits, who's complete library of words worthy of comment come from teleprompts and you want to call me out? Have you heard a white mf speak in support of Trump lately? You dumb mf's sound like a Hasbro talkin toy!! See Sally Run......fuck off
Really bitch? With that slick talking shit eating orange mf in the white house who don't know his ass ho from his arm pits, who's complete library of words worthy of comment come from teleprompts and you want to call me out? Have you heard a white mf speak in support of Trump lately? You dumb mf's sound like a Hasbro talkin toy!! See Sally Run......fuck off

animated-police-light-image-0008.gif

THIS IS THE GRAMMAR POLICE

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND USE OF FORCE TO DISARM YOU WILL BE NECESSARY

IF YOU DO COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED UNARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND UNNECESSARY USE OF FORCE WILL BE NECESSARY
TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE POSTINGS

WE EARN IT!!

If you're going to try and insult me,
at least be grammatically correct.
I'm too busy mentally correcting your errors to be offended.

I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
White officer, before I get a bullet in the back, know that my hands are up, I'm completely naked and I'm a paraplegic....now shoot and claim self defense...in other words, up yours!!

Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, he's still making money, who cares
You'll stop nodding off if you put the dope down
And you'll stop being an ass ho, if you go back to liking women again, faggot!!

It's getting out of hand, a bunch of wealthy rich (black) prima donnas want to inject racial politics into sports. Well, they can actually do one of 4 things to be real here: Either skip the games and be docked a pay check, or salute the flag, play that silly game and then donate your paycheck to whatever cause, OR just just don't play at all, quit sports and lock arms with people that sell drugs, murder each other in solidarity.
Good luck with that last option. Or they can just thank their lucky stars people pay them for playing regardless and respect the flag.
Since when does a black man of wealth gives a rats fuck about you and your opinions....next to taking your women, you're pretty much a none fuckin factor in all this, ya think?

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. Because it is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

"If you'd only left us in Africa think how much we could have contributed to the peaceful prosperous continent!
Look at Africa now.
Vast countries full of modern day enlightened progressive industries and agriculture!
Highly educated people attending the most advanced universities!"
YA RIGHT!!!!!
Go to virtually ANY African city and you'd swear you were visiting Chicago's South Side X10.

Compared to the sixties?

Kneeling for the anthem is an improvement.
The only thing comparable from the 1960's was John Carlos and Tommy Jet Smith but they had a legit grievance. This one is totally contrived.

yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!
ROFLMMFAO

I'm sure ghetto slang and Ebonics is in high demand

animated-police-light-image-0008.gif

THIS IS THE GRAMMAR POLICE

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND USE OF FORCE TO DISARM YOU WILL BE NECESSARY

IF YOU DO COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED UNARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND UNNECESSARY USE OF FORCE WILL BE NECESSARY
TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE POSTINGS

WE EARN IT!!

If you're going to try and insult me,
at least be grammatically correct.
I'm too busy mentally correcting your errors to be offended.

I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
White officer, before I get a bullet in the back, know that my hands are up, I'm completely naked and I'm a paraplegic....now shoot and claim self defense...in other words, up yours!!

When being arrested...that's the time to kneel....hands behind your back.

The only thing you idiots have earned is contempt. And thank you for proving my point: your own white-hating, semi-literate, semi-coherent posts prove not only black stupidity, but your arrogant, vengeance-driven entitlement. No matter how much you sputter and make noise, this "cracka" is NEVER going to have any respect for your vile race of hate. Nothing personal. So I don't know why crybaby-Americans keep "beating that dead horse" into glue. I've heard the blacks' bullshit a thousand times over and I DON'T CARE. I'M NEVER going to care. How many years did you think you could spew your hatred and exercise in violence against white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? Fact is, you're a people I DON'T want in my life no matter what you argue.

God Love You. That was a winner.

I aim to please **takes a bow**

And, I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup,
and shit out something that makes more sense!

So, how does it make you feel...

being a 'case in point' example, who exemplifies and is a reflection of,
low life, ghetto trash, lazy ass, crass, no class, stupid, ignorant n1ggers,
from which, loathing, disdain, despise, disgust and repugnance towards, originates?

Conditioned to continue the vicious cycle, which you, were a continuation of

Instilled with the beliefs of propagated lies and fallacies
by slick n1ggers, who depend on stupid n1ggers,
staying where they are, to remain where they're at

Casualties of successful, decent, African Americans,
who have yet, to straight out, honestly address the real issues
which has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with character

Let me tell you something darling, In this present day and age

blacks aren't sitting in the back of the bus, they're driving them
blacks aren't refused counter service, they own restaurants
blacks aren't denied a quality education, they're professors, providing them
blacks aren't denied opportunities for a better life,
they're afforded opportunities and have better lives
blacks aren't denied voting privileges, a black man was elected president

The race card is old and played out
along with the n1ggers, such as yourself, dealing them out!

Compared to the sixties?

The only thing comparable from the 1960's was John Carlos and Tommy Jet Smith but they had a legit grievance. This one is totally contrived.
Like politics?

Don't get why some are pointing the finger at others on the Right, calling them racist.

Why are you trying to erase history?

Oh..so now it's wrong?
Over your head, I see. Not surprising.

You loons bawled about statues...you would be wise to sit down and stfu

Why are you trying to erase history?

Oh..so now it's wrong?
Over your head, I see. Not surprising.

You loons bawled about statues...you would be wise to sit down and stfu
upload_2017-9-29_6-1-57.jpeg

Compared to the sixties?

Like politics?
Yep. Complete with political dupes like these players.

Fifty First Dates

Stereotyping is an intelligent response based on a group's general behavior. It is one of those words that had an unfair irrational pejorative meaning forced on them in order to confuse our minds. If you can't generalize, you can't think at all. You take each person as something new, unique, and unrelated to whatever you should have learned about his general type before.

Fifty First Dates

Stereotyping is an intelligent response based on a group's general behavior. It is one of those words that had an unfair irrational pejorative meaning forced on them in order to confuse our minds. If you can't generalize, you can't think at all. You take each person as something new, unique, and unrelated to whatever you should have learned about his general type before.

Let me rephrase for your benefit: Way to poorly stereotype an entire race of people. ;)

Fifty First Dates

Let me rephrase for your benefit: Way to poorly stereotype an entire race of people. ;)
Whirled Wad of Wub

The fact that you finally realize that there are both valid and invalid stereotypes is more than I can expect from Netters

By the way, in your avatar, is that Timmy Treadwell's head the bears are about to eat?

Forum List

Back