Blowback Against NFL Protests

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.

Good job stereotyping an entire race of people.

Given factual DOJ crime statistics, they've EARNED the stereotype because it's a demonstrable fact that blacks cause more destructive trouble in our society than ALL other races put together (52% of murder, 79% of rape). Please name me a neighborhood in the enormity of this country that got BETTER and more peaceful when a bunch of crybaby-Americans moved in, sir.

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, first off, yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!
yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!
ROFLMMFAO

I'm sure ghetto slang and Ebonics is in high demand

Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!
He's looking more and more guilty of murder.

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures
Why are you trying to erase history?
Where did I say I endorsed the removal? Regardless, the removal is based on current events and not a retroactively applied lack of context.

Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures

Oh..so now it's wrong?
Over your head, I see. Not surprising.
No, her post went over your head.

ROFLMMFAO

Really bitch? With that slick talking shit eating orange mf in the white house who don't know his ass ho from his arm pits, who's complete library of words worthy of comment come from teleprompts and you want to call me out? Have you heard a white mf speak in support of Trump lately? You dumb mf's sound like a Hasbro talkin toy!! See Sally Run......fuck off

Oh..so now it's wrong?
Over your head, I see. Not surprising.
No, her post went over your head.
Lol. No, dummy.

How does this in any way make Lewis look "more and more guilty of murder"?
He lied to avoid a murder conviction and now he's obviously lying about why he took a knee. Like it's an incredible coincidence! Does he think everyone is as stupid as an NFL player?

ROFLMMFAO

Really bitch? With that slick talking shit eating orange mf in the white house who don't know his ass ho from his arm pits, who's complete library of words worthy of comment come from teleprompts and you want to call me out? Have you heard a white mf speak in support of Trump lately? You dumb mf's sound like a Hasbro talkin toy!! See Sally Run......fuck off

Isn't their a Church's Fried Chicken nearby where they are making all ya'll sterile? But its some good chicken ain't it?

-Geaux

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, he's still making money, who cares
He's a major egomaniac so he cares. Plus this will hurt his earning potential.

ROFLMMFAO

Isn't their a Church's Fried Chicken nearby where they are making all ya'll sterile? But its some good chicken ain't it?

-Geaux
According to NPR it makes them more vulnerable to teenage pregnancy.

ROFLMMFAO

-Geaux
According to NPR it makes them more vulnerable to teenage pregnancy.

Never knew Fried Chicken could be racist

-Geaux

It's getting out of hand, a bunch of wealthy rich (black) prima donnas want to inject racial politics into sports. Well, they can actually do one of 4 things to be real here: Either skip the games and be docked a pay check, or salute the flag, play that silly game and then donate your paycheck to whatever cause, OR just just don't play at all, quit sports and lock arms with people that sell drugs, murder each other in solidarity.
Good luck with that last option. Or they can just thank their lucky stars people pay them for playing regardless and respect the flag.

You'll stop nodding off if you put the dope down

ROFLMMFAO

animated-police-light-image-0008.gif

THIS IS THE GRAMMAR POLICE

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND USE OF FORCE TO DISARM YOU WILL BE NECESSARY

IF YOU DO COMPLY
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED UNARMED AND DANGEROUS
AND UNNECESSARY USE OF FORCE WILL BE NECESSARY
TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE POSTINGS

WE EARN IT!!

If you're going to try and insult me,
at least be grammatically correct.
I'm too busy mentally correcting your errors to be offended.

I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Libetal isn't a race, dope

Blacks are, and were specifically being talked about. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

How does this in any way make Lewis look "more and more guilty of murder"?
He lied to avoid a murder conviction and now he's obviously lying about why he took a knee. Like it's an incredible coincidence! Does he think everyone is as stupid as an NFL player?

Wait. Lying about one thing means you are lying about everything? Even when the lies are entirely unconfirmed?

Blacks are, and were specifically being talked about. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

The post you responded to specifically started out with liberals...no? Work on your own comprehending

It's getting out of hand, a bunch of wealthy rich (black) prima donnas want to inject racial politics into sports. Well, they can actually do one of 4 things to be real here: Either skip the games and be docked a pay check, or salute the flag, play that silly game and then donate your paycheck to whatever cause, OR just just don't play at all, quit sports and lock arms with people that sell drugs, murder each other in solidarity.
Good luck with that last option. Or they can just thank their lucky stars people pay them for playing regardless and respect the flag.

What gives you the authority to determine the options of protesting NFL players? ;)

The post you responded to specifically started out with liberals...no? Work on your own comprehending

Are you not reading his post? "blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them." WillMunny confirmed that he was talking about blacks in his response to my post, as well. See post #21.

Again, you seem to have comprehension issues.

Are you not reading his post? "blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them." WillMunny confirmed that he was talking about blacks in his response to my post, as well. See post #21.

Again, you seem to have comprehension issues.

Like I care what a moon bat leftist thinks.

The pampered thugs thought the entire world would back them....SURPRISE!!!! Ignorant as a typical left tard

Forum List

Back