Ravens, Jaguars players kneel during national anthem after Trump's attacks on NFL

What's funny to me is that kneeling is the traditional posture of subservience. Those that kneel are promoting plantation thinking IMO. That's why the Democrats like their blacks takin' the knee because its the same as saying 'yessa massa.'

Leo, I think that your wife has made you sit through Gone with the Wind, once too many times.

What's funny to me is that kneeling is the traditional posture of subservience. Those that kneel are promoting plantation thinking IMO. That's why the Democrats like their blacks takin' the knee because its the same as saying 'yessa massa.'

Leo, I think that your wife has made you sit through Gone with the Wind, once too many times.

Stupid joke....So....Tell me...How is kneeling during the Anthem protesting anything? Seems to me it is an act of reverence to the flag. I think Brit Hume said Godell should declare kneeling an act of reverence to the flag. Then, what would those players have to do? Lay down?

Last edited:

Stupid joke....So....Tell me...How is kneeling during the Anthem protesting anything? Seems to me it is an act of reverence to the flag. I think Brit Hume said Godell should declare kneeling an act of reverence to the flag. Then, what would those players have to do? Lay down?

Well, I thought it over very carefully. I could choose to support Trump, and his effort to shred the first amendment to the constitution, or I could support the people who resist Trump, and his effort to shred the 1st amendment to the constitution. It was a really hard choice, but I guess that rewriting the constitution of the US to suit Trump's rant is too expensive, considering how many copies of it have been distributed....

Incidentally, in 1943, in the middle of WW2, mind you, the SC ruled that you don't have to stand for the pledge of Allegiance, either.

That is what FREEDOM is all about.

Last edited:

Well, I thought it over very carefully. I could choose to support Trump, and his effort to shred the first amendment to the constitution, or I could support the people who resist Trump, and his effort to shred the 1st amendment to the constitution. It was a really hard choice, but I guess that rewriting the constitution of the US to suit Trump's rant is too expensive, considering how many copies of it have been distributed....

Incidentally, in 1943, in the middle of WW2, mind you, the SC ruled that you don't have to stand for the pledge of Allegiance, either.

You seem to forget that the flag represents the Constitution. The notion that Trump is shredding the 1st amendment is ludicrous. Those players are not exercising anything but their own subservience to liberalism and racist Democrats who have managed to preserve the plantation. Maybe there IS something to American football brain injury.

'Incidentally' that SCOTUS ruling had to do with religious freedom of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Last edited:

You seem to forget that the flag represents the Constitution. The notion that Trump is shredding the 1st amendment is ludicrous. Those players are not exercising anything but their own subservience to liberalism and racist Democrats who have managed to preserve the plantation. Maybe there IS something to American football brain injury.

'Incidentally' that SCOTUS ruling had to do with religious freedom of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The SC ruling is unconditional.

And the flag does not represent the Constitution. The Constitution represen ts itself, which is why it is constitutional to burn the flag.

Don't give up your day job to practice law, Leo.

The SC ruling is unconditional.

And the flag does not represent the Constitution. The Constitution represen ts itself, which is why it is constitutional to burn the flag.

Don't give up your day job to practice law, Leo.

The case was about religious freedom. Look it up. The Constitution is the U.S. and the flag represents the U.S. Show how that is not true.

I will be watching the Cowboys and supporting patriotism and those grateful for what they have in life. I'm sure many latte Snowflakes would rather see N Korea win than Trump just because they are drones who accept what their alt-left leaders tell them.

Sad.
How 'bot dem Cowboys?

cowboys-cardinals-national-anthem-kneel-photo.png

shockedcanadian

:rofl:

Forum List

Back