Blowback Against NFL Protests

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!
He's looking more and more guilty of murder.

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures
Why are you trying to erase history?

Oh..so now it's wrong?
Over your head, I see. Not surprising.

Baltimore is petitioning to remove a Ray Lewis statue. Why they even erected one in the first place is beyond me. Lewis knelt with players during the anthem. Lewis says it was a prayer/god thing. What a lying sack o' shit!

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures

Oh..so now it's wrong?

You loons bawled about statues...you would be wise to sit down and stfu

Oh..so now it's wrong?

About what? About a Ray Lewis statue not getting taken down? :eusa_think:

Oh..so now it's wrong?

About any statue taken down, it's not pick and choose. You should have known it would come back to bite your ass

Oh..so now it's wrong?

About any statue taken down, it's not pick and choose. You should have known it would come back to bite your ass
How? By not getting taken down? :cuckoo:

Oh..so now it's wrong?

Talk about going over one's head. Good grief

Talk about going over one's head. Good grief

Thanks. I have some insight into how you Trump sheep's tiny minds work now.

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. Because it is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.

Last edited:
Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, first off, yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!

OK I admit it. You get thumbs up for good humor. I LOL'd.

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, first off, yaw ain't givin black folk shit, WE EARN IT!!

The only thing you idiots have earned is contempt. And thank you for proving my point: your own white-hating, semi-literate, semi-coherent posts prove not only black stupidity, but your arrogant, vengeance-driven entitlement. No matter how much you sputter and make noise, this "cracka" is NEVER going to have any respect for your vile race of hate. Nothing personal. So I don't know why crybaby-Americans keep "beating that dead horse" into glue. I've heard the blacks' bullshit a thousand times over and I DON'T CARE. I'M NEVER going to care. How many years did you think you could spew your hatred and exercise in violence against white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? Fact is, you're a people I DON'T want in my life no matter what you argue.

Good job stereotyping an entire race of people.

Good job stereotyping an entire race of people.

Libetal isn't a race, dope

Forum List

Back