Blood Lions: A Call to Stop Canned Lion Hunting

2a96e4c71cea36d00b808d700f7008a8.jpg

Obviously, not all due to trophy hunting but they certainly do their part to decimate wildlife.
Lions and other big cats are not the only animals kept in cages for target practice by these asshole cowards. Certain ungulates are, as are other threatened and endangered animals.
Who cares?? They are privately owned... That means they are not yours and mine, there for neither of us have a say what to do with these animals.
As it should be...

but they suffer

don't you care about that?

what kind of person are you?
Don't you understand private ownership??
These are just animals...

go and hang this as a trophy....LEAVE ANIMALS ALONE!!!!

Because human life is less valuable than an animals life.

"human life is less valuable than an animals life"

No its not.

You can say it is but that doesn't make it true and the comparison is repugnant.

You fools say animals are property but one's body should be controlled by the state.

Obviously, not all due to trophy hunting but they certainly do their part to decimate wildlife.
Who cares?? They are privately owned... That means they are not yours and mine, there for neither of us have a say what to do with these animals.
As it should be...

but they suffer

No its not.

You can say it is but that doesn't make it true and the comparison is repugnant.

You fools say animals are property but one's body should be controlled by the state.
It's really hard for you to comprehend. Huh?
Animals can be owned, raised and harvested and eventually consumed. Just think of them as livestock.

Just like cattle... You like a good t-bone hot of the grille don't ya?

As it should be...

but they suffer

No its not.

I'm just judging by your liberal reactions to the death of animals and the death of an innocent unborn child. I see the outrage when animals are killed and none when babies are denied their right to live. There is only one conclusion that can be made and that is liberals care more about the animals than unborn children.

If I own an animal, then yes it is my property. No one wants to control your body, we just want to protect the body of an innocent human life.

As it should be...

but they suffer

No its not.

Conservative is important to preserve wildlife for future generations. hunting is how we conserve.

but they suffer

No its not.

It's really hard for you to comprehend. Huh?
Animals can be owned, raised and harvested and eventually consumed. Just think of them as livestock.

Just like cattle... You like a good t-bone hot of the grille don't ya?
You know what's funny? I didn't have strong feelings on the subject of trophy hunting until I saw just recently how much the Left hates it. I'm actually starting to warm up to the idea now and might even book a safari. Anything the Left hates is probably a good thing.

I am not a leftward or a bleeding heart progressive

That doesn't mean that I don't love and care for all animal life!

Shame on all of you!
There is no great number of canned hunts in Africa... By far most animals killed in Africa are for bush meat.
These shows are playing to the emotions of the candy a$$es... These shows are like reality shows... Not an once of truth to them.

Don't believe these a$$ hats...

Actually, Africa and other countries make much more money from photo safaris.

Most canned hunts in the US are in Texasss and feed no one.
Wrong, most meat from these hunting reserves go to locals and/or hunters for the hungry programs.
Don't be a dolt.

Look who you're quoting, dude..."dolt" would be a dramatic step up.

You know what's funny? I didn't have strong feelings on the subject of trophy hunting until I saw just recently how much the Left hates it. I'm actually starting to warm up to the idea now and might even book a safari. Anything the Left hates is probably a good thing.

One of my uncle's very few regrets in life is that he was never able to go on a safari. (I do not hunt and have no interest in it.)

Forum List

Back