Blonde jokes are racist, right?

Blonde is not a race.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

So, I guess calling Black people as Nappy Gorillas isn't racist, because Nappy isn't a race, and neither is Gorilla.
Your argument is falling apart faster than you can put it back together.

How do you figure that?

It seems most here thus far follow the Liberal notions that racial characteristics against Black people like mocking nappy hair is racist, but mocking White people's racial characteristics like blonde hair isn't racist.

There's simply a major hypocrisy at play.

NO -- there's a major strawman at play. Yours.

Once AGAIN "hair" is not "race". Just as "eyes" are not "race". Never was, never will be. PERIOD.

Yeah, well like the N word being connected to a race, but not a race, Blonde hair is also connected to a race,o despite not being a race.

Why do Liberals play games?

You're the only asscrack playing games here pal, trying to equate "hair" and "race".

This bullshit is not selling. Don't you GET that? :wtf:

FUCK you.

So, I guess calling Black people as Nappy Gorillas isn't racist, because Nappy isn't a race, and neither is Gorilla.

How do you figure that?

It seems most here thus far follow the Liberal notions that racial characteristics against Black people like mocking nappy hair is racist, but mocking White people's racial characteristics like blonde hair isn't racist.

Once AGAIN "hair" is not "race". Just as "eyes" are not "race". Never was, never will be. PERIOD.

Yeah, well like the N word being connected to a race, but not a race, Blonde hair is also connected to a race,o despite not being a race.

You're the only asscrack playing games here pal, trying to equate "hair" and "race".

FUCK you.

So, why do people equate the N word which is also not a race to racism against Black people?????????

Far from the truth.

The fact of the matter is terms like Dago, Wap, Guniea, Ginger, Dumb Polak, French Frog, dumb Blonde etc. tend to far, far more prevalent in our media than anything against Blacks.
OK. Now go and find me a Dago, Wap, Guniea, Ginger, Dumb Polak, French Frog, dumb Blonde that would swap places with me or any black person ?

Well, I wouldn't want to be African American not because of discrimination, but because of how ugly many of them act.

Does anyone want to live among African Americans, really?

I've even spoke with African Americans who fled those neighborhoods just to keep out of trouble.

Why am I not surprised?
Exactly. All of them people still have white privilege. all them people still get the job, the house, the loan, the car....etc....so tell me of this oppression that Dagos, Waps, Gunieas, Gingers, Dumb Polaks, French Frogs, dumb Blondes go through based on race ?

What White privilege is there, anyways?

Affirmative Action?

Affirmative Action?
White privilege is three things

1) Material (greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth)
2) Social (presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence, etc.)
3) Psychological (such as not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

White privilege is the flipside of racism against blk people.

There can be no down without an up

So that if black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system, or elsewhere, then whites are being elevated above those black ppl.

That does not mean all whites are rich but on balance, it pays to be a member of any dominant group. And the same is true with whiteness.

Affirmative Action?
White privilege is three things

1) Material (greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth)
2) Social (presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence, etc.)
3) Psychological (such as not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

White privilege is the flipside of racism against blk people.

There can be no down without an up

So that if black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system, or elsewhere, then whites are being elevated above those black ppl.

That does not mean all whites are rich but on balance, it pays to be a member of any dominant group. And the same is true with whiteness.

I don't think discrimination even happens against any group in large amounts in the U.S.A, anymore.

But, our society tends to see it as more politically correct to attack Whites than Blacks.

Dumb Blonde jokes, Italian Dago Mafia movies, Dumb Polak jokes, French Frog eaters, Irish drunks, Gingers have no souls these are a few stereotypes that are more, or less accepted against Whites, but wouldn't be against Blacks in the same manner.

Last edited:
Surely, not only against Blacks however, also against Italians, Poles, Chinese, Japanese, Mexicans, and Jews too.
OK. So how are black people praciting racism to whites ?

My former co-worker of an Italian background had a group of Blacks run him down yelling "Hey White boy what cha doing here"

Explain how that's not racism, huh?

How do you figure that?

FUCK you.

You sound awfully angry.

So, you mock the color of ones skin, and it's racist.

So, you mock the color of ones hair, and it's not racist.

Hmm, yeah I don't just see how one could be racist, and one is not?

There's a term for this, it's called hypocrisy.

My former co-worker of an Italian background had a group of Blacks run him down yelling "Hey White boy what cha doing here"

So the worst racism from blk people you could come up with was name calling. Right ?

As Tariq Nasheed and you just proved, black racism is just name calling.

So the worst racism from blk people you could come up with was name calling. Right ?

As Tariq Nasheed and you just proved, black racism is just name calling.

Well, they chased him down, he had to run from them.

That's whats a lot worse than racist opinions, it's called violent acts, be it non-racist violent acts, or racist violent acts......

You sound awfully angry.

Yes. I have said

Black racism is just name calling

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to white person.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them with them regularly.

You sound awfully angry.

Yes. I have said

Black racism is just name calling

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to white person.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them with them regularly.

Racism is technically just the belief of racial superiority, or racial hierarchy.

Besides, now-a-days there's institutional discrimination in the form of Affirmative Action.

As a result Whites, and Asians with the same SAT scores are less likely to get accepted into college vs Blacks, and Hispanics with the same SAT scores ..

Racism is technically just the belief of racial superiority, or racial hierarchy.
How are black people practicing there superiority over whites ?
Besides, now-a-days there's institutional discrimination in the form of Affirmative Action.

As a result Whites, and Asians with the same SAT scores are less likely to get accepted into college vs Blacks, and Hispanics with the same SAT scores ..
Can you name any college were black people in the USA are allowed in with lower scores than whites ?

So a bunch of black people just started for no reason chasing a white person ?

Is that what you are saying ?

You doubt that because?

Oh Black people are so angelic.

Except, the data says otherwise.
I'm asking you the question

So a bunch of black people just saw a white person and thought "hey, we are gonna chase this white guy down" for no reason. They just chased him

That's what your telling me. That's what happened. Right ?

How are black people practicing there superiority over whites ?

Can you name any college were black people in the USA are allowed in with lower scores than whites ?

Black people often try to intimidate Whites from my experience, but only when they are around other Blacks.

I haven't found this to be so common among Whites, now S. Italians they are more likely to try, and intimidate Blacks
(Notice they are more like Blacks genetically too)

So a bunch of black people just started for no reason chasing a white person ?

Is that what you are saying ?

You doubt that because?

Oh Black people are so angelic.

Except, the data says otherwise.
I'm asking you the question

So a bunch of black people just saw a white person and thought "hey, we are gonna chase this white guy down" for no reason. They just chased him

That's what your telling me. That's what happened. Right ?

My guess is he probably "Looked at the Blacks" that's really all it takes to get a Black person on your case with hostility.

Forum List

Back