Zone1 "BLM is worse than the NAZIs"

Ya, I think you are losing it too. Nothing makes sense here. All over the place. Come back after your skizo episode and try again. I'll read it.
You do that. I'm just fine.

You are an illogical broken record.
Nah, you just can't handle the truth. Like I said there are whites here who diss blacks frequently. You say nothing. So your problem is crystal clear.

Politics are not supposed to matter in law enforcement.
You’re kidding right? The city politicians set ALL the police policies. Daryl Gates fought like hell against the sanctuary city policies that prevented LAPD from turning illegal alien CRIMINALS over to ICE. I think it was called Special Order Forty. Under it, officers couldn't even ask criminals about their citizenship status.

IM2 hates the per capita argument so, here’s the unvarnished truth sans per capita considerations:

Blacks kill more blacks than whites and cops put together. Also, unarmed innocents and children in black communities are more likely to die by stray gang bullet than by cops.

While the "conservatives" here lie about the media hiding black crimes and blaming the high white crime numbers on hispanics being counted as whites, the reality is the media hides the consistent racism and violence that continues to be perpetrated by whites against the indigenous nations of this country.

More Native Americans are shot and killed by police than blacks. The stale excuse of "high crime rates" and "per capita" can't be made here. Native Americans have trditionally been less than 3 percent of all arrested and approximately 1 percent of the criminal offenders.

The root cause of the problems non whites in AMERICA face is white racism.

You're one mentally deranged white woman

agaggababahahhahahag.png

Kill whitey is becoming more and more popular to

ahajjanamamama.jpg
qnannamamamma.jpg
ahhannananan.jpg

Humm I wonder where they're getting it from
Golly gee whiz

You're one mentally deranged white woman

View attachment 795360

Kill whitey is becoming more and more popular to

View attachment 795361View attachment 795362View attachment 795363

Humm I wonder where they're getting it from
Golly gee whiz
Let's start with the first one. If you think I'm a white woman, you need to check yourself into a nuthouse. Dr. Tyrone Wilson doesn't represent all black people, whites shoot each other too and the last 3 comments are caused due to the existence of whites like you.

You really can't delusional enough to believe that your racism doesn't cause blacks not to think like this.

Let's start with the first one. If you think I'm a white woman, you need to check yourself into a nuthouse. Dr. Tyrone Wilson doesn't represent all black people, whites shoot each other too and the last 3 comments are caused due to the existence of whites like you.

You really can't delusional enough to believe that your racism doesn't cause blacks not to think like this.
I will say this. Law Enforcment cowers to Black Lives Matter. You see what they do to those with no affiliation or small opposition groups. An example is the former marine who put a person in a headlock on a subway train. The two macho cops holding his arms as they walked away from the courthouse is sickening. Many voters who are not Progs support law enforcement as part of the agendas. Law Enforcment will screw the Republican voters over for their own employment for the most part when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Republicans need to stop promoting "law and order". And replace it with common sense law enforcement.

“You really can’t delusional enough to believe that your racism doesn’t cause blacks not to think like this racists.”

Fixed it.

Nah, you just can't handle the truth. Like I said there are whites here who diss blacks frequently. You say nothing. So your problem is crystal clear.
You miss my point. Which isnt surprising, honestly...

"I there had been Black People in Nazi German, The Holocaust would have never happened ...

... to The Jews".

-- Sarah Silverman

Because it is basically an invalid excuse white racists use to ignore their own high crime. For example whites here will claim more whites are killed by police. Per capita is not considered then.
Nope but when arguing with you since you claim it doesnt matter it is a valid claim.

Because it is basically an invalid excuse white racists use to ignore their own high crime. For example whites here will claim more whites are killed by police. Per capita is not considered then.
Perhaps more blacks are killed because they commit more violent crimes?

While the "conservatives" here lie about the media hiding black crimes and blaming the high white crime numbers on hispanics being counted as whites, the reality is the media hides the consistent racism and violence that continues to be perpetrated by whites against the indigenous nations of this country.

www.wuwm.com

Native Americans Most Likely To Die From Police Shootings, Families Who Lost Loved Ones Weigh In

According to CDC data from 2009 to 2019, Native people were 2.2 times more likely to be killed by police than white people and 1.2 times more likely than Black people.
www.wuwm.com
www.wuwm.com

More Native Americans are shot and killed by police than blacks. The stale excuse of "high crime rates" and "per capita" can't be made here. Native Americans have trditionally been less than 3 percent of all arrested and approximately 1 percent of the criminal offenders.

The root cause of the problems non whites in AMERICA face is white racism.

I'll bet he represents most liberal big city trauma centers. :omg:
Nah. He's a black dude wrho has been cherrypicked by racists. This is not the first time I've seen him posted in a right wing forum.

That would be the end of the black race in America.
Nah. Because whites would fight to kill the whites who are racists.

You, got thiss wrong. The phrase "kill whitey" is made up by white racists. The more operative slogan is kill white supremacists and not all whites are white supremacists. ANTIFA is mostly white.

Forum List

Back