Zone1 "BLM is worse than the NAZIs"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
While the "conservatives" here lie about the media hiding black crimes and blaming the high white crime numbers on hispanics being counted as whites, the reality is the media hides the consistent racism and violence that continues to be perpetrated by whites against the indigenous nations of this country.

More Native Americans are shot and killed by police than blacks. The stale excuse of "high crime rates" and "per capita" can't be made here. Native Americans have trditionally been less than 3 percent of all arrested and approximately 1 percent of the criminal offenders.

The root cause of the problems non whites in AMERICA face is white racism.

Content.jpg

While the "conservatives" here lie about the media hiding black crimes and blaming the high white crime numbers on hispanics being counted as whites, the reality is the media hides the consistent racism and violence that continues to be perpetrated by whites against the indigenous nations of this country.

More Native Americans are shot and killed by police than blacks. The stale excuse of "high crime rates" and "per capita" can't be made here. Native Americans have trditionally been less than 3 percent of all arrested and approximately 1 percent of the criminal offenders.

Your thread title is has nothing whatsoever to do with this. I think you are losing it.

As I've said often, white leftists are the most racist people in America.

Worse? Probably not., but just as scummy.

Because it is basically an invalid excuse white racists use to ignore their own high crime. For example whites here will claim more whites are killed by police. Per capita is not considered then.

Because it is basically an invalid excuse white racists use to ignore their own high crime. For example whites here will claim more whites are killed by police. Per capita is not considered then.

I agree. The shithole cities run by your fellow DemoKKKrats are slaughterhouses for black people. But you love it, and keep voting for them.

Good grief.
When is this guy going to lose zone 1 privileges?
You don't complain about all the threads by whites dissing blacks. Or people who only diss blacks. So why are you asking this question.

Ya, I think you are losing it too. Nothing makes sense here. All over the place. Come back after your skizo episode and try again. I'll read it.

Given the way the blacks are aborting and killing themselves off in wholesale lots the odd one killed by the cops every now and again (nine times out of ten fully justified) pales in comparison. It's not even close.

In fact the body count of blacks against themselves is so high I don't believe blacks are even the claimed 12.6% of the population anymore.....Maybe 11% at best.

Give it another generation and Hispanics (currently 19% of the population) are going to put blacks "all back of the bus" as far as minority political influence goes.

I see that as nothing but a good thing. ;)

Forum List

Back