BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

I’m not certain there’s anything you or I can do! I’m not doing anything but keeping the record straight that the demofks cheated. I have no inclination to stop posting that. Cheaters never admit what they do /did. Deny deny is the forte. In fact, their comments have changed

Its good that it's out there. It gives the Communists some concern if they try to cheat again. The real threat (if anything) is their so called Voters Rights act which would virtually remove voter roll purges, make Voter-ID illegal, give people days and weeks to vote, and try to make mail-in the norm so it does open the door to more cheating. As long as we can stop that, I think we'll have a much better and fairer election in mid-terms.

This is why Republicans know voter fraud exists. Because they are doing it. But no poor person who doesn't have homes in 3 states is voting 3 times.

So Republicans know there are flaws with the system.

They also know that in red states, when Granny is in Hospice, they always send in her vote for Republican governor or Republican president. This is why they know this happens. Because they do it themselves.

And they've rigged voting machines. Diebold in 2000. So they know voting machines can be hacked. They've hacked them.

And they thought starting a riot would work on January 6th because it worked for Bush in 2000. Google the Brooks Brother Riots. Trump saw how Bush got the recount stopped and thought maybe a riot would work again. Do you know who participated in both riots 2000 and 2016?

Roger Stone

Many of the demonstrators were Republican staffers.[2] Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post
Now that is a lot of conspiracy theories you got going on there fella, so maybe you'd like to put some fact's to your assertions eh ? We'll be waiting, but won't be holding our breath...

Now that is a lot of conspiracy theories you got going on there fella, so maybe you'd like to put some fact's to your assertions eh ? We'll be waiting, but won't be holding our breath...
Here's one fact you can't dispute

Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows was registered to vote in three states at once. Mr Meadows was simultaneously registered in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.​

What does that have to do with voting?
He didn't get the felony because he's a white dude with money you idiots.

Let me give you a great example. Rich white kid asks his poor black friend if he wants to drive his hot rod. Poor black kid says sure. Rich white kid says stop at party store I want to buy something. Wait here. Rich white kid comes back, gets in and says, "floor it". Poor black kid floors it. He's having so much fun driving this bad ass car.

Next thing you know the cops pull them over. Guns pulled. The poor black kid finds out the rich kid robbed the store for $800 and a bottle of yagermeister.

So they go to court and the rich white kids lawyer pins the entire thing on the poor black kid. The poor black kids public defendant doesn't do shit. The poor innocent black kid goes to jail. The rich white kid who actually robbed the store got off with probation. The poor black kid never even went inside the store. But he was driving the get away car.

But you are right. Color has nothing to do with it.

Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows was registered to vote in three states at once. Mr Meadows was simultaneously registered in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.​

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Was he too ordered by a judge not to register to vote or something?

He didn't get the felony because he's a white dude with money you idiots.

Let me give you a great example. Rich white kid asks his poor black friend if he wants to drive his hot rod. Poor black kid says sure. Rich white kid says stop at party store I want to buy something. Wait here. Rich white kid comes back, gets in and says, "floor it". Poor black kid floors it. He's having so much fun driving this bad ass car.

Next thing you know the cops pull them over. Guns pulled. The poor black kid finds out the rich kid robbed the store for $800 and a bottle of yagermeister.

So they go to court and the rich white kids lawyer pins the entire thing on the poor black kid. The poor black kids public defendant doesn't do shit. The poor innocent black kid goes to jail. The rich white kid who actually robbed the store got off with probation. The poor black kid never even went inside the store. But he was driving the get away car.

But you are right. Color has nothing to do with it.

Since this happens all the time, why don't you post a story of that actually happening? :eusa_shhh:

Ok, and is there proof that meadow's voted multiple times ? Otherwise what's your point ?

And unless any of them can prove it, they are only pulling shit out of their ass....

Luckily, nobody stormed any capitol buildings to try to overturn any of those elections tho......

Meanwhile................Trumpers are still trying to deflect from the fact that they freely support EVERYTHING THEY CLAIM DEMOCRATS ARE DOING....

Because with Conservatives, it is always projection
No, again you got it backwards. Demscum are idiots.

Forum List

Back