BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Where in your article does it say he voted in more than one state? When people move to another state they are not required to tell anybody about it at voter registration. When they purge rolls (as they did in this case) the voter is removed which really pisses off the left. And don't give us Republicans this or Republicans that when it's the Communists who want to make voter purges nearly impossible to do in their so-called Voters Rights bill.

Remember the swirl of stories around Diebold Election Systems and its CEO, Walden O’Dell, in 2004? O’Dell was an Ohio resident who held a fundraiser at his home for President Bush and wrote a fundraising letter promising to help “Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year.” Some took him too literally, claiming that Bush “stole” Ohio’s electoral votes and the 2004 election.

But even the liberal New York Times editorial board waved off that conspiracy theory as nonsense. There were some glitches, as expected, with the machines on Election Day, but, as the Times wrote, there was “no evidence of vote theft or errors on a large scale.”

Bullshit. All bullshit.

Bottom line is this. You think elections are rigged, I know elections are rigged. Let’s rig proof them.

It was innocent until proven guilty here too. She tricked the parole board workers into believing she was no longer on parole and they just believed her without checking. She was charged and had her day in court. She was guilty because she pulled a fast one and was well aware she couldn't vote when she was sentenced the first time. If she had any questions, she should have went through her lawyer.
She’s not guilty. You’re telling me what prosecutors allege she did. They didn’t prove that soooooo innocent.

She’s not guilty. You’re telling me what prosecutors allege she did. They didn’t prove that soooooo innocent.

They already proved what she did. She lied to the corrections and election board workers to get permission to vote when she knew damn well she couldn't. It's not like they came knocking on her door to ask her if she wanted to vote. It was a deliberate act on her part.

The lazy government workers were at fault for not doing their job, but that doesn't negate a judges sentence. it still stands no matter what anybody does outside of the appeals process. The original judge gave hear a slap on the hand for her several crimes including the charge of escape. In return she spit in his face.

They already proved what she did. She lied to the corrections and election board workers to get permission to vote when she knew damn well she couldn't. It's not like they came knocking on her door to ask her if she wanted to vote. It was a deliberate act on her part.

The lazy government workers were at fault for not doing their job, but that doesn't negate a judges sentence. it still stands no matter what anybody does outside of the appeals process. The original judge gave hear a slap on the hand for her several crimes including the charge of escape. In return she spit in his face.
I wonder if this guy will be able to vote ever again

Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited for having a loaded gun at a North Carolina airport Tuesday – the second time he was busted carrying a firearm in an airport since last year, authorities said.

Good!

I bet this guy can still vote

Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited for having a loaded gun at a North Carolina airport Tuesday – the second time he was busted carrying a firearm in an airport since last year, authorities said.

I wonder if this guy will be able to vote ever again

Is he a felon?

You didn't hear there was no such thing as illegal votes you heard that it occurs in small numbers and doesn't affect the outcome of an election.
Evolution of leftwing election talking points on the 2020 election:
1) "There was no illegal voting".
2) "There was no widespread illegal voting".
3) "There was not enough illegal voting to affect the election results".
4) "We will ban/destroy you if you talk about the stolen election"

Bullshit. All bullshit.

Bottom line is this. You think elections are rigged, I know elections are rigged. Let’s rig proof them.

We're trying, but the Communists are doing anything in their power to make the elections less secure. The want mail-in to be the standard so their lazy welfare constituents don't have to leave the house to vote, drop off boxes from coast to coast, and again, make it nearly impossible for states to purge their voter rolls of dead people, those who moved, or those incapable of voting due to health issues.

As for my link, it's from the very leftist FactCheck.org, and even they admitted there was no wrong doing with Diebold machines.

Was 2020 stolen? I have no idea. It's not a subject that interests me because what's done is done. It's something we can't ever reverse no matter what anybody finds.

Good!

I bet this guy can still vote

It all depends on what they charged him with if anything, and what their carry laws are in that state. If I get caught carrying a gun someplace I'm not allowed to be carrying it, I lose my CCW license for X amount of time. Unfortunately they passed our Constitutional Carry law last month and it goes into effect in June, which I'm against.

We're trying, but the Communists are doing anything in their power to make the elections less secure. The want mail-in to be the standard so their lazy welfare constituents don't have to leave the house to vote, drop off boxes from coast to coast, and again, make it nearly impossible for states to purge their voter rolls of dead people, those who moved, or those incapable of voting due to health issues.

As for my link, it's from the very leftist FactCheck.org, and even they admitted there was no wrong doing with Diebold machines.

Was 2020 stolen? I have no idea. It's not a subject that interests me because what's done is done. It's something we can't ever reverse no matter what anybody finds.
so you don't care if they do it again? If one doesn't remind and remind and remind the cheaters they cheated, they will continue to cheat election after election. This shit needs to stop. No more polling offices locked down and counting continues without the other side present. No more mail in ballots after the due date can be counted. No more harvesting of others votes. one person one vote. PERIOD. Cheaters like demofks don't follow rules.

Either that or because the guy is in a Fn wheelchair. Apparently it's not a felony if you get caught with a gun at an airport. He was not arrested, only cited for the violation.
I hope the investigation is continuing. This is the 2nd time he's done this.

In addition to the fine, the TSA will issue what is called a “criminal referral.” The local law enforcement agencies will likely retrieve you from TSA custody, then proceed to continue the criminal investigation themselves.

This is only a small selection of the most common charges you will be likely to face. Essentially, you will face all charges applicable to the situation as if you were apprehended in another public place, including violations of felony firearm restriction laws.

Being caught with a firearm while onboard an airplane will lead to a charge for violation of U.S. Code §46505 and will incur minimum penalties of:

• Up to 10 years of jail
  • Fines of up to $250,000
  • Or, both fines and jail time
If you are shown to have the gun intentionally accessible to you while flying, the jail sentence jumps to a maximum of 20 years. You could also face charges for terrorism or hijacking, depending on the situation.

These penalties are incurred at a federal level on top of other penalties from local law enforcement.

In addition to the fine, the TSA will issue what is called a “criminal referral.” The local law enforcement agencies will likely retrieve you from TSA custody, then proceed to continue the criminal investigation themselves.

This is only a small selection of the most common charges you will be likely to face. Essentially, you will face all charges applicable to the situation as if you were apprehended in another public place, including violations of felony firearm restriction laws.

Being caught with a firearm while onboard an airplane will lead to a charge for violation of U.S. Code §46505 and will incur minimum penalties of:

• Up to 10 years of jail
If you are shown to have the gun intentionally accessible to you while flying, the jail sentence jumps to a maximum of 20 years. You could also face charges for terrorism or hijacking, depending on the situation.

These penalties are incurred at a federal level on top of other penalties from local law enforcement.

If that happens, it remains to be seen. I'm only commenting on what was reported which is that all he got was a citation. In my city people trying to get on a plane with a gun happens a couple of times a year.

so you don't care if they do it again? If one doesn't remind and remind and remind the cheaters they cheated, they will continue to cheat election after election. This shit needs to stop. No more polling offices locked down and counting continues without the other side present. No more mail in ballots after the due date can be counted. No more harvesting of others votes. one person one vote. PERIOD. Cheaters like demofks don't follow rules.

I never said that. What I said is that nothing can be done about the last election no matter what irregularities are found. Can we do things about the next election? Perhaps, but the accusations of cheating have gone on every election since the Bush/ Gore race.

• Up to 10 years of jail

Is he a felon ?

I never said that. What I said is that nothing can be done about the last election no matter what irregularities are found. Can we do things about the next election? Perhaps, but the accusations of cheating have gone on every election since the Bush/ Gore race.
I’m not certain there’s anything you or I can do! I’m not doing anything but keeping the record straight that the demofks cheated. I have no inclination to stop posting that. Cheaters never admit what they do /did. Deny deny is the forte. In fact, their comments have changed

Forum List

Back