Blind Faith in Obama

Liberals sat around for 8 years contemplating why conservatives wouldn't give up on Bush. It boggled their minds. Many did eventually give up on him. You'd think the left would wake up faster than the right did. Fortunately there were so many in the middle who voted for Obama, and they are already snapping out of it.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Interesting. So when was the last time the Republicans had a successful run at driving the boat? Reagan? Thirty years ago. Oh, nice record. :lol:

Brings one to the right answer. Try it sometime. Just close your eyes and say "Barack Obama is not the answer" about 20 times. You'll be a whole new person.

You know if YOU, personally, asked me to do that and also to pay me a million bucks to say it, I'd turn you down.

The Rabbi
images

All mouth, no brain​

The bad part is I believe you.

Thats how brainwashed some left wingers are.

The part you people will never get is the more you push, using moronic points that you think are credible for serious debate but which amount to nothing more than trashing the President, the more I will push back. It's that simple.

That seems to be your answer for every criticism. At what point will the Obamabots take responsibility for their man's actions or lack thereof?

Slow down there, Skippy....I am simply pointing out the very honest and real reasons why people WANTED and continue to WANT to believe in Obama. McCain and Palin basically ran on a platform to continue Bush's policies. Many people voted against Bush and the GOP policies. That is fact.

That is of course anything but honest and real.
And Obama seems to have continued Bush's "failed policies."

You mean like promoting sweeping healthcare and financial reform or maybe an overhaul of the student loan system? I suppose I might have missed the Shrub admin doing those things....:eusa_think:

Bush's failed policies were thinking he could conduct two ground wars of major import and cut taxes at the same time. Obama's failed policy is that he thought a major health care initiative could be installed during a time when the economy was flat on its face. Let's just say they both had visions of grandeur, but I have to wonder why Bush's failure is now being minimized and Obama is taking the heat for the failures of not just himself but of Bush.

C'mon, Maggie, do you really have to wonder?

Slow down there, Skippy....I am simply pointing out the very honest and real reasons why people WANTED and continue to WANT to believe in Obama. McCain and Palin basically ran on a platform to continue Bush's policies. Many people voted against Bush and the GOP policies. That is fact.

Bush's failed policies were thinking he could conduct two ground wars of major import and cut taxes at the same time. Obama's failed policy is that he thought a major health care initiative could be installed during a time when the economy was flat on its face. Let's just say they both had visions of grandeur, but I have to wonder why Bush's failure is now being minimized and Obama is taking the heat for the failures of not just himself but of Bush.

No, actually that is false. The downturn in the economy has nothing, zero, to do with expenditures in Iraq or tax cuts, which happened considerably before the wars.
In fact, nothing you post is true, even remotely so. Are you really that out of touch with reality?
I think you belong on iggy because your posts are not intelligent, not well informed, not well reasoned, and frankly a waste of my time.

You mean like promoting sweeping healthcare and financial reform or maybe an overhaul of the student loan system? I suppose I might have missed the Shrub admin doing those things....:eusa_think:

Those aren't the only things you've missed.
I think you'll go on iggy too.

Boooooooooooosh!!!!

You could catch Barry fucking your cat and you'd be trying to have someone take a picture of you with your arm around him....

The 0ssiah worshipers like you are to be laughed at....

You name it, economy, jobs, national debt, foreign policy et all., all headed in the wrong direction since the Democratic party took over Congress in 2007 and Obama took over the Presidency in 2009. Yet Democrats still hold out hope for positive change, I just can't figure out why..? What is making them so hopeful? I mean, I'd like to be hopeful that all this is going to turn around but logically, I just don't see how. What's the secret?

You almost got it right. It should read:

You name it, economy, jobs, national debt, foreign policy et all., all headed in the wrong direction WHEN the Democratic party took over Congress in 2007 and Obama took over the Presidency in 2009.

Fortunately, it looks like things are finally headed in the right direction.

The problem isn't "blind faith" in Obama, it's "blind hate" for Obama from the lemmings on the right.

Whoomp! There it is.

No, actually that is false. The downturn in the economy has nothing, zero, to do with expenditures in Iraq or tax cuts, which happened considerably before the wars.
In fact, nothing you post is true, even remotely so. Are you really that out of touch with reality?
I think you belong on iggy because your posts are not intelligent, not well informed, not well reasoned, and frankly a waste of my time.

How can you "Waste" something that has absolutely ZERO value?

You name it, economy, jobs, national debt, foreign policy et all., all headed in the wrong direction since the Democratic party took over Congress in 2007 and Obama took over the Presidency in 2009. Yet Democrats still hold out hope for positive change, I just can't figure out why..? What is making them so hopeful? I mean, I'd like to be hopeful that all this is going to turn around but logically, I just don't see how. What's the secret?

You almost got it right. It should read:

You name it, economy, jobs, national debt, foreign policy et all., all headed in the wrong direction WHEN the Democratic party took over Congress in 2007 and Obama took over the Presidency in 2009.

Fortunately, it looks like things are finally headed in the right direction.

The problem isn't "blind faith" in Obama, it's "blind hate" for Obama from the lemmings on the right.

Whoomp! There it is.

Bullshit...

The vast majority of conservatives don't hate the man... I know I don't...

They just don't want him as President with a congress that will rubber-stamp the dumbest shit he comes up with....

America is learning the hard way the importance of checks & balances...

You are describing your own posts.
I think you join the others on iggy. Not worth the time to read yours.

Liberals sat around for 8 years contemplating why conservatives wouldn't give up on Bush. It boggled their minds. Many did eventually give up on him. You'd think the left would wake up faster than the right did. Fortunately there were so many in the middle who voted for Obama, and they are already snapping out of it.

Interesting. So when was the last time the Republicans had a successful run at driving the boat? Reagan? Thirty years ago. Oh, nice record. :lol:

Well, the R's had the Congress from 94 until.......06? Pretty damn big economic explosion during those times, was it not?

We also had the balls to respond PROPERLY to the 2nd WTC boming, unlike Clinton's response after the 1st WTC bombing in 93.

You are describing your own posts.
I think you join the others on iggy. Not worth the time to read yours.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You're a retard as always. Go ahead and put me on <sigh> "iggy." It's best for little troll bitches like you to stay in your blissful ignorance.
[edit] PS... Don't run and tell the moderators I was mean to you again, you little fairy!! :lol: :lol: BWAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a douchebag you are.

Last edited:

Well, the R's had the Congress from 94 until.......06? Pretty damn big economic explosion during those times, was it not?

We also had the balls to respond PROPERLY to the 2nd WTC boming, unlike Clinton's response after the 1st WTC bombing in 93.

Lets not forget that the Republicans never had a Majority as large as the Dems have right now. So they were forced to compromise with the Dems on many issues over those 10 Years. It is not as if the Dems had no say, and no hand, in what happened in those 10 Years. That is just what the Dems want you to believe.

Nearly every fiscal year during that 10 Years, Dems in congress pushed for and got spending added to all the budgets submitted in those 10 years, and were party to almost all of the reckless spending that the republicans passed. It was only during both elections VS bush that the Dems talked about "Bushes" spending, because the whole rest of the time they were helping him spend like mad, and they fought Clinton on the Balanced Budget cuts.

Dems supported both Invasions of Irag and Afghanistan. Demns passed Tarp, and Bushed signed it. Dems told us Fanny and Freddie were in no danger, while republicans said they must be reformed.

You revisionist historians really take some license with those 10 years I tell ya.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUW1SGF7bR8]YouTube - Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home - 1969[/ame]

I can understand people sticking with him who believe the same fucked up ideology, but it's the flagrant abuses of power, and fuckups, that they stamp their feet while trying to justify the unjustifiable that gets me.
I just don't get it.

Lets not forget that the Republicans never had a Majority as large as the Dems have right now. So they were forced to compromise with the Dems on many issues over those 10 Years. It is not as if the Dems had no say, and no hand, in what happened in those 10 Years. That is just what the Dems want you to believe.

Nearly every fiscal year during that 10 Years, Dems in congress pushed for and got spending added to all the budgets submitted in those 10 years, and were party to almost all of the reckless spending that the republicans passed. It was only during both elections VS bush that the Dems talked about "Bushes" spending, because the whole rest of the time they were helping him spend like mad, and they fought Clinton on the Balanced Budget cuts.

Dems supported both Invasions of Irag and Afghanistan. Demns passed Tarp, and Bushed signed it. Dems told us Fanny and Freddie were in no danger, while republicans said they must be reformed.

You revisionist historians really take some license with those 10 years I tell ya.

That just makes way too much sense. You need to stop posting such truths as it embarasses our colleagues here on the left.

I can understand people sticking with him who believe the same fucked up ideology, but it's the flagrant abuses of power, and fuckups, that they stamp their feet while trying to justify the unjustifiable that gets me.
I just don't get it.

The same people who claimed Bush was voting himself dictatorial powers with USAPATRIOT are the ones not having any trouble at all with the Chrysler bankruptcy that destroyed the rule of law in bankruptcy cases. There is no conscious irony here.

That's a lame argument. A lot of us were never against wiretapping in the first place. I believe Obama signed an Executive Order banning torture and a commitment to close Gitmo, but the latter of course takes more than just moving the prisoners and then locking the doors. If his policy on torture hadn't been completely contrary to Bush's, Cheney wouldn't have appeared practically every day on some cable show trying to convince the public that torture is good and Obama is risking American lives. Or have you forgotten that.
You're not really refuting my point.

Forum List

Back