Border Patrol Rep.: "We Go Home Every Single Day Defeated", Biden Has Broken the Border Patrol

As the most fascistic agency of our government I don't give two shits what these sadistic right wing scumbags think. If they are disappointed that they can't be quite as cruel to migrants as they used to they can always get a side job gassing puppies at the dog pound.

Sleepy Joe is good at one thing, breaking heroic patriotic americans, whether it's the Jan 6 folks or the border patrol personnel

How about the TX state guard at the border?

How they feeling?

Ya know, since republic care so much about feelings now.

Sorry bout that,

1. Build Back Better, is stupid, just like Joe.
2. But lets try to encourage the moron.
3. He can give it the Presidential Try.
4. Manchin is smart enough to know that this plan of Joes, is fool hearty.
5. Un-American BS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As the most fascistic agency of our government I don't give two shits what these sadistic right wing scumbags think. If they are disappointed that they can't be quite as cruel to migrants as they used to they can always get a side job gassing puppies at the dog pound.
Aw, come on. You can do better than that. Let's hear some REAL outrage! It's so fucking entertaining!

Aw, come on. You can do better than that. Let's hear some REAL outrage! It's so fucking entertaining!
I'm all out of outrage. You can have some contempt though. Got plenty of that left for jerks who worry if the border patrol storm troopers are happy.

At least the Border Patrol gets better benefits than most travel agents.
Under Joey, that's what they've been reduced to.

Forum List

Back