Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.
"They" aren't animals.
Oh get back to protesting babies being allowed to breath after birth.

Protest with your vote.

:thup:

The left are such supercilious and moralizing social justice maroons.
Oh shut your trap. Those terrorists are total peckerheads and I wish them nothing but hell itself, but they are still NOT ANIMALS the way Compost was talking about them.
You are correct...they are not animals....animals wouldn't do that kind of slaughter....ever.

Of course they wouldn't.

Because they do it for survival. Not gratuitously.

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

Is he something to do with the Sri Lankan attacks?

I asked if you were the Kraut.

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.
----------------------------------------- not looking to kill any 'krauts' you silly 'hun' !! As far as i am aware 'kraut' and 'hun' and probably many others as an insulting identifier for 'germans' comes from ww2 when we 'yanks' kicked yer azzez Zang .

We call you normally "Ami" (Plural "Amis") or use the long version "US-Amerikaner" (US-American, US-Americans).

You did not "kick our asses". In world war 1 you doubled your economy - and world war 2 made you much more rich. You bombed down Germany - men, women, children - after you had destroyed all multi-national empires, such as Austria-Hungaria and the Osman Empire during world war 1. And you erased complete nations - such as for example Bohemia - by displacing millions of people and you gave the whole East of Europe to the mass-murderer Stalin as a present. We find still today more bombs every year in Germany as terrorists are using worldwide. But fortunatelly you did not poison our country with dioxines - as you did later in Vietnam, where even today people are hurted from this dioxines. That's perhaps the best how to descrcibe what's the worst problem of the unbelievable high "moral" of your "civilisation". Today suffer and die in Vietnam people, who were born a long time after your war in Vietnam on reason of this war. You had declared war to the future. And you don't care. Only some very few US-Americans help there on private (=spiritual) reasons.

Should have nuked you out of existence.

He thinks he's the Lion King.

What a horrible, rotten, very bad thing to happen to these people on Easter Sunday morning. Especially those at church eating Jesus.
Oh, my.
Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and a new outfit (maybe even a hat) and the smell of lilies in the sanctuary, "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" as the final hymn and then coffee and hot cross buns in the community room afterward. Baked ham for dinner, all the kids climbing the walls from too much chocolate Easter bunny in their baskets.

I'm so very sorry this happened. I really am.
Now we know for certain that you are a bigot.
Nothing in his statement was bigoted.
Muslims are everyone's enemy. They all want a world wide Caliphate. Even the non-violent ones.

What a horrible, rotten, very bad thing to happen to these people on Easter Sunday morning. Especially those at church eating Jesus.
Oh, my.
Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and a new outfit (maybe even a hat) and the smell of lilies in the sanctuary, "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" as the final hymn and then coffee and hot cross buns in the community room afterward. Baked ham for dinner, all the kids climbing the walls from too much chocolate Easter bunny in their baskets.

Muslims are everyone's enemy. They all want a world wide Caliphate. Even the non-violent ones.
Really? So, its an everyday phrase to call Christians" eating Jesus? Not derogatory or bigoted against Christians at all, eh?

How about Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and new outfits? Even though that is NOT what Christians think about at Easter.

She is very bigoted.

Oh, my.

Really? So, its an everyday phrase to call Christians" eating Jesus? Not derogatory or bigoted against Christians at all, eh?

How about Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and new outfits? Even though that is NOT what Christians think about at Easter.

She is very bigoted.
Stupid calling Christians bigoted for being Christians.

Oh, my.

She is very bigoted.
Stupid calling Christians bigoted for being Christians.
I don't know that she is a Christian, because she certainly doesn't act like one.

Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.
"They" aren't animals.
Oh get back to protesting babies being allowed to breath after birth.

Protest with your vote.

:thup:

The left are such supercilious and moralizing social justice maroons.
Oh shut your trap. Those terrorists are total peckerheads and I wish them nothing but hell itself, but they are still NOT ANIMALS the way Compost was talking about them.
You are correct...they are not animals....animals wouldn't do that kind of slaughter....ever.
That is very true.
But objectifying the enemy as an animal is wrong. We are all humans. Humans have motives for what they do. It is that we need to focus on in order to neutralize this threat. Yes, execute any terrorist who has committed one of these horrific crimes, but just like the Sri Lankan attack was "payback" for the Christchurch attack, meeting violence with violence is only escalating the situation at this point. Using our noggins has to come into play at some point.

A "vast majority" is not enough.

"They" aren't animals.

In your fat, dumb, and happy safe-space, I'm sure you have no idea what's out there, OldLady.
Oh, and I'm sure you do. Muslims springing up in your garden, are they?

No, but I lived among them for a couple years. Trust me. You do not want that culture to take root here.

"They" aren't animals.

In your fat, dumb, and happy safe-space, I'm sure you have no idea what's out there, OldLady.

No, but I lived among them for a couple years. Trust me. You do not want that culture to take root here.

"They" aren't animals.

You beat me to it.

I was going to inform them you'd been around.

As an aside, my daughter recently got back from Sri Lanka.
Was she lucky!

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . ...

Christians believe that only god and no one else decided/decides/will decide who will live in heaven.
------------------------------------- yeah sure but can you read eh , i said that 'Christians Believe' Zang .

Christians believe that only god and no one else decided/decides/will decide who will live in heaven.

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . ...

------------------------------------- yeah sure but can you read eh , i said that 'Christians Believe' Zang .

That's good to know.

Who else could there be, to decide?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.
----------------------------------------- not looking to kill any 'krauts' you silly 'hun' !! As far as i am aware 'kraut' and 'hun' and probably many others as an insulting identifier for 'germans' comes from ww2 when we 'yanks' kicked yer azzez Zang .

We call you normally "Ami" (Plural "Amis") or use the long version "US-Amerikaner" (US-American, US-Americans).

You did not "kick our asses". In world war 1 you doubled your economy - and world war 2 made you much more rich. You bombed down Germany - men, women, children - after you had destroyed all multi-national empires, such as Austria-Hungaria and the Osman Empire during world war 1. And you erased complete nations - such as for example Bohemia - by displacing millions of people and you gave the whole East of Europe to the mass-murderer Stalin as a present. We find still today more bombs every year in Germany as terrorists are using worldwide. But fortunatelly you did not poison our country with dioxines - as you did later in Vietnam, where even today people are hurted from this dioxines. That's perhaps the best how to descrcibe what's the worst problem of the unbelievable high "moral" of your "civilisation". Today suffer and die in Vietnam people, who were born a long time after your war in Vietnam on reason of this war. You had declared war to the future. And you don't care. Only some very few US-Americans help there on private (=spiritual) reasons.

Would had been only be one more crime of your nation. By the way: You let Persia in the moment nearly not any other chance than to start a war against the USA. Why do you do such extreme stupidities?

Last edited:
Who?

Would had been only be one more crime of your nation. By the way: You let Persia in the moment nearly not any other chance than to start a war against the USA. Why do you do such extreme stupidities?

Destroying your enemy in war is not a crime. Next lie.

That's good to know.

One of the bombers entering a church

One shudders at the sight of backpacks.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

-------------------------- not that it matters to me but the suicide bombing on the Christians Celebration of Easter in 'sri lanka' was simply because it was Easter Zang .

Christians are a good goal fro terrorrists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestoemst perhaps the evilness of the world.

Perhaps they did all this attacks, because they liked to kill only one of all this persons and used the other persons to tarn this. You use in your language the expression "collateral damage". Sometimes a collateral damage is not a collateral damage. Bad luck for the people, who die in an exploding plane, because someone without any scruple likes to kill only one person in this flying machine.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, because this bombs are working with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine, but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder mode of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy to reactivate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

Destroying your enemy in war is not a crime. Next lie.

Last edited:

That's good to know.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

-------------------------- not that it matters to me but the suicide bombing on the Christians Celebration of Easter in 'sri lanka' was simply because it was Easter Zang .

Christians are a good goal for terrorists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestimate perhaps the evilness - or cold machine logic - of the civilized machine world.

Perhaps they did all this attacks, because they liked to kill only one of all this persons and used the other persons to tarn this. You use in your language the expression "collateral damage". Sometimes a collateral damage is not a collateral damage. Bad luck for the people, who die in an exploding plane, because someone without any scruple likes to kill only one person in this flying machine.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, beause this bombs are wrokign with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder modus of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy ot activate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

They're probably on constant standby. Those training camps sure were busy.
And now all the runaway boys and girls who joined Isis want to go home.

A global army. Right under our noses. A never ending supply.

in the USA its called a 'fifth column' at least by me and some others olders that know what it means . Fifth Column is what i see as i look at all or some of the immigration and the lefties in the USA . And funny as some politicians want to have them join USA Military and give them guns and training and authority . And that joining the Military should be a BIG Problem, especially at this time and especially in 'europe' in my opinion Mindful .

Last edited:

That's good to know.

Christians are a good goal for terrorists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestimate perhaps the evilness - or cold machine logic - of the civilized machine world.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, beause this bombs are wrokign with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder modus of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy ot activate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

They're probably on constant standby. Those training camps sure were busy.
And now all the runaway boys and girls who joined Isis want to go home.

A global army. Right under our noses. A never ending supply.

Terrorism - asymetric war - is existing since human beings are existing. Terror is the voice of the voiceless. Knowlegde and education - also religious education - is a good way. The answer is for sure not the US-American way to spy everywhere and to get control over every single human being by the Borg Queen in the white house of the United States of Amazon.

So please don't tell me Islamophobia doesn’t exist. It does and it can kill. What happened in New Zealand was not an isolated attack against Muslims. It is about time we started to hold the media, and those that peddle far-right hatred, to account.

Christchurch attacks show Islamophobia is real, deadly and spreading around the world

Yep!

:04: :dance:
------------------------------------ probably due to normal people seeing what muslims do in even muslim homelands Mindful .

Forum List

Back