Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.
The Quran's Verses of Violence

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . But Christians do NOT believe that they should help people ACHIEVE death like 'muslims' work to do . As example , see what 'muslims' just did with their missionary work and bombings of churchs in 'sri lanka' OldLady .
Those evil ISIS peckerheads are not representative of Muslims as a whole. Fuck you, Pismoe, for insisting on spreading the hate by painting every Muslim with the same broad brush. Every single group of people you could name has its violent assholes. These ISIS jihadi types need to get squashed. But you can rest assured that the vast majority of Muslim agree.
A "vast majority" is not enough.
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . But Christians do NOT believe that they should help people ACHIEVE death like 'muslims' work to do . As example , see what 'muslims' just did with their missionary work and bombings of churchs in 'sri lanka' OldLady .
Those evil ISIS peckerheads are not representative of Muslims as a whole. Fuck you, Pismoe, for insisting on spreading the hate by painting every Muslim with the same broad brush. Every single group of people you could name has its violent assholes. These ISIS jihadi types need to get squashed. But you can rest assured that the vast majority of Muslim agree.
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

do not TREAT every muslim like an ISIS terrorist O.L. ----just talk to muslims and
listen to what the children say

1018316866.jpg

Get that love into you. The religion of pieces demands your...

...pieces.

And anyone who is willing to allow the left to turn their boys into girls?

Deserves what would have come and those who helped move it along?

They get what they wanted for us.

Measure for measure @ 7fold return. The left and their 'groups' have no idea of what comes.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.
"They" aren't animals.

"They" aren't animals.
They are animals and Isis animals have claimed responsibility in retaliation for NZ.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."

"Allah"(Quran 8:12)

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)
No hate there?

Do they recite that stuff? To this day?
------------------------------ i'd say YES , Maybe in 'mosk' and certainly in 'islamic' school or 'madrassa' for indoctrinating young boys , maybe kids Mindful .

"They" aren't animals.
Oh get back to protesting babies being allowed to breath after birth.

Protest with your vote.

:thup:

The left are such supercilious and moralizing social justice maroons.

"They" aren't animals.

Protest with your vote.

Oh shut your trap. Those terrorists are total peckerheads and I wish them nothing but hell itself, but they are still NOT ANIMALS the way Compost was talking about them.

"They" aren't animals.

Protest with your vote.

Oh shut your trap. Those terrorists are total peckerheads and I wish them nothing but hell itself, but they are still NOT ANIMALS the way Compost was talking about them.
Humans are mammals and as such, we are a part of the animal kingdom.

While you just love to support baby killing... with your vote...

...but not seal killing.

"They" aren't animals.
--------------------------- pretty silly , of course they are ANIMALS OldLady .

"They" aren't animals.
--------------------------- pretty silly , of course they are ANIMALS OldLady .
nope

"They" aren't animals.

In your fat, dumb, and happy safe-space, I'm sure you have no idea what's out there, OldLady.

"They" aren't animals.

In your fat, dumb, and happy safe-space, I'm sure you have no idea what's out there, OldLady.
But you do.

------------------------------------- Rick Grinnel is a good guy from what i hear . I hope that he is kicking you 'krauts' azzez Zang .

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

Is he something to do with the Sri Lankan attacks?

I asked if you were the Kraut.

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.
----------------------------------------- not looking to kill any 'krauts' you silly 'hun' !! As far as i am aware 'kraut' and 'hun' and probably many others as an insulting identifier for 'germans' comes from ww2 when we 'yanks' kicked yer azzez Zang .

We call you normally "Ami" (Plural "Amis") or use the long version "US-Amerikaner" (US-American, US-Americans).

You did not "kick our asses". In world war 1 you doubled your economy - and world war 2 made you much more rich. You bombed down Germany - men, women, children - after you had destroyed all multi-national empires, such as Austria-Hungaria and the Osman Empire during world war 1. And you erased complete nations - such as for example Bohemia - by displacing millions of people and you gave the whole East of Europe to the mass-murderer Stalin as a present. We find still today more bombs every year in Germany as terrorists are using worldwide. But fortunatelly you did not poison our country with dioxines - as you did later in Vietnam, where even today people are hurted from this dioxines. That's perhaps the best how to descrcibe what's the worst problem of the unbelievable high "moral" of your "civilisation". Today suffer and die in Vietnam people, who were born a long time after your war in Vietnam on reason of this war. You had declared war to the future. And you don't care. Only some very few US-Americans help there on private (=spiritual) reasons.

Last edited:
The repressive Buddhist government of Sri Lanka has been fighting a brutal decades long civil with the Hindu terrorist group called the Tamil Tigers.

Muslims are only a small minority on the island and most likely had nothing to do with the church bombings. ... :cool:
Sri Lanka bombings: Isis claims responsibility for Easter Sunday attacks – live news
I thought ISIS was destroyed? Donnie said it was.

Destroyed means sometimes only to be much more dangerous. Whether this attackers are local or global is not important, because all informations are global today. The instuctor is able to be anywhere. The godless Islamists say it's a revenge for the deed of a godless atheist - (they don't see a difference between Atheists and Christians) - who had murdered in a mosque in Christchurch, New Zeland, many Muslims, who were praying there. The escalating 'logic' is "If you kill 1 of us, we will kill 10 of you".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back