Blade Runner 2049

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We avoided watching this several times as I fully expected it was yet another cheesy remake with a space Jesus.
It is not.
This is a good movie. Well done, solid characters, great cinematography and special effects. And a good storyline.
Currently free on Netflix, and of course streaming for rent on the usual places.
Enjoy... you won't be disappointed.

We avoided watching this several times as I fully expected it was yet another cheesy remake with a space Jesus.
It is not.
This is a good movie. Well done, solid characters, great cinematography and special effects. And a good storyline.
Currently free on Netflix, and of course streaming for rent on the usual places.

If I remember correctly, one of the first scenes is at a farm where they make protein for the masses from bugs....
I wonder if Gates helped write the script?

It is not.

Yes I liked it
The pacing is difficult but it’s good one

Forum List

Back