Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

You're right there, blacks aren't smart enough to vote Republican.
If voting for the likes of Bobert, Greene, Gaetz and that nutjob speaker is smart, then I'd rather be dumb.

If voting for the likes of Bobert, Greene, Gaetz and that nutjob speaker is smart, then I'd rather be dumb.
I will admit that I like all of them (Johnson, not so much), but I vote for Bob Good. :) I really like politicians who attempt to speak the truth, even if it's not politically correct. They also submit a lot of great bills and vote like I would want them to vote.

It boggles my mind that you are such a fan of Dems, but it's your choice.

It's not clear to me why you support Dems even though you started a recent thread about the Dems v. Repubs. There you said that Dems are for the public good where Repubs are for more regulations, which absolutely makes no sense. I would guess that you also think many Repubs are racist.

Regards,
Jim

Most blacks will go to where they think they will get the most so they are probably tired of democrats talking a lot of shit but not actually giving them anything. They will flip flop to who they think they will get the most from.

In this case they are probably mad illegals are sucking up all the attention and money they want.

Forum List

Back