Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

No, that is your anti-Semitism speaking. The slave trade was enabled by Arabs, Blacks, Christians, and Jews.
We can actually use Television as a way to communicate to people with real conversations about real issues that are not five-minute segments. The people on the programs must not be shills and the truth is what counts. That does not exist. What we have is people who have more sway calling other people bigots, racists, antisemites and the rest with an affect. Some of it is easy to define. The protests/riots we are seeing from mostly Progs against Jewish people here is antisemitism from the Prog playbook. The thing is they protestors are near all Progs. Not much said about it. Like its being swept under the carpet. And with Progs the dirt is many feet high under that carpet now with agendas and taking no fault for anything.

No....forcing people to vote one way is different from telling people how you think they should vote......
Nobody black is forced to vote democrat. We do feel that blacks are unwise to vote republican at this current time because of the types of people republicans are and their agenda. But black right wingers and white right wingers are surely trying to pressure us to leave the Democratic Party. Look at this thread for example.

Nobody black is forced to vote democrat. We do feel that blacks are unwise to vote republican at this current time because of the types of people republicans are and their agenda. But black right wingers and white right wingers are surely trying to pressure us to leave the Democratic Party. Look at this thread for example.

I didn't say they were, I was responding to the other idiot...

There is no pressure, but there is truth telling.

Says the man from the party of the less educated whites.
So a degree in gender studies outsmarts a sparky?? I don't think so!!!

Educate stupid people and you get educated stupid people!! Your contempt for the Working Class is noted!!

Greg

I didn't say they were, I was responding to the other idiot...

There is no pressure, but there is truth telling.
Truth telling is that a black person would be stupid voting Republican right now.

"Blacks for Trump!" I love that T Shirt :)

They waited until they were already here, and made loans. Wow!
friends-ross.gif

This is a black republican speaking.

Republicans (90% of them) are NOT conservative. They're simply Republicans. There's a huge difference in the two. And most GOP voters, probably 90% of them, don't have a clue as to what actual conservatism is.
Democrats, most republicans will never know because the lame stream media won't explain the difference and educate their viewers. They, both R & D's don't want anyone to know the difference.
If they did, they'd expose Trump for being the RINO he is.

McCarthy, Mike Johnson, Trump........ they're all CINO's.

This is one of the biggest thing that pisses me off about the GOP and keeps me from voting for them. I don't support liberals or liberal Republicans. Every congressman and senator in my state are CINO's.

Trumps ownership of the Republican party is a cancer. If Trump were an actual fiscal and constitutional conservative and had this much support, the party would be unstoppable. The democrats in swing states wouldn't win an election for another 20 years. States like mine would dump our dem-lite politicians for actual conservative ones.
But because Trump is a CINO, and has such a stranglehold on the party, even the best conservative running against him (DeSantis) doesn't stand a chance against the Trump cancel culture.

Republicans (90% of them) are NOT conservative. They're simply Republicans. There's a huge difference in the two. And most GOP voters, probably 90% of them, don't have a clue as to what actual conservatism is.
Democrats, most republicans will never know because the lame stream media won't explain the difference and educate their viewers. They, both R & D's don't want anyone to know the difference.
If they did, they'd expose Trump for being the RINO he is.

McCarthy, Mike Johnson, Trump........ they're all CINO's.

This is one of the biggest thing that pisses me off about the GOP and keeps me from voting for them. I don't support liberals or liberal Republicans. Every congressman and senator in my state are CINO's.

Trumps ownership of the Republican party is a cancer. If Trump were an actual fiscal and constitutional conservative and had this much support, the party would be unstoppable. The democrats in swing states wouldn't win an election for another 20 years. States like mine would dump our dem-lite politicians for actual conservative ones.
But because Trump is a CINO, and has such a stranglehold on the party, even the best conservative running against him (DeSantis) doesn't stand a chance against the Trump cancel culture.
Like I have said, the term conservative has been hijacked.

We can actually use Television as a way to communicate to people with real conversations about real issues that are not five-minute segments. The people on the programs must not be shills and the truth is what counts. That does not exist. What we have is people who have more sway calling other people bigots, racists, antisemites and the rest with an affect. Some of it is easy to define. The protests/riots we are seeing from mostly Progs against Jewish people here is antisemitism from the Prog playbook. The thing is they protestors are near all Progs. Not much said about it. Like its being swept under the carpet. And with Progs the dirt is many feet high under that carpet now with agendas and taking no fault for anything.
I have no idea what you are saying but, just an FYI, most Jews are Progs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back