Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

You're clearly flippantly dismissing arguments on the basis of someone being "anti-semitic" rather than on the merits of the evidence presented. There are many sources that point to significant Jewish involvement in the African slave trade.

Lehman family

The New York financiers who underwrote the cotton economy, including firms like Lehman Brothers, supported the plantation system, counting investment in slaves as collateral.

View attachment 862529
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Lehman_family

The Lehman family is a prominent family of Jewish German-Americans

---------------------------

“Money was earned by Jewish communities in South America, partly through slavery, and went to Holland, where Jewish bankers handled it,” he said. “Non-Jews were also complicit, but so were we. I feel partly complicit.”

Though he holds no official position in the Dutch Jewish community, van de Kamp, 65, is among the best-known Orthodox rabbis in the Netherlands, a status earned through his several books on Dutch Jewry and frequent media appearances."

......etc etc etc..Anyone who looks into who were the financiers, the financial muscle behind much of the slave trade, Jews are overrepresented.

What about the Arab involvement in the slave trade?

You're clearly flippantly dismissing arguments on the basis of someone being "anti-semitic" rather than on the merits of the evidence presented. There are many sources that point to significant Jewish involvement in the African slave trade.

Lehman family

The New York financiers who underwrote the cotton economy, including firms like Lehman Brothers, supported the plantation system, counting investment in slaves as collateral.

View attachment 862529
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Lehman_family

The Lehman family is a prominent family of Jewish German-Americans

---------------------------

“Money was earned by Jewish communities in South America, partly through slavery, and went to Holland, where Jewish bankers handled it,” he said. “Non-Jews were also complicit, but so were we. I feel partly complicit.”

Though he holds no official position in the Dutch Jewish community, van de Kamp, 65, is among the best-known Orthodox rabbis in the Netherlands, a status earned through his several books on Dutch Jewry and frequent media appearances."

......etc etc etc..Anyone who looks into who were the financiers, the financial muscle behind much of the slave trade, Jews are overrepresented.

Jews were certainly no better than other European groups when it came to slavery, I never denied that. Their business acumen allowed them success but they didn't invent or dominate the overall trade since their numbers were always small compared to other groups. Influential? Yes. Dominant? No.

What about the Arab involvement in the slave trade?
The Arabs also dealt with slaves. I'm referring to the West, not the Middle East. Arab pirates were taking slaves and the US went to war in North Africa over that. It was one of the first wars or foreign interventions of the United States.

In the Western world, big finance, investment banks, were mostly owned and run by Jews. We wouldn't have freed ourselves from the British crown if not for Jewish finance (to be fair and say something good).

Taken from a Jewish website, under "United States::

THE UNITED STATES

Already in early colonial times individual Jews were active in America as money brokers, such as Asser *Levy , who functioned in New York City during the second half of the 17th century. Often such figures were helped by their extensive family or fellow-Jewish contacts overseas, as was the case with David *Franks , who was instrumental in raising money for the British army during the French and Indian War with the aid of his brother Moses, a London financier. The best known Jewish financier of the times was the legendary patriot Haym *Salomon , an immigrant from Poland who succeeded under extremely trying conditions in raising large amounts of desperately needed cash for the American Revolution by negotiating bills of exchange with France and the Netherlands. Yet another figure who helped finance the war for American independence was Isaac *Moses , later among the founders of the Bank of New York. It was not until the middle of the 19th century, however, with the arrival in America of a large German-Jewish immigration, that Jewish banking houses on the European model came to exist in the United States. Some of the founders of these firms, like Philip and Gustav *Speyer of Speyer & Co., went to the United States as American representatives of already established European concerns; others, like August *Belmont , crossed the Atlantic with a degree of previously acquired banking experience; still others, like the *Lehman brothers, Meyer and Emanuel, were essentially self-made men. Among other Jewish banking houses started by immigrants from Germany that developed into financial powers during the years 1840–1880 were Kuhn, Loeb Co., Lazard Frères, J.W. Seligman Co., Goldman, Sachs & Co., and Ladenburg, Thalman & Co. All of these firms functioned essentially as investment bankers
Source: Banking and Bankers

Anyone can do a bit of research and see for themselves if Jews weren't seriously investing in the slave-trade, when it was legal. Just like they did some good for the United States with their power over money, they also facilitated much of the logistics of slavery.

Jews were certainly no better than other European groups when it came to slavery, I never denied that. Their business acumen allowed them success but they didn't invent or dominate the overall trade since their numbers were always small compared to other groups. Influential? Yes. Dominant? No.
They were overrepresented in finance. the fact that they were a minority says nothing. They're undermining our sovereignty and Western civilization in general. The Jews are destroying Europe and the United States. I'm making some bold, provocative claims but it's true. I didn't believe it, until I began researching the issue. I used to think that people who held my current opinion on Jews were Nazis, but I was wrong. They're not evil Nazis, they're just informed. Awake, in a good way, unlike liberal "wokeness". A good awakening.

The problem isn't really Blacks, Mexicans or Arabs, it's Jews.

Last edited:
The democrat party has destroyed black families and black lives......yet the democrats continue to push the "republicans are racist," lie. Are blacks finally catching on?

Black Americans overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party.

Pissy White goobers insisting they they shouldn't won't change that.

Black Americans overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party.

Pissy White goobers insisting they they shouldn't won't change that.

It doesn't bother me.....they are the ones voting for the political party, the democrats, whose policies have caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of black children every year, and whose policies continue to trap black children in generational poverty and crime.....one would think after the first couple of decades the democrat policies caused that destruction, they would at least stop voting for democrats.........

I can only point out the truth, I can't make them accept it and vote against the racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic, hate filled, violent, democrat party.

It doesn't bother me.....they are the ones voting for the political party, the democrats, whose policies have caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of black children every year, and whose policies continue to trap black children in generational poverty and crime.....one would think after the first couple of decades the democrat policies caused that destruction, they would at least stop voting for democrats.........

I can only point out the truth, I can't make them accept it and vote against the racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic, hate filled, violent, democrat party.
Your disgruntled mewling about the Democratic Party is of no import to most Americans of other races, women, the better-educated, and younger Americans, but you have the right to kvetch about them all.

Your disgruntled mewling about the Democratic Party is of no import to most Americans of other races, women, the better-educated, and younger Americans, but you have the right to kvetch about them all.

Yep......the democrats will continue to destroy everything and everyone they touch, and people like you will continue to vote for it......you are insane.

They were overrepresented in finance. the fact that they were a minority says nothing. They're undermining our sovereignty and Western civilization in general. The Jews are destroying Europe and the United States. I'm making some bold, provocative claims but it's true. I didn't believe it, until I began researching the issue. I used to think that people who held my current opinion on Jews were Nazis, but I was wrong. They're not evil Nazis, they're just informed. Awake, in a good way, unlike liberal "wokeness". A good awakening.

The problem isn't really Blacks, Mexicans or Arabs, it's Jews.
No, that is your anti-Semitism speaking. The slave trade was enabled by Arabs, Blacks, Christians, and Jews.

Yep......the democrats will continue to destroy everything and everyone they touch, and people like you will continue to vote for it......you are insane.
Your hyper-fanaticism is noted. Many disgruntled White guys like their homogeneous enclave.

Nevertheless, the diversity of the nation will continue to be far better reflected in and represented by the Democratic Party.

Your hyper-fanaticism is noted. Many disgruntled White guys like their homogeneous enclave.

Nevertheless, the diversity of the nation will continue to be far better reflected in and represented by the Democratic Party.

The only racists here are you democrats.....the democrat party is the home of racism in this country, ever since it was founded by two slave owners, with it's most recent President, barak obama, being a racist, anti-semitic vile human being......

The only racists here are you democrats.....the democrat party is the home of racism in this country, ever since it was founded by two slave owners, with it's most recent President, barak obama, being a racist, anti-semitic vile human being......
Same can be said about America itself using your same logic you bozo. That it was Founded by deplorable white racists and therefore is still deplorable today.

I am not registered as a member of any political party, although I respect the right of Americans of racial minorities, women, the better-educated (including younger Americans) to support the party that they feel better represents them, nor do I think they should be telling disgruntled old White geezers how they should vote.

I am not registered as a member of any political party, although I respect the right of Americans of racial minorities, women, the better-educated (including younger Americans) to support the party that they feel better represents them, nor do I think they should be telling disgruntled old White geezers how they should vote.

Why shouldn't they explain why people should vote for or against a political party? Debate is part of American culture....

Why shouldn't they explain why people should vote for or against a political party? Debate is part of American culture....
Telling Americans how they should vote differs from promoting one party or another.

Every 4 years we see this same old ---- from the right.

And when the election come things won't change.

Because Republicans are racists. Democrats have not destroyed anything.

Yep, same old lies, propaganda, and conspiracy theories from the deranged NaziCon Republicans! The OP is even quoting The Federalist. That's hilarious! Should be in Satire.

Telling Americans how they should vote differs from promoting one party or another.

No....forcing people to vote one way is different from telling people how you think they should vote......

Forum List

Back