Blacks Scream Racism, but its Whites who can go into Black Neighborhoods!

I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

Fact is, some whites are racist but most blacks are racist.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

It is huh?

Then you explain the difference in how whites are treated in black neighborhoods and vice versa. If not racism then what is it?

I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

Woman can sue police for releasing her in neighborhood where she was attacked, court says - BostonHerald.com
The appellate ruling left most of the police defendants in the case, but the judges excused two officers whose role in the case didn’t involve responsibility for making decisions about whether Eilman needed care. Decisions about the status of two other officers were sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Virginia Kendall to evaluate.

In reciting the narrative of what happened that night, Easterbrook suggested the police showed little regard for the danger they were putting Eilman in when they released her.

"She was lost, unable to appreciate her danger, and dressed in a manner to attract attention," Easterbrook wrote. He added, "she is white and well off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and thus a potential target for crime."

Eilman, who was thrown or fell from the seventh floor of a public housing building after being assaulted, requires around-the-clock care at her parents’ home in California and is dependent on state welfare because she has no health insurance.

maybe they didnt beat stern because of his color.

It might be because hes just a great big douche

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

It is huh?

Then you explain the difference in how whites are treated in black neighborhoods and vice versa. If not racism then what is it?

How are whites treated in Black neighborhoods? you are basing all of this off of one instance?:cuckoo:

No I'm basing it off of history. A white in a black neighborhood after dark isn't safe and you know it!

Now piss off you ignorant apologetic puke!!!

Larry Elder is a black radio talk show host in Los Angeles. He sometimes does stories on the dangers white service providers face in black neighborhoods.

It is huh?

How are whites treated in Black neighborhoods? you are basing all of this off of one instance?:cuckoo:

No I'm basing it off of history. A white in a black neighborhood after dark isn't safe and you know it!

Go fuck yourself you stupid redneck cock sucker. :thup:

come on ... you know it's true. Head to Chicago and try to get out of the car on the wrong side of town. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. It's not racist. It's FACT.

come on ... you know it's true. Head to Chicago and try to get out of the car on the wrong side of town. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. It's not racist. It's FACT.

Blacks themselves run into problems in Chicago.

A white in a black neighborhood after dark isn't safe and you know it!

Have you been assaulted after dark in a "black neighborhood"? If not, what data supports this opinion?

("Everyone knows" is a common logical fallacy, and essentially invalidates your post).

p.s. I know this post contains a number of multisyllabic words. If you need me to dumb it down for you, let me know.

Have you been assaulted after dark in a "black neighborhood"? If not, what data supports this opinion?

("Everyone knows" is a common logical fallacy, and essentially invalidates your post).

p.s. I know this post contains a number of multisyllabic words. If you need me to dumb it down for you, let me know.

Lonestar Cockface got anally assaulted by Black inmates when he dropped the soap down in lock up. :eusa_shhh:

Keep your ignorant ass in denial boy!

Bitch please, the only ignorant person I see here is your dumbass. A blatant racist cocksucker like you accusing others of being racist is a joke.:lol:

No I haven't, but only because once they saw my 1911 they ran off like a bunch of little girls.

What data? Try the evening news. Google black on white crime and then google white on black crime and educate your ignorant self.

Lonestar Cockface got anally assaulted by Black inmates when he dropped the soap down in lock up. :eusa_shhh:

When all you have are insults, then you ain't got much.

Fact is there are more racist blacks than there are racist whites.

When all you have are insults, then you ain't got much.

Fact is there are more racist blacks than there are racist whites.

Quit crying faggot, you are the one who started with your weak ass insults first, don't cry cause its too hot in the kitchen you punk.

Forum List

Back