Blacks Scream Racism, but its Whites who can go into Black Neighborhoods!

hmmm.....

most of my posts simply point out the world as it is. you seem to consider presenting evidence as racist. I am willing to concede that there is still some residual racism in western society but there is also a tremendous amount of effort put into improving the lot of other races.

the reason I started posting on message boards was because white racism was being touted as the single reason for disparate black achievement. not only is it not the only reason, it is not even the most important factor. intelligence is the most important factor, not only in education but a host of other social traits.

I can accept that there is some racism and some reverse racism. can you accept that the role of intelligence is an important factor in life? not only for blacks but for whites and everyone else?

I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

Woman can sue police for releasing her in neighborhood where she was attacked, court says - BostonHerald.com
The appellate ruling left most of the police defendants in the case, but the judges excused two officers whose role in the case didn’t involve responsibility for making decisions about whether Eilman needed care. Decisions about the status of two other officers were sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Virginia Kendall to evaluate.

In reciting the narrative of what happened that night, Easterbrook suggested the police showed little regard for the danger they were putting Eilman in when they released her.

"She was lost, unable to appreciate her danger, and dressed in a manner to attract attention," Easterbrook wrote. He added, "she is white and well off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and thus a potential target for crime."

Eilman, who was thrown or fell from the seventh floor of a public housing building after being assaulted, requires around-the-clock care at her parents’ home in California and is dependent on state welfare because she has no health insurance.

Yes, like Black kids can walk through gated communities in Florida.

I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

Woman can sue police for releasing her in neighborhood where she was attacked, court says - BostonHerald.com
The appellate ruling left most of the police defendants in the case, but the judges excused two officers whose role in the case didn’t involve responsibility for making decisions about whether Eilman needed care. Decisions about the status of two other officers were sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Virginia Kendall to evaluate.

In reciting the narrative of what happened that night, Easterbrook suggested the police showed little regard for the danger they were putting Eilman in when they released her.

"She was lost, unable to appreciate her danger, and dressed in a manner to attract attention," Easterbrook wrote. He added, "she is white and well off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and thus a potential target for crime."

Eilman, who was thrown or fell from the seventh floor of a public housing building after being assaulted, requires around-the-clock care at her parents’ home in California and is dependent on state welfare because she has no health insurance.

Fact is, some whites are racist but most blacks are racist.

Wonder why?

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor,

Who's they?
"A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

I used to live in a black neighborhood, probably 90% black. I had no problems. I walked the streets at all hours and had no problems.

I think you're full of shit.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor,

Who's they?
"A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

I used to live in a black neighborhood, probably 90% black. I had no problems. I walked the streets at all hours and had no problems.

Where was this?

Who's they?

I used to go to after hours clubs in Harlem at 4 AM to listen to jazz jazz and have fun. I was never bothered and never felt endangered.

hmmm.....

most of my posts simply point out the world as it is. you seem to consider presenting evidence as racist. I am willing to concede that there is still some residual racism in western society but there is also a tremendous amount of effort put into improving the lot of other races.

the reason I started posting on message boards was because white racism was being touted as the single reason for disparate black achievement. not only is it not the only reason, it is not even the most important factor. intelligence is the most important factor, not only in education but a host of other social traits.

I can accept that there is some racism and some reverse racism. can you accept that the role of intelligence is an important factor in life? not only for blacks but for whites and everyone else?

I can agree that intelligence is important, but keep in mind the best criminals are intelligent, both Black and whites.

H_G made a comment here, or somewhere, that black neighbourhoods were dangerous for outsider blacks as well as whites or hispanic or asians. how exactly does that disprove that black neighbourhoods are dangerous?

I don't believe that you can generalize that "black neighborhoods" are dangerous. Poor neighborhoods are often dangerous, particularly when that poverty is concentrated into small areas. Hannon and Defina (2012) studied majority black and majority white neighborhoods in Cleveland. They found that when crime data was adjusted for poverty rates, the neighborhoods were equally violent and prone to crime. http://www88.homepage.villanova.edu/lance.hannon/Forthcoming in the Journal of Poverty.pdf

The issue isn't race. It's poverty.

New York, Chicag, and other northeastern/upper midwestern cities experienced high levels of white gang violence in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The issues then were the same as the issues now...assimilation and poverty.

Average Americans discussed the Irish and Italian immigrants in the same condescending terms that you now reserve for blacks.

Last edited:
don't know what neighborhood ... just know I was on w washington st and saw oprah's filming studios, this was 2009. I think I went too far and had to stop and ask where I was. That's the answer I got. I knew I couldn't ask just anyone by the looks of the people in the neighborhood. Not being racist but sometimes you can't be politically correct. Living is too important.

Wow. This is truly an authoritative commentary on dangerous neighborhoods in Chicago. :cuckoo:

Yes, like Black kids can walk through gated communities in Florida.

When the black kid attacks a person, he is not INNOCENT!

Neg

Who's they?

Where was this?

In His Head! :eusa_whistle:

H_G made a comment here, or somewhere, that black neighbourhoods were dangerous for outsider blacks as well as whites or hispanic or asians. how exactly does that disprove that black neighbourhoods are dangerous?

I don't believe that you can generalize that "black neighborhoods" are dangerous. Poor neighborhoods are often dangerous, particularly when that poverty is concentrated into small areas. Hannon and Defina (2012) studied majority black and majority white neighborhoods in Cleveland. They found that when crime data was adjusted for poverty rates, the neighborhoods were equally violent and prone to crime. http://www88.homepage.villanova.edu/lance.hannon/Forthcoming in the Journal of Poverty.pdf

New York, Chicag, and other northeastern/upper midwestern cities experienced high levels of white gang violence in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The issues then were the same as the issues now...assimilation and poverty.

Average Americans discussed the Irish and Italian immigrants in the same condescending terms that you now reserve for blacks.

Very interesting perspective! Do you know the name of a middle class or upper middle class black neighborhood? Not saying they don't exist, I just am unware of any off-hand. It would be interesting to see how white kids do in schools in those neighborhoods!

Very interesting perspective! Do you know the name of a middle class or upper middle class black neighborhood? Not saying they don't exist, I just am unware of any off-hand. It would be interesting to see how white kids do in schools in those neighborhoods!

You can try Googling Irondale Alabama, its in Birmingham and mostly Black, thats where I live now.

In the state of Ohio, Cleveland Heights is a great example of a middle class black neighborhood. I spent a lot of time there while working on a project in East Coleveland (extremely poor black neighborhood).

Here are a few more, according to Wikipedia:

Due to advancements caused by the Civil Rights movement, the social and political activism of the African American community (religious and educational institutions), there has been a strong prominent advent of the black middle class and Black white-collar professionals. This has produced many urban and suburban communities with black majorities populations or significant middle class black or 'buppie' neighborhoods. Such communities include Southfield, Michigan; Warrensville Heights, Ohio, Bloomfield, Connecticut; Cambridge, Massachusetts; and Country Club Hills, Illinois. The residents of these communities generally are highly educated and tend to work in white-collar professional jobs. Such communities have also developed in many of the larger cities of the United States.

There are also middle class black neighborhoods in the metropolitan areas of most southern cities, particularly Atlanta.

Here's a link to a few more: http://www.africanamericandigest.com/Affluent_African_American_Communities.html

And, here is another story about the demographic implications of black flight (affluent black professionals moving out of the inner city to suburban communities):

http://newsone.com/1701395/census-black-income-gap/

Those of us who live this reality are the ones who generally poke holes in the monolithic ideas about blacks as a cohesive group with a single identity and type of behavior. My neighborhood is 30% black. Almost all of my black neighbors have college degrees, most are professionals (doctors, attorneys, accountants), quite a few are business owners or college professors. My city is known for having a large percentage of middle and upper class black folks.

Last edited:
Cambria Heights in New York, and Shaker Heights and Beachwood in Cleveland.

Shaker Heights? is that the same place that Ogbu wrote about? that is a perfect example of my contentions. black upper middle class parents move into an upscale neighbourhood with great schools in the hopes of giving their kids a great start in life. highly commendable. what happened? the same black/white disparities in achievement and discipline. they then invited a black sociology professor to investigate the causes and he spent close to a year studying the schools, students and families. when he found that the black students didnt actually do the homework and the black parents didnt actually get involved with schools or their children's studies he was angrily sent away. personally I would add 'regression to the mean' into the mix as well as the cultural component but it certainly showed that blacks do not want to accept any criticism for their plight and would just prefer to blame ephemeral 'white racism'.

someone else pointed out that poverty was correlated to violence and lack of success. I agree with that. intelligence is inversely correlated to violence and lack of success, as well it is also inversely correlated to poverty (except of course when looking at poor students). the real question is how to tease out causation from correlation. the evidence is much, much stronger that low intelligence causes poverty than it is for the opposite case that poverty causes low intelligence.

intelligence is a powerful factor that drives the hundreds of decisions we make every day. greater intelligence simplifies and improves an individual's life in many ways which leads to a much higher success rate. blacks as a group have a lower average intelligence therefore they make poorer choices and decisions which leads to disparities in outcomes. I am not saying that intelligence is the only factor but it is an important one that easily explains the majority of the differences between blacks and whites.

Shaker Heights? is that the same place that Ogbu wrote about? that is a perfect example of my contentions. black upper middle class parents move into an upscale neighbourhood with great schools in the hopes of giving their kids a great start in life. highly commendable. what happened? the same black/white disparities in achievement and discipline. they then invited a black sociology professor to investigate the causes and he spent close to a year studying the schools, students and families. when he found that the black students didnt actually do the homework and the black parents didnt actually get involved with schools or their children's studies he was angrily sent away. personally I would add 'regression to the mean' into the mix as well as the cultural component but it certainly showed that blacks do not want to accept any criticism for their plight and would just prefer to blame ephemeral 'white racism'.

someone else pointed out that poverty was correlated to violence and lack of success. I agree with that. intelligence is inversely correlated to violence and lack of success, as well it is also inversely correlated to poverty (except of course when looking at poor students). the real question is how to tease out causation from correlation. the evidence is much, much stronger that low intelligence causes poverty than it is for the opposite case that poverty causes low intelligence.

intelligence is a powerful factor that drives the hundreds of decisions we make every day. greater intelligence simplifies and improves an individual's life in many ways which leads to a much higher success rate. blacks as a group have a lower average intelligence therefore they make poorer choices and decisions which leads to disparities in outcomes. I am not saying that intelligence is the only factor but it is an important one that easily explains the majority of the differences between blacks and whites.

Intelligence is a factor but it doesn't necessarily determine quality of life, people from countries like Cambobia, Burma, Laos etc are generally quite smart and do well when they come here as immigrants but those countries in general are crime ridden shit holes. If intelligence was all that mattered all those countries should be shining bright utopias since their citizens are quite smart.

Intelligence is a factor but it doesn't necessarily determine quality of life, people from countries like Cambobia, Burma, Laos etc are generally quite smart and do well when they come here as immigrants but those countries in general are crime ridden shit holes. If intelligence was all that mattered all those countries should be shining bright utopias since their citizens are quite smart.

it is difficult to compare societies that are organized differently than ours. or the same society from one era to the next. it is generally true in all societies that more intelligence is a benefit though.

it is difficult to compare societies that are organized differently than ours. or the same society from one era to the next. it is generally true in all societies that more intelligence is a benefit though.

It is but intelligence doesn't stop things like crime, poverty etc. lets take India for example, they generally are a pretty smart people and do well academically but a quarter of their country lives in poverty, thats 250 million people! and I mean real poverty, kids playing in shit, not eating for days, no clothes etc not Western poverty where you have food stamps and shop at Goodwill.

Forum List

Back