Blacks Scream Racism, but its Whites who can go into Black Neighborhoods!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

Woman can sue police for releasing her in neighborhood where she was attacked, court says - BostonHerald.com
The appellate ruling left most of the police defendants in the case, but the judges excused two officers whose role in the case didn’t involve responsibility for making decisions about whether Eilman needed care. Decisions about the status of two other officers were sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Virginia Kendall to evaluate.

In reciting the narrative of what happened that night, Easterbrook suggested the police showed little regard for the danger they were putting Eilman in when they released her.

"She was lost, unable to appreciate her danger, and dressed in a manner to attract attention," Easterbrook wrote. He added, "she is white and well off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and thus a potential target for crime."

Eilman, who was thrown or fell from the seventh floor of a public housing building after being assaulted, requires around-the-clock care at her parents’ home in California and is dependent on state welfare because she has no health insurance.

The same treatment goes for Blacks who dont live in that same neighborhood,or other Black neighborhoods. Or Black kids who dress differently then their attackers.Thats why I'll never live in a predominate Black neighborhood.cause I would be shooting dumb "MFRS" everyday.

Quote:
Woman can sue police for releasing her in neighborhood where she was attacked, court says - BostonHerald.com
The appellate ruling left most of the police defendants in the case, but the judges excused two officers whose role in the case didn’t involve responsibility for making decisions about whether Eilman needed care. Decisions about the status of two other officers were sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Virginia Kendall to evaluate.

Sue them for so much money that they go broke.

For that matter be a light skinned Black in a predominate Black school,you get the same treatment as white.

I live in a predominately white neighborhood (probably 95% white), but you see black kids walk around and playing at the park. They do it safely without getting attacked by the residents of the neighborhood.

At predominately white suburban schools it might be 90% white and 2% black, yet these black kids can go to school safely and make friends easily.

This treatment isn't given in reverse. They call being white in a black neighbor, "A lamb walking into the lion's den!" Why they fuck should that be? Blacks can come into our neighbor, but imminent danger waits a white in a black neighborhood! WHAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT!

Be a white kid in a black school! Ask Howard Stern the horror of that. Danger waits you even at the bus stop!

Here is a story in the local papers. A white bipolar girl was released by the police into a black neighborhood. She was raped and tossed off a 7 story building and somehow survived. Normally this case would be dismissed, but the court is allowing it through, because a white person being released in a black neighborhood put the person in imminent Danger! WHAT THE FUCK, being white puts you in imminent danger, so much so a lawsuit could be filed? And whites are the racist. CRAP!

In reciting the narrative of what happened that night, Easterbrook suggested the police showed little regard for the danger they were putting Eilman in when they released her.

"She was lost, unable to appreciate her danger, and dressed in a manner to attract attention," Easterbrook wrote. He added, "she is white and well off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and thus a potential target for crime."

Eilman, who was thrown or fell from the seventh floor of a public housing building after being assaulted, requires around-the-clock care at her parents’ home in California and is dependent on state welfare because she has no health insurance.

Why was the young girl "released" into that neighborhood? I'm not excusing their actions, just curious why she let loose so far from home.:confused:

What were they trying to prove by putting her there? And why did she or her parents let this happen?? Wierd.....

The same treatment goes for Blacks who dont live in that same neighborhood,or other Black neighborhoods. Or Black kids who dress differently then their attackers.Thats why I'll never live in a predominate Black neighborhood.cause I would be shooting dumb "MFRS" everyday.

Very good point. The ghettos are dangers for everyone, but why should imminent danger be the outcome for the crime of being white?

What were they trying to prove by putting her there? And why did she or her parents let this happen?? Wierd.....

The story is tragic. They brought her from Ohare (very far away) to this part of the city and released her. Heck call her a god damn cab.

Very good point. The ghettos are dangers for everyone, but why should imminent danger be the outcome for the crime of being white?

It shouldn't, actually I have seen the opposite, I have seen Blacks ignore whites in those areas because they might be undercover cops. I would probably be hassled in one of those areas before you, people always fuck with who they feel comfortable with usually.:doubt:

Good question. And it is very wierd. So much so, that one could be forgiven for thinking they were conducting some sort of bizarre experiment by releasing such a vulnerable girl into such a volatile neighbourhood.

Fact is, some whites are racist but most blacks are racist.

Fact is, some whites are racist but most blacks are racist.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

The story is tragic. They brought her from Ohare (very far away) to this part of the city and released her. Heck call her a god damn cab.

They should bear part of the burden in this, were they nuts or something?:cuckoo:

You can never get the true story, but the it was said she is bipolar and acting highly bipolar abusive manner and the officers wanted to teach her a lesson in way.

Nevertheless, I don't think race hustlers should scream about the dangers of being black in a white neighborhood (which isn't truly as dangerous at all) without addressing the fact that being white in black neighborhood is a death sentence!

It shouldn't, actually I have seen the opposite, I have seen Blacks ignore whites in those areas because they might be undercover cops. I would probably be hassled in one of those areas before you, people always fuck with who they feel comfortable with usually.:doubt:

You do have a little of a point. Back in highschool, we used to drive to the Westside (Humbolt Park -Down at Beach and Spawding) to get some nasty as swag weed. Not the best quality, but cheap and in large quantity. We never got harassed or felt in danger, but then again we were customers and it was a Mexican neighborhood. However, point well taken!

They should bear part of the burden in this, were they nuts or something?:cuckoo:

You can never get the true story, but the it was said she is bipolar and acting highly bipolar abusive manner and the officers wanted to teach her a lesson in way.

Nevertheless, I don't think race hustlers should scream about the dangers of being black in a white neighborhood (which isn't truly as dangerous at all) without addressing the fact that being white in black neighborhood is a death sentence!

That lesson cost the girl her life, those officers should take some blame in this as well.

That lesson cost the girl her life, those officers should take some blame in this as well.

It was done a while back and she requires 24 hours help! Originally the courts held she couldn't sue, no officers lost their job and no money was provided to her. Finally on appeal the appellate court reversed and allowed the suit!

I want to keep in mind that no race hustlers forced the reversal of an unjust decision and there was no rioting!

I'm white in a black neighborhood on a weekly basis, and no one has offed me yet. But then, I'm fairly civilized in real life...not ranting and delusional from suffering a manic episode.

Forum List

Back