Blacks Scream Racism, but its Whites who can go into Black Neighborhoods!

Go fuck yourself you stupid redneck cock sucker. :thup:

Keep your ignorant ass in denial boy!

Bitch please, the only ignorant person I see here is your dumbass. A blatant racist cocksucker like you accusing others of being racist is a joke.:lol:

I asked you for a simple explanation why whites caught in a black neighborhood are more likely to be assaulted than a blacks in a white neighborhood and all you have to answer it with are insults. And you have the nerve to call me ignorant? SMH

Lonestar Cockface got anally assaulted by Black inmates when he dropped the soap down in lock up. :eusa_shhh:

When all you have are insults, then you ain't got much.

Fact is there are more racist blacks than there are racist whites.

Quit crying faggot, you are the one who started with your weak ass insults first, don't cry cause its too hot in the kitchen you punk.

Thanks for proving me right..... again.

When all you have are insults, then you ain't got much.

Fact is there are more racist blacks than there are racist whites.

Quit crying faggot, you are the one who started with your weak ass insults first, don't cry cause its too hot in the kitchen you punk.

Thanks for proving me right..... again.

No bitch, you are completely wrong. Its my pleasure to expose your bitchness on these boards. :thup:

Keep your ignorant ass in denial boy!

Bitch please, the only ignorant person I see here is your dumbass. A blatant racist cocksucker like you accusing others of being racist is a joke.:lol:

I asked you for a simple explanation why whites caught in a black neighborhood are more likely to be assaulted than a blacks in a white neighborhood and all you have to answer it with are insults. And you have the nerve to call me ignorant? SMH

Look bitch, don't come crying to me now that you are all butt hurt, you are the punk ass who started throwing around insults first. Deal with it faggot.

H_G made a comment here, or somewhere, that black neighbourhoods were dangerous for outsider blacks as well as whites or hispanic or asians. how exactly does that disprove that black neighbourhoods are dangerous?

H_G made a comment here, or somewhere, that black neighbourhoods were dangerous for outsider blacks as well as whites or hispanic or asians. how exactly does that disprove that black neighbourhoods are dangerous?

I would say the income bracket, it its a working class neighborhood with good housing, it should be ok, if its a neighborhood with crack dealers hanging out on every other corner and horrible housing, I would say thats dangerous, for Blacks as well as whites. Sometimes more so for Blacks, some people tend to ignore whites in those neighborhoods because they might be a cop or a social worker, and they feel more comfortable fucking with other Blacks.

I would say the income bracket, it its a working class neighborhood with good housing, it should be ok, if its a neighborhood with crack dealers hanging out on every other corner and horrible housing, I would say thats dangerous, for Blacks as well as whites. Sometimes more so for Blacks, some people tend to ignore whites in those neighborhoods because they might be a cop or a social worker, and they feel more comfortable fucking with other Blacks.

I stopped to asked directions when I was lost in Chicago and got told by the lady to get back in my car and leave because I was the wrong color to be in that neighborhood. The lady was a security guard for a plant there so I was at least smart enough to look for that. Thank God.

I stopped to asked directions when I was lost in Chicago and got told by the lady to get back in my car and leave because I was the wrong color to be in that neighborhood. The lady was a security guard for a plant there so I was at least smart enough to look for that. Thank God.

Good lord, what neighborhood was that?

majority black neighbourhoods suck because the community values suck. the tolerance for antisocial behaviour is much higher in a poor black area than a poor white area. or in a middle class black area compared to a middle class white area.

Good lord, what neighborhood was that?

don't know what neighborhood ... just know I was on w washington st and saw oprah's filming studios, this was 2009. I think I went too far and had to stop and ask where I was. That's the answer I got. I knew I couldn't ask just anyone by the looks of the people in the neighborhood. Not being racist but sometimes you can't be politically correct. Living is too important.

majority black neighbourhoods suck because the community values suck. the tolerance for antisocial behaviour is much higher in a poor black area than a poor white area. or in a middle class black area compared to a middle class white area.

anti social behavior? what are you talking about?:confused:

predatory young males, corrupt and/or incompetent officials and politicians.

before you just state that there are white predators and white corrupt politicians, let me point out that there is a greater proportion of blacks that end up as crooks, and that they are NOT publically denounced in the same fashion as white crooks.

there are other obvious differences such as sexual mores that tend to ignore sexual improprieties such as gang rape that are hand waved away as 'everybody does it'.

before you just state that there are white predators and white corrupt politicians, let me point out that there is a greater proportion of blacks that end up as crooks, and that they are NOT publically denounced in the same fashion as white crooks.

there are other obvious differences such as sexual mores that tend to ignore sexual improprieties such as gang rape that are hand waved away as 'everybody does it'.

Gang rape is an exclusive Black thing now?:confused: your post sounds like it comes from a person who just dislikes Blacks.

This man was caught on TAPE and ARRESTED while running for reelection in Chicago. Didn't matter he shook down a DAYCARE CENTER, he still won the primary and general! A White politicians would have be forced to withdraw from the election.

Derrick Smith Arrested: Illinois State Representative Charged With Bribery

no I dont dislike blacks. please try to refrain from conjuring my motives out of thin air

gang rape is not an exclusive black trait but the acceptance of it, and the excuses made for it are much more common in black culture than in white culture.

no I dont dislike blacks. please try to refrain from conjuring my motives out of thin air

gang rape is not an exclusive black trait but the acceptance of it, and the excuses made for it are much more common in black culture than in white culture.

Out of thin air? most of the posts I have seen from you have been bashing Blacks non stop, what am I supposed to draw from that? and what "excuses" for gang rape are you talking about? you must mean in Africa because I have never heard a Black American tell me gang rape is cool.

Forum List

Back