Blacks, Mexicans, Gays and the Left hate American pride...this has little to do with the anthem.

I find it interesting that you would rise to the defence of a flag, while choosing another flag and a general that rose in open rebellion against that flag as your identifying avatar. When you site history, culture and bravery, what history are you referring too?
I also find it interesting that you feel that a black football player taking a knee is un-American but have no problem, with a president that says it's ok to grope woman and gets into a fight with the parents of a soldier who died for America, because they disagree with him.

Haha...there you go desperately reaching again. Trivial semantics...it's how you whacks stay confused on the simplest of issues.
Is it not okay to grope WILLING women?
Those "parents" the Khans were paid to play by the corrupt DNC, yep the same DNC that rigged your primaries....Trump called them out on their bullshit. THE END.

If the woman is willing, it's not considered groping. Groping applies when it's against the person's will or feeling around blindly and with uncertainty.

The Khan's used their son's death for the sake of politics then get mad when they got played by politics. The left has no problem playing politics yet whines when the competition plays it better than them.
Already did this but I'll do it again Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
-"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." This says specifically that willingness is not on his mind. If you don't wait it's hard to test their willingness and if you use let not want, you signal that you realise that not all are willing.
- They felt that they were honoring their son's death by pointing out that their son died for a country that Trump feels they shouldn't be allowed into. I, for one think that the human response to grieving parents is understanding not attack. You might not agree with their viewpoints, but they have the right and deserve empathy, if for no other reason than their sacrifice. If you as a candidate for president can't even muster that empathy then you deserve the label failed human, not just un-American, whatever that means.

Save your breath. These hypocrites are defending Nazi's and molesters. They are not good people and there is a reason that they are considered the bottom of the barrel of our society.

Let me guess, what Bill Clinton did in the Oval Office with a cigar as a sex toy was perfectly OK with you?

Blacks are at the bottom of the barrel in society. The numbers when it comes to all sorts of things prove it. Unemployment, dropout rate, crime rate, bastard babies, food stamp use per capita, etc.

Consider this:

Conservatives are more outraged at athletes and others performing a non-violent form of constitutionally protected protest than the reason for the protests.

Police brutality and aggressive policing tactics are not as outrageous as kneeling during the National Anthem.

Victims of police shootings are forgotten, ignored, or worse, demonized and those who have valid concerns are called unpatriotic.

Is the Right that myopic, or are these their real core values? I can accept myopia. But if these are their real core values how dare they call others unAmerican!

When the reasons given for the protests are a bunch of whining bullshit, they aren't really reasons but excuses. There is a difference.

A reason someone gives me for something doesn't make it valid simply because they claim it is. If they claim police brutality is a problem, why don't they protest when white people are shot by police?
Are you myopic or are those your core values?

Consider this:

Conservatives are more outraged at athletes and others performing a non-violent form of constitutionally protected protest than the reason for the protests.

Police brutality and aggressive policing tactics are not as outrageous as kneeling during the National Anthem.

Victims of police shootings are forgotten, ignored, or worse, demonized and those who have valid concerns are called unpatriotic.

Is the Right that myopic, or are these their real core values? I can accept myopia. But if these are their real core values how dare they call others unAmerican!

When the reasons given for the protests are a bunch of whining bullshit, they aren't really reasons but excuses. There is a difference.

A reason someone gives me for something doesn't make it valid simply because they claim it is. If they claim police brutality is a problem, why don't they protest when white people are shot by police?

So you do claim your opinion is valid solely because you say so. Interesting.

Where are all these n*ggers protesting when white people are shot by police?

I also find it interesting that you feel that a black football player taking a knee is un-American but have no problem, with a president that says it's ok to grope woman and gets into a fight with the parents of a soldier who died for America, because they disagree with him.

Haha...there you go desperately reaching again. Trivial semantics...it's how you whacks stay confused on the simplest of issues.
Those "parents" the Khans were paid to play by the corrupt DNC, yep the same DNC that rigged your primaries....Trump called them out on their bullshit. THE END.

If the woman is willing, it's not considered groping. Groping applies when it's against the person's will or feeling around blindly and with uncertainty.

The Khan's used their son's death for the sake of politics then get mad when they got played by politics. The left has no problem playing politics yet whines when the competition plays it better than them.
Already did this but I'll do it again Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
-"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." This says specifically that willingness is not on his mind. If you don't wait it's hard to test their willingness and if you use let not want, you signal that you realise that not all are willing.
- They felt that they were honoring their son's death by pointing out that their son died for a country that Trump feels they shouldn't be allowed into. I, for one think that the human response to grieving parents is understanding not attack. You might not agree with their viewpoints, but they have the right and deserve empathy, if for no other reason than their sacrifice. If you as a candidate for president can't even muster that empathy then you deserve the label failed human, not just un-American, whatever that means.

Save your breath. These hypocrites are defending Nazi's and molesters. They are not good people and there is a reason that they are considered the bottom of the barrel of our society.

Let me guess, what Bill Clinton did in the Oval Office with a cigar as a sex toy was perfectly OK with you?

Blacks are at the bottom of the barrel in society. The numbers when it comes to all sorts of things prove it. Unemployment, dropout rate, crime rate, bastard babies, food stamp use per capita, etc.

There it is.....good let it all out.

So let me ask you this, what about their skin color makes them the bottom of the barrel? Be specific.

Consider this:

394.jpg

So let me ask you this, what about their skin color makes them the bottom of the barrel? Be specific.

Where in my list of items did I post skin color? I posted things that APPLY to blacks.

Consider this:

394.jpg
Yet you can't answer the question. I can. They're sitting in the government housing, eating with food stamps funded by the taxpayers, creating more bastard children for others to support, and committing more crimes.

Liberal trolls like you always play word games. You think you are smart, but you ain't. You ain't got the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

Where in my list of items did I post skin color? I posted things that APPLY to blacks.

Weeeeeeee, semantics games!!

Consider this:

394.jpg
Yet you can't answer the question. I can. They're sitting in the government housing, eating with food stamps funded by the taxpayers, creating more bastard children for others to support, and committing more crimes.

I get it. Your life turned out to be a turd and it's the fault of the darkies. If only we didn't bring them over here against their will, your life would be AMAZING right now.

So you can't point to any of the items as listed as saying black skin color. It's OK. As long as you make excuses and ignore the problems, they won't go away nor will things get better.

Liberal trolls like you always play word games. You think you are smart, but you ain't. You ain't got the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

26,830 posts and counting for you. How special.

Now just imagine if you had a real job and not just posting here while collecting your government check.

So you can't point to any of the items as listed as saying black skin color. It's OK. As long as you make excuses and ignore the problems, they won't go away nor will things get better.

Good point, when you said "Blacks" you were referring to their shoe color. You got me.

394.jpg

I get it. Your life turned out to be a turd and it's the fault of the darkies. If only we didn't bring them over here against their will, your life would be AMAZING right now.

My life if perfectly fine. It may surprise you to know that no consideration when I was doing what I did to be successful ever considered black people. I knew they weren't any competition so there was no need to worry about them.

We? My family didn't come to the country until after 1900. My family didn't own slaves. However, morons like you think for some reason white people like me owe blacks something.

Good point, when you said "Blacks" you were referring to their shoe color. You got me.

My list of items didn't say black. That they apply to blacks is the problem caused by blacks not me linking the two.

394.jpg

My life if perfectly fine. It may surprise you to know that no consideration when I was doing what I did to be successful ever considered black people. I knew they weren't any competition so there was no need to worry about them.

We? My family didn't come to the country until after 1900. My family didn't own slaves. However, morons like you think for some reason white people like me owe blacks something.

The only thing I think you owe black people is respect and a bit of basic decency. Two things that you're incapable of. That too I'm sure is the fault of the black people as well.

My list of items didn't say black. That they apply to blacks is the problem caused by blacks not me linking the two.

You be real good at these word games. Golly gee!

394.jpg

The only thing I think you owe black people is respect and a bit of basic decency. Two things that you're incapable of. That too I'm sure is the fault of the black people as well.

I don't owe anyone a damn thing. If you want respect, earn it. If you want to be treated decently, act like you deserve it. I don't offer those things because you exist. As for it being ANYONE'S fault, since I can't dictate how you act only react to what you do, are you saying it's my fault I treat you like you deserve?

26,830 posts and counting for you. How special.

Now just imagine if you had a real job and not just posting here while collecting your government check.
Thanks troll. I love you paying for my everything! Quick! Make another post about blaming everything in the GD world on Trump and racism!

You be real good at these word games. Golly gee!

Yet you can't show where anything on my list of specifics says black. You're missing it entirely. If those things apply to blacks, it's because blacks has caused it. The numbers aren't made up. They're real. If blacks have a problem with those things being linked, perhaps they should do something as a community to stop the dropout rate, bastard rate, crime rate, etc. I can't do it for them. If they're not willing to do it themselves, don't be shocked if someone says they do.

Forum List

Back