Blacks, Mexicans, Gays and the Left hate American pride...this has little to do with the anthem.

This whole thing has nothing to do with oppression, inequalities or cops killing blacks...even blacks know that cops kill blacks because they're defiant and resistant.
This has everything to do with the times we're in...the Left, the un-American's and barely Americans among us want to pretend that "old America" (great America) never existed. They would love for REAL Americans to forget how great this country was before it was infested with human filth.
Our flag represents many things such as history, heritage, culture, bravery, etc....When quality Americans wave the flag or pay tribute to it the filth see it as disrespectful to them and their desire for a new America.
This is so simple to see and understand. Like the statues that have stood for hundreds of years...they didn't suddenly offend them, the timing just happened to be right....they simply want rid of anything depicting old America and American heritage. It won't be long before they demand our flag never be used and or a new flag representing a "new America" be disigned....BANK ON IT!
This is so tone deaf, yet predictably consistent, it's sad.

Blacks know that cops kill Blacks because they're defiant and resistant? In other words, if Blacks knew their place there would be no need for cops to shoot them.

The Left the "un-Americans and "barely Americans"? I suppose you are the sole arbiter on what qualifies your fellow citizens to be regarded by you as sufficiently American to be paid respect as citizens and worthy of enjoying all the rights and privibeing and American citizen engenders.

How great was this country and during what era? Was it great for all Americans during the Jim Crow era? Was it great for all Americans during the meatgrinder that was Vietnam? Was it great for all Americans during the Red Scare of the late 1940s and 50s? Was it great for all Americans during the 'Guilded Age' of the early 20th century? When in our history has there never been some form of exploitation and repression?

Statues that have stood "for hundreds of years"? Your knowledge of basic American history suggests that you are too ignorant, and therefore gullible to be taken seriously.

But you have followed a tried and true tactic used by those who demand conformity, obedience and blind loyalty for a century or more. First you must make your political opposition not only wrong (which is normal) but frightening and essentially evil. This is an oxymoronic tactic coming from folks who ostensively claim to be patriotic Americans. Conformity, obedience and blind loyalty are the base alloy of unAmerican philosophy and values. If you want conformity, obedience and blind,loyalty, try some Authoritarian form of statecraft.

It's not about knowing a place. It's about knowing how to act. That shouldn't be related to race but sadly many blacks haven't learned that yet.
Bullshit. A White man stands a much better chance of surviving a police encounter. When you watch the videos, the body camera footage, tell me how reaching for your epregistration is a capital offense. Why is selling single cigarettes a capital offense?

This whole thing has nothing to do with oppression, inequalities or cops killing blacks...even blacks know that cops kill blacks because they're defiant and resistant.
This has everything to do with the times we're in...the Left, the un-American's and barely Americans among us want to pretend that "old America" (great America) never existed. They would love for REAL Americans to forget how great this country was before it was infested with human filth.
Our flag represents many things such as history, heritage, culture, bravery, etc....When quality Americans wave the flag or pay tribute to it the filth see it as disrespectful to them and their desire for a new America.
This is so simple to see and understand. Like the statues that have stood for hundreds of years...they didn't suddenly offend them, the timing just happened to be right....they simply want rid of anything depicting old America and American heritage. It won't be long before they demand our flag never be used and or a new flag representing a "new America" be disigned....BANK ON IT!
I find it interesting that you would rise to the defence of a flag, while choosing another flag and a general that rose in open rebellion against that flag as your identifying avatar. When you site history, culture and bravery, what history are you referring too?
I also find it interesting that you feel that a black football player taking a knee is un-American but have no problem, with a president that says it's ok to grope woman and gets into a fight with the parents of a soldier who died for America, because they disagree with him.

Haha...there you go desperately reaching again. Trivial semantics...it's how you whacks stay confused on the simplest of issues.
Is it not okay to grope WILLING women?
Those "parents" the Khans were paid to play by the corrupt DNC, yep the same DNC that rigged your primaries....Trump called them out on their bullshit. THE END.

If the woman is willing, it's not considered groping. Groping applies when it's against the person's will or feeling around blindly and with uncertainty.

The Khan's used their son's death for the sake of politics then get mad when they got played by politics. The left has no problem playing politics yet whines when the competition plays it better than them.
Already did this but I'll do it again Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
-"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." This says specifically that willingness is not on his mind. If you don't wait it's hard to test their willingness and if you use let not want, you signal that you realise that not all are willing.
- They felt that they were honoring their son's death by pointing out that their son died for a country that Trump feels they shouldn't be allowed into. I, for one think that the human response to grieving parents is understanding not attack. You might not agree with their viewpoints, but they have the right and deserve empathy, if for no other reason than their sacrifice. If you as a candidate for president can't even muster that empathy then you deserve the label failed human, not just un-American, whatever that means.

Blacks know that cops kill Blacks because they're defiant and resistant? In other words, if Blacks knew their place there would be no need for cops to shoot them.

The Left the "un-Americans and "barely Americans"? I suppose you are the sole arbiter on what qualifies your fellow citizens to be regarded by you as sufficiently American to be paid respect as citizens and worthy of enjoying all the rights and privibeing and American citizen engenders.

How great was this country and during what era? Was it great for all Americans during the Jim Crow era? Was it great for all Americans during the meatgrinder that was Vietnam? Was it great for all Americans during the Red Scare of the late 1940s and 50s? Was it great for all Americans during the 'Guilded Age' of the early 20th century? When in our history has there never been some form of exploitation and repression?

Statues that have stood "for hundreds of years"? Your knowledge of basic American history suggests that you are too ignorant, and therefore gullible to be taken seriously.

But you have followed a tried and true tactic used by those who demand conformity, obedience and blind loyalty for a century or more. First you must make your political opposition not only wrong (which is normal) but frightening and essentially evil. This is an oxymoronic tactic coming from folks who ostensively claim to be patriotic Americans. Conformity, obedience and blind loyalty are the base alloy of unAmerican philosophy and values. If you want conformity, obedience and blind,loyalty, try some Authoritarian form of statecraft.

It's not about knowing a place. It's about knowing how to act. That shouldn't be related to race but sadly many blacks haven't learned that yet.
Bullshit. A White man stands a much better chance of surviving a police encounter. When you watch the videos, the body camera footage, tell me how reaching for your epregistration is a capital offense. Why is selling single cigarettes a capital offense?

I guess that's why more whites get shot by police every year than blacks.

Selling cigarettes isn't one. Resisting arrest and being a dumbass when police question you about it means your actions can produce that result.

Ever watch Live PD? I've seen people, both black and white, get stopped for trivial reasons. The ones that act like they have good sense, whether black or white, get treated like they have good sense. Those that act a fool, whether black or white, get treated like a fool should get treated.

I find it interesting that you would rise to the defence of a flag, while choosing another flag and a general that rose in open rebellion against that flag as your identifying avatar. When you site history, culture and bravery, what history are you referring too?
I also find it interesting that you feel that a black football player taking a knee is un-American but have no problem, with a president that says it's ok to grope woman and gets into a fight with the parents of a soldier who died for America, because they disagree with him.

Haha...there you go desperately reaching again. Trivial semantics...it's how you whacks stay confused on the simplest of issues.
Those "parents" the Khans were paid to play by the corrupt DNC, yep the same DNC that rigged your primaries....Trump called them out on their bullshit. THE END.

If the woman is willing, it's not considered groping. Groping applies when it's against the person's will or feeling around blindly and with uncertainty.

The Khan's used their son's death for the sake of politics then get mad when they got played by politics. The left has no problem playing politics yet whines when the competition plays it better than them.
Already did this but I'll do it again Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
-"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." This says specifically that willingness is not on his mind. If you don't wait it's hard to test their willingness and if you use let not want, you signal that you realise that not all are willing.
- They felt that they were honoring their son's death by pointing out that their son died for a country that Trump feels they shouldn't be allowed into. I, for one think that the human response to grieving parents is understanding not attack. You might not agree with their viewpoints, but they have the right and deserve empathy, if for no other reason than their sacrifice. If you as a candidate for president can't even muster that empathy then you deserve the label failed human, not just un-American, whatever that means.

If you let someone do it, that invalidates the claim of groping.

When they used their son's death to make an ideological political statement they lost all empathy. It was no longer about a sacrifice but about playing politics.

When they used their son's death to make an ideological political statement they lost all empathy. It was no longer about a sacrifice but about playing politics.
-So you say that as long as no charges are put forward no crime can be committed? Like I said the use of the word let is significant. If he would claim, "they want me to do it" then an argument for willingness can be made. Using the word let shows that he knows that it's his position of power that lets him get away with it, not the victims willingness. Btw in sexual assault cases it is VERY common that no charges are pressed since it takes considerable courage to come forward especially against people of power. Furthermore, after this tape a dozen woman came forward claiming it happened to them and they were UNWILLING at the time.
- So when someone who suffers a personal tragedy and they act out angrily no empathy should be given? Or is it a person only has the right to grieve in the comforts of their own circle?

-So you say that as long as no charges are put forward no crime can be committed? Like I said the use of the word let is significant. If he would claim, "they want me to do it" then an argument for willingness can be made. Using the word let shows that he knows that it's his position of power that lets him get away with it, not the victims willingness. Btw in sexual assault cases it is VERY common that no charges are pressed since it takes considerable courage to come forward especially against people of power. Furthermore, after this tape a dozen woman came forward claiming it happened to them and they were UNWILLING at the time.
- So when someone who suffers a personal tragedy and they act out angrily no empathy should be given? Or is it a person only has the right to grieve in the comforts of their own circle?

Since the ones that would have had to call it groping didn't, it means it wasn't groping. Using the word "let" could mean lots of things including consent. If I let you in my house, it's because I consent to you being there. If I didn't want you there, I wouldn't let you in. Sounds to me as if your argument is "they simply didn't want to say anything".

If their grieving involves playing politics, I question whether or not they're grieving. Acting out angrily is different than playing politics.

Thank God, I'm a republican and don't have to be associated with Blacks Mexicans and Gays.(sarcasm)

A white man stands a better chance of surviving a police encounter because they follow instructions. You think blacks have a point in getting defiant. They don't. I've seen them being defiant in court when their defiance puts them in prison.

Selling single cigarettes is not a capital offense. A capital offense is being grossly obese with diabetes. It's a death penalty offense and no one gets out alive.

I don't care about the flag but i agree all liberals are racist white-haters.

I just know the Left to be haters. Period. They preach tolerance but are intolerant of people that don't agree with them to the point they want to shut down their free speech or they physically harass them using their Antifa force and justify it by calling anyone or anything "fascist".

We don't have a president who said any such thing. Trump said that privately ten years before he was president. Now personally I'd prefer a male president like women and not be a faggot like jughead is. You can like mens privates all you want.

Life in America was great before all the darkies and fags got equality.

Yassuh, Massuh Lee! Yassuh!

Since the ones that would have had to call it groping didn't, it means it wasn't groping. Using the word "let" could mean lots of things including consent. If I let you in my house, it's because I consent to you being there. If I didn't want you there, I wouldn't let you in. Sounds to me as if your argument is "they simply didn't want to say anything".

If their grieving involves playing politics, I question whether or not they're grieving. Acting out angrily is different than playing politics.
15 women have now accused Donald Trump of sexual assault
I called it groping. These woman gave a play by play. And you're right let can be used in a different context. The context you apply, doesn't apply to the quote. That's the good thing about tape, you can actually look at the context.
- Your argument is, if they let someone that means their willing. Using that argument would make every sexual assault case in favor of the assaulter.
-To your last thing I have to hope you are just arguing but not believe it. You doubt they grief the loss of their son????? Tell me why you think, me, you, Trump and millions of other people have a right to an opinion but parents who have lost their son aren't grieving for their son when they express theirs? In the end like I pointed out, Trump hasn't spilled a drop of blood for the US but he feels he has the right to attack people who have. Don't forget he choose to go after the Khan's. It was a political convention, dozens of people attacked him, but of all those people the Khan's were the ones he choose to feud with.
- Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi
This happened when the Republican convention had a distraught parent speaking against Clinton."I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can't even imagine the grief that (the mother of one victim) has for losing her son." Clinton didn't attack her. She denied her version but she expressed sympathy and at no point did she go after her personally or claimed she didn't deserve empathy.

Consider this:

Conservatives are more outraged at athletes and others performing a non-violent form of constitutionally protected protest than the reason for the protests.

Police brutality and aggressive policing tactics are not as outrageous as kneeling during the National Anthem.

Victims of police shootings are forgotten, ignored, or worse, demonized and those who have valid concerns are called unpatriotic.

Is the Right that myopic, or are these their real core values? I can accept myopia. But if these are their real core values how dare they call others unAmerican!

15 women have now accused Donald Trump of sexual assault
I called it groping. These woman gave a play by play. And you're right let can be used in a different context. The context you apply, doesn't apply to the quote. That's the good thing about tape, you can actually look at the context.
- Your argument is, if they let someone that means their willing. Using that argument would make every sexual assault case in favor of the assaulter.
-To your last thing I have to hope you are just arguing but not believe it. You doubt they grief the loss of their son????? Tell me why you think, me, you, Trump and millions of other people have a right to an opinion but parents who have lost their son aren't grieving for their son when they express theirs? In the end like I pointed out, Trump hasn't spilled a drop of blood for the US but he feels he has the right to attack people who have. Don't forget he choose to go after the Khan's. It was a political convention, dozens of people attacked him, but of all those people the Khan's were the ones he choose to feud with.
- Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi
This happened when the Republican convention had a distraught parent speaking against Clinton."I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can't even imagine the grief that (the mother of one victim) has for losing her son." Clinton didn't attack her. She denied her version but she expressed sympathy and at no point did she go after her personally or claimed she didn't deserve empathy.

Let, allow, consent, etc. all mean the same thing.

The context bullshit argument. If it's a true assault, consent didn't occur.

I don't doubt they grieve the loss of their son. However, when they play politics, they lose credibility. I believe every word I say or I wouldn't say it. That's why I don't play the context game. That's used when someone isn't willing to stand behind what they SAID.

At the convention, all those dozens of people weren't put on the stage and paraded around for political reasons.

Clinton couldn't attack her. Clinton caused the deaths of those 4.

We don't have a president who said any such thing. Trump said that privately ten years before he was president. Now personally I'd prefer a male president like women and not be a faggot like jughead is. You can like mens privates all you want.
Oh his name wasn't Donald Trump back then? I didn't know the presidency came with a new personality. Btw I'm not a faggot but I don't think it's alright to greet woman I know at best passingly by grabbing their crotches. I don't think I'm particularly unique in that respect either. As far as excuses go I have to say your approach is pretty funny.

Consider this:

Conservatives are more outraged at athletes and others performing a non-violent form of constitutionally protected protest than the reason for the protests.

Police brutality and aggressive policing tactics are not as outrageous as kneeling during the National Anthem.

Victims of police shootings are forgotten, ignored, or worse, demonized and those who have valid concerns are called unpatriotic.

Is the Right that myopic, or are these their real core values? I can accept myopia. But if these are their real core values how dare they call others unAmerican!

When the reasons given for the protests are a bunch of whining bullshit, they aren't really reasons but excuses. There is a difference.

A reason someone gives me for something doesn't make it valid simply because they claim it is. If they claim police brutality is a problem, why don't they protest when white people are shot by police?

Oh his name wasn't Donald Trump back then? I didn't know the presidency came with a new personality. Btw I'm not a faggot but I don't think it's alright to greet woman I know at best passingly by grabbing their crotches. I don't think I'm particularly unique in that respect either. As far as excuses go I have to say your approach is pretty funny.

Yet a Democrat President can use a cigar as a sex toy in the Oval Office and it's a private matter? Interesting.

Life in America was great before all the darkies and fags got equality.

Yassuh, Massuh Lee! Yassuh!
I figured the Trumpbottes would be cool with the gays. Who knew? LOL

Save your breath. These hypocrites are defending Nazi's and molesters. They are not good people and there is a reason that they are considered the bottom of the barrel of our society.

A white man stands a better chance of surviving a police encounter because they follow instructions. You think blacks have a point in getting defiant. They don't. I've seen them being defiant in court when their defiance puts them in prison.

Selling single cigarettes is not a capital offense. A capital offense is being grossly obese with diabetes. It's a death penalty offense and no one gets out alive.

Aren't you late for your Klan meeting?

Forum List

Back