blacks cheer when blacks kill

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
in the video you can clearly see the black man is no threat and trying to leave--get away
he is not attacking at all
the black man that BEAT him has no evidence he committed a crime
he BEAT him to death!! not self defense at all

and the crowd CHEERS him
Bronx man fatally beats would-be rapist who attacked his wife

but when a black man is shot while ATTACKING a cop the blacks go CRAZY ..?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
when a black man--who has a GUN--resist arrest and is shot--the blacks go CRAZY..?????!!!!!!!!!

this shows the black thinking....ok for a black to kill a defenseless, HARMLESS black man--but not ok for the cops to kill a DANGEROUS criminal

please also see post # 10 and 11

Last edited:
That's why I gave up. I have no sympathy, empathy or compassion for any of the savages.

Thats... pretty hypocritical for sure. Maybe the media will get BLM on this case of vigilantism?

(Not holding my breath for sure.)

That's why I gave up. I have no sympathy, empathy or compassion for any of the savages.
Only for savages like Zimmerman and cops shooting unarmed "savages" in the streets, we got that long ago.
He shot him because a black savage was trying to kill him. Black savages had him tired and a jury found him not guilty. You oughta meet you a black savage. If you survive, post it here.

trayvon.jpg

Above is a post crime image of poor Mr. Martin, who has been crime free for years now.

Only for savages like Zimmerman and cops shooting unarmed "savages" in the streets, we got that long ago.
He shot him because a black savage was trying to kill him. Black savages had him tired and a jury found him not guilty. You oughta meet you a black savage. If you survive, post it here.

View attachment 153934

Above is a post crime image of poor Mr. Martin, who has been crime free for years now.
Oh how we worship the power of the state in the land of the fwee and home of the bwave.

View attachment 153934

Oh how we worship the power of the state in the land of the fwee and home of the bwave.
Running away is your forte, is it not?

View attachment 153934

Running away is your forte, is it not?
How does one run away from your penchant for the murdering of black folk?

in the video you can clearly see the black man is no threat and trying to leave--get away

and the crowd CHEERS him

but when a black man is shot while ATTACKING a cop the blacks go CRAZY ..?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
when a black man--who has a GUN--resist arrest and is shot--the blacks go CRAZY..?????!!!!!!!!!

this shows the black thinking....ok for a black to kill a defenseless, HARMLESS black man--but not ok for the cops to kill a DANGEROUS criminal

The rapist was still there twenty minutes later? Was he trying to get in the apartment that whole time?

NOt clear the man was still a threat? He had twenty minutes to leave.!

Fuck that shit. Unless the husband got the wrong guy, or the wife was lying, I hope the husband does not get time.

You come home and some half naked would be rapist is hanging around your apartment trying to get in to get at your wife, and I'm all for giving you the benefit of the doubt regardless of the skin color of anyone and everyone involved.

and the crowd CHEERS him

The rapist was still there twenty minutes later? Was he trying to get in the apartment that whole time?

NOt clear the man was still a threat? He had twenty minutes to leave.!

Fuck that shit. Unless the husband got the wrong guy, or the wife was lying, I hope the husband does not get time.

You come home and some half naked would be rapist is hanging around your apartment trying to get in to get at your wife, and I'm all for giving you the benefit of the doubt regardless of the skin color of anyone and everyone involved.

did you watch the video??!!
he did NOT catch the man in the apartment--the suspect was walking down the hall
the husband had no evidence at all a crime was committed at that time
the suspect ran into an elevator and was going AWAY from the husband--unarmed
the suspect did NOT attack the killer
the suspect was NOT resisting arrest
see post # 11

Last edited:
does everyone see the incongruity?? between the actions of the blacks when the cops shoot a KNOWN dangerous black man vs a black BEATING to death a HARMLESS, at-that-time innocent suspect??
the suspect has done nothing for the killer to attack him
this is an old case--I'm just bringing it up to show how hypocritical and wrong the blacks are with regards to these ridiculous protests

View attachment 153934

No more playing the knock out game on "creepy assed crackers" fo' him.

View attachment 153934

I've actually been close to two of them planning that very thing. I was pumping gas and they started saying how they were gonna do it.

Because I believe the negroid brain is incapable of the empathy that caucasoid brains have. Their epidemic of deadbeat dads proves this. Their record-breaking violence epidemic proves this. Their schadenfreude when white people die proves this. Their utter lack of gratitude proves this (i.e., Oprah badmouthing the whites who made her a billionaire, the Obamas badmouthing the whites who made them millionaires). Has anyone ever seen a Crybaby-American show any real, sincere thanks for something? Because I haven't. They are a natural race of psychopaths.

View attachment 153934

I've actually been close to two of them planning that very thing. I was pumping gas and they started saying how they were gonna do it.
Happened to a buddy years ago.
He heard them, as they approached he aimed the gas nozzle at them with his lighter out and threatened to cook a nigga. They changed their mind.

View attachment 153934

Cool story :eusa_shifty:

View attachment 153934

He heard them, as they approached he aimed the gas nozzle at them with his lighter out and threatened to cook a nigga. They changed their mind.

ROFL oh yeah I'm sure he threatened to burn everyone alive like a real bad ass. He's so cool.

View attachment 153934

ROFL oh yeah I'm sure he threatened to burn everyone alive like a real bad ass. He's so cool.
More like survival. He thought he was gonna be fucked up at a 24 hour pump at 2am.

In both stories you guys saw blacks and immediately pee peed a little bit so they must've been up to something.

View attachment 153934

More like survival. He thought he was gonna be fucked up at a 24 hour pump at 2am.

Right, and his bad ass B movie story is that he held the lighter up to the gas nozzle in his own hands huh? And then delivered a one liner threatening to burn blacks and inevitably himself as well huh? Sounds real...

Forum List

Back