Jimmy ‘Moral Compass’ Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hollywood is nothing but a collection of sexual predators.

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein firestorm, a video has surfaced showing Jimmy Kimmel, who has been praised by many on the Left as a spokesman for their agenda, and sort of a moral compass, has had his own issues with sexism, nowhere near Weinstein’s level of depravity, but still decidedly uncomfortable to look at in retrospect.

In the video, speaking to a pretty young blonde, Kimmel announces, “I’ve stuffed something in my pants, and you’re welcome to feel around on the outside of the pants. You have then ten seconds to guess what it is in my pants.”

As the blonde starts to grope him, Kimmel instructs, “You should use two hands.”

The next shot is of a brunette groping Kimmel’s crotch, as he comments, “You’ve done this before, haven’t you.”

Following that, another blonde is on her knees before him, groping him, as Kimmel tells her, “Maybe it would be easier if you put your mouth on it.”

WATCH: 'Moral Compass' Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch

Sexual predators or dirty joke televised on a sexist show? The women on the show are there on their own will and are getting paid..This hardly constitutes a victim mentality from the OP's snowflake reaction...

If Kimmel wasn't right on point with his critique of healthcare in the US he wouldn't require smear campaign targeting by the power structure/corporate state.

Hollywood is nothing but a collection of sexual predators.

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein firestorm, a video has surfaced showing Jimmy Kimmel, who has been praised by many on the Left as a spokesman for their agenda, and sort of a moral compass, has had his own issues with sexism, nowhere near Weinstein’s level of depravity, but still decidedly uncomfortable to look at in retrospect.

In the video, speaking to a pretty young blonde, Kimmel announces, “I’ve stuffed something in my pants, and you’re welcome to feel around on the outside of the pants. You have then ten seconds to guess what it is in my pants.”

As the blonde starts to grope him, Kimmel instructs, “You should use two hands.”

The next shot is of a brunette groping Kimmel’s crotch, as he comments, “You’ve done this before, haven’t you.”

Following that, another blonde is on her knees before him, groping him, as Kimmel tells her, “Maybe it would be easier if you put your mouth on it.”

WATCH: 'Moral Compass' Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch
Can you point out where Kimmel ever declared himself a moral compass?

Sexual predators or dirty joke televised on a sexist show? The women on the show are there on their own will and are getting paid..This hardly constitutes a victim mentality from the OP's snowflake reaction...
Be in favor of abortion and you can video yourself telling women to grope your privates and you're given a pass. Mention you have a binder of women and your subjected to criticism that you're a predator.

Promoting such behavior than demeaning society?

Seriously

Nobody's that stupid

Oh, I get it, it was for pay!

Be in favor of abortion and you can video yourself telling women to grope your privates and you're given a pass. Mention you have a binder of women and your subjected to criticism that you're a predator.

^^^ Bingo

Why do lefties find binders icky?

Forum List

Back