Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
To your last point, that it why TJ High School (competitive public school) eliminated its entry exam, as well as why so many liberal universities are getting rid of SAT requirements.
Integrationists used to say that blacks are as intelligent as whites. Now they say that it does not matter that most of them are less intelligent.

Because our economy demands more intelligence it certainly does matter.

What is so hypocritical about Joe is that he fights against any perceived bigotry against blacks - and then exudes total contempt for Jews. How can a person be so opposed to prejudice against one mInority and then be proud of it against another?

BTW, this is not uncommon with progressives. It has to do with who fails as a group and who succeeds as a group. It is the same reason that the Democrats are now pushing a program where successful and responsible people will pay more for a mortgage than unsuxcessdul irresponsible people. IOW, the Democrats side with those who do worse, and punish success.

I will trust the FBI before I trust a virtue signalers who disagrees with Jesse Jackson.

Again, you are taking that statement out of context, but that's okay, man. We realize that when Jamal kicked your ass after banging your girl, and her silly ass smile haunts you to this day.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

It comes out to less than 400 billion a year on ALL social programs, including programs that benefit the white middle class... so that's a dishonest statistic.

We were talking about Head Start, not all social programs... And we don't spend that much on it. 11 Billion a year vs. 37 Billion for an aircraft carrier.

You leftists think throwing more money at a problem will solve it. Why then are the students in DC public schools scoring so much worse in math and English than the students in the Northern Virginia suburbs, despite the fact that TWICE as much money per student is spent on the former?

A misleading figure. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Because school funding is linked to property taxes, Urban schools have less resources to work with.

Numerous studies have found that the benefits of increased funding can include improved test scores, higher graduation rates, and increased earnings for students in adulthood. For example, a review of research conducted by Northwestern University economist C. Kirabo Jackson demonstrates substantial benefits to spending more money on schools and students including:

• Adult wages boosted by 7 percent for students in districts that increased spending on students by 10 percent during their 12 years in public school
  • Graduation rates boosted by several percentage points for students in schools that increased spending by 12 percent
  • A 0.5 to 0.8 percent fall in high school dropout rates for New York students when funding increased by 2 to 3 percent
Another important study involving Jackson projected that by increasing per pupil spending by 22 percent during low-income students’ years in school, states could completely eliminate the achievement gap between children from affluent and economically disadvantaged homes.

The Center for American Progress’s article “A Quality Approach to School Funding” discusses research that found reforms to school financing that were focused on allocating more money to low-income schools managed to reduce achievement gaps by 20 percent on average. On the other hand, cuts to school budgets tend to have a deleterious effect on student achievement. A study by the American Educational Research Association found that counties who made significant cuts to their school funding after the Great Recession saw steep declines in student achievement, most notably among economically disadvantaged students

(Hey, Lisa, this is where you whine that I said mean things about Israel once, and how you are putting me on ignore for the 233rd time. Then go the mall and wet yourself because you saw a scary picture of a black woman.)

I used to post a website which unfortunately no longer exists. It demonstrated that the Washington, DC public school system spends more on each student than the public schools of every states. The student body in DC public schools has the highest percentage of blacks, and gets the lowest test scores.

Progressives want us to spend yet more money on public schools, but they do not explain what the additional funds will achieve. They dislike objective tests because blacks tend to perform poorly on them.
Actually, I dislike tests because teachers, being lazy fucks that they are, end up teaching to the test.

What is so hypocritical about Joe is that he fights against any perceived bigotry against blacks - and then exudes total contempt for Jews. How can a person be so opposed to prejudice against one mInority and then be proud of it against another?

Because your religion is a choice. Unlike race, you can stop being a Jew at any time. Merely convert to Christianity. Or stop believing in magic fairies in the sky at any time.

Oh, I'm a lot harsher on the Mormons and the Catholics than I am on the Jews, but you ignore that.

BTW, this is not uncommon with progressives. It has to do with who fails as a group and who succeeds as a group. It is the same reason that the Democrats are now pushing a program where successful and responsible people will pay more for a mortgage than unsuxcessdul irresponsible people. IOW, the Democrats side with those who do worse, and punish success.

Weren't you the ones who whined about the homeless... Oh, wait, we are helping people get homes and you whine about that, too.

Because your religion is a choice. Unlike race, you can stop being a Jew at any time. Merely convert to Christianity. Or stop believing in magic fairies in the sky at any time.

Oh, I'm a lot harsher on the Mormons and the Catholics than I am on the Jews, but you ignore that.

Weren't you the ones who whined about the homeless... Oh, wait, we are helping people get homes and you whine about that, too.
Why in the world would I want to stop being Jewish? Judaism is a great religion.

Why in the world would I want to stop being Jewish? Judaism is a great religion.
I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians. I think the rest should have been expelled right after Israel's victory in the Sic Day War. All the land Israel conquered should have been formally annexed and settled with Jews.

I do not care about what international law says about that. Where was international law when Egypt and Syria threatened to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews there? The so called UN "Peacekeeping Force" fled in terror, leaving things up to the Israeli Defense Force, which won a wonderful victory. :yes_text12:

Thread has degenerated into typical racist tropes that don’t belong in Zone one. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back