Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally ... the areas where whites don't attend the Public Fool System are where you'll find the wisest whites. And generally ... they know a trade by the time they're 15-years-old. (Something the inner city looters will rarely claim).

Actually, I went to the Catholic School System, and the Little Catholic Bastards I graduated with turned out to be some of the stupidest people I've met in my life.

Travon Martin made it home and then chose to back track and find Zimmerman who was returning to his car to and viciously attack him trying to kill him by pounding his head into the cement.

Not even close to accurate.

He did turn around and confront the very creepy man who had followed him across the condo complex. The creepy man who didn't bother to identify himself as Neighborhood Watch at any time.

If whites owe anything to blacks at all (and they don't) ... then this story makes things even Steven.

A crime that happened 15 years ago, that's the best you have? Oh, where not only were the perpetrators convicted, but people who had done nothing more than hide them in their house when the cops were looking for them.

My many Oriental friends do not think so.

When I told a Vietnamese women I was dating, "I prefer Oriental women,"

She did not get angry at me. She smiled and said, "You think we are much more wonderful."

Who makes up these ridiculous rules anyway?

I prefer Orientals to most whites for the same reason I prefer most whites to most Negroes: Orientals have higher average IQ's and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. I have never known an Oriental I did not like.
Our Mental Midgets Got Us Defeated by Mini-Mes

In Vietnam, the Marines asked a young woman in a village why she wouldn't have sex with them. Her answer was, "Vietnamee dick same-same cigarette. Marine dick same-same Coke bottle."

Actually, I went to the Catholic School System, and the Little Catholic Bastards I graduated with turned out to be some of the stupidest people I've met in my life.

He did turn around and confront the very creepy man who had followed him across the condo complex. The creepy man who didn't bother to identify himself as Neighborhood Watch at any time.
You are running true to form, making up your own "facts". Everything you say is contradicted by sworn testimony from the trial. The most damning was from Martin's girlfriend.

If you know of a race realist website, let me know about it. I would like to establish a profile there. Race realism holds that the most intelligent race on the average is the race of Ashkenazi Jews, followed by East Asians. In addition, East Asians have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles.

When I point that out on white nationalist websites I am flamed, suspended, and eventually banned. White nationalists call me a race traitor.
Prometheus Bound by the Zeus-Class

Superior intelligence in the White race has been suppressed because the ruling class makes all its wealth by humiliating High IQs. Proud and independent White geniuses were far more creative than any other race. Only the decadence imposed from above has made us fall behind other races in this New Order.

Uh, Trayvon was going home from the store. He wasn't committing a crime when Zimmerman stalked, fought and murdered him.
Excuse me, the following photographs prove that Trayvon Martin threw George Zimmerman on the ground and began hitting him in the face. That was a crime.

GeorgeZimmerman 2.jpg
GeorgeZimmerman 3.jpg

Um, yeah, whatever dude. So you've found acceptable minorities. Hey, you can try not judging people by their race, that's a good start.
I evaluate blacks I know by the same criteria I use in evaluating whites I know. All I require is no felony convictions. If they are intelligent that is even better.

Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that I have learned are unnecessary for young men I do not know who are white, East Asian, or Hispanic. Jesse Jackson agrees with me.

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

there was a trial he did not confront him he attacked him and was pounding his head into the cement when shot in self-defense, Ohh and the jury was not all white either.

Sure they do... because you're a troll. Trolls aren't welcome anywhere.
A troll is one who angers posters on the internet. I anger posters like you by challenging your opinions with facts that I document.

I welcome having my opinions challenged because I am confident in my ability to defend them.

Insults and name calling irritate me but they do not intimidate me. They reinforce my belief that my opinions cannot be refuted with facts, insights that emerge from the facts, and rational reasoning.

But you just admitted to going to that very school. Not to be mean ... but I may have a better understanding as to why you reach some of your conclusions. Sorry you couldn't have attended a better school.

A crime that happened 15 years ago, that's the best you have? Oh, where not only were the perpetrators convicted, but people who had done nothing more than hide them in their house when the cops were looking for them.
Nevertheless ... blacks no longer have an exclusive claim to being discriminated against solely based on the color of their skin. They've been discriminating and attacking whites for decades for that very reason.

So essentially, they've gotten you upset about lies. And you were stupid enough to believe them.
Are you accusing the Federal Bureau of Investigation of lying?

---------

FBI: Expanded Homicide Data

The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program of the FBI collects supplementary homicide data that provides information regarding the age, sex, and race of the murder victim and offender; the type of weapon used; the relationship of the victim to the offender; and the circumstance surrounding the incident. Data gleaned from these supplemental data are provided in this section...

Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white.

Expanded Homicide Data

What about the United States Department of Justice? Do they lie?

---------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Rapid fire stupidity

You are running true to form, making up your own "facts". Everything you say is contradicted by sworn testimony from the trial. The most damning was from Martin's girlfriend.

Actually, her testimony demonstrated his state of mind, that there was this creepy ass white guy following him.

Excuse me, the following photographs prove that Trayvon Martin threw George Zimmerman on the ground and began hitting him in the face. That was a crime.
Nope, they proved he was a white pussy who got his ass kicked by a black child. I have to wonder how many time black people kicked your backside to make you such an angry racist.

I evaluate blacks I know by the same criteria I use in evaluating whites I know. All I require is no felony convictions. If they are intelligent that is even better.
Uh, given you are a flaming moron, that isn't saying much.

Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that I have learned are unnecessary for young men I do not know who are white, East Asian, or Hispanic. Jesse Jackson agrees with me.
Out of context quotes... I love them.

Look, man, that ass-kicking must have been bad... but I'm figuring this pegs your age as pretty young.
there was a trial he did not confront him he attacked him and was pounding his head into the cement when shot in self-defense, Ohh and the jury was not all white either.
No, they had one woman of color and the other five were the Klan's lady auxiliary.

Are you accusing the Federal Bureau of Investigation of lying?

All the time, actually...

I wouldn't believe anything the FBI had to say on any subject.

Except Trump's a crook, I believe them on that.

We already know that our criminal justice system is corrupt and racist.

Otherwise Rush Limbaugh would have went to the same prison the poor black drug addict did.

All the time, actually...

I wouldn't believe anything the FBI had to say on any subject.

Except Trump's a crook, I believe them on that.

We already know that our criminal justice system is corrupt and racist.

Otherwise Rush Limbaugh would have went to the same prison the poor black drug addict did.
It is impossible to reason with you because you refuse to accept facts collected by credible sources of data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back